Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue balls nude legit massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Blue balls nude legit massage

Hi Fams,

I've basically spent my whole weekend trying to look for a legit teasing massage with no chance of HE and its very hard to find in this forum.

If you're afraid of publicity, can you please PM me? I beg you.

Heres the 3 massage shops I visit during the weekends which are completely legit and 0 hit to my balls nor shaft, pretty disappointing and just letting the money go but I feel alot better after the 3x hourly sessions

1) sabai sabai bella (canley vale) - no teasing at all - cheap oil massage $65, good pressure, enjoy the session
    2) relaxing thai massage (fairfield height) - no teasing at all - good back walking, $80 an hour tho
    3) nawa thai massage (belfield) - no teasing at all - great back walking, $80 an hour tho

Thank you kind people. 3 shops off the list, let me be lured in the blue balls temptations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have two for you. Don't want to post publicly. Don't think i have pm privileges on here. Can u try to pm me?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    Hi Fams,

I've basically spent my whole weekend trying to look for a legit teasing massage with no chance of HE and its very hard to find in this forum.

Heres the 3 massage shops I visit during the weekends which are completely legit and 0 hit to my balls nor shaft, pretty disappointing and just letting the money go but I feel alot better after the 3x hourly sessions

1) sabai sabai bella (canley vale) - no teasing at all - cheap oil massage $65, good pressure, enjoy the session
    2) relaxing thai massage (fairfield height) - no teasing at all - good back walking, $80 an hour tho
    3) nawa thai massage (belfield) - no teasing at all - great back walking, $80 an hour tho

Thank you kind people. 3 shops off the list, let me be lured in the blue balls temptations
    This is a very unique thing you’re looking for. I find it intriguing.

I reckon your best bet would be to hone in on one masseuse that you like and can click with, then keep going back to her and build some rapport, before you bring up this special request. I mean if you’re not looking for a proper HE, you have a higher chance of them agreeing to do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm assuming if you went to relaxing Thai massage you must've had Winnie. There's this other girl named Amy who works Sunday to Wednesday and she's definitely the hottest legit masseuse. The clothes she wears reveal deep cleavage and she even wears tights that show her nice ass sometimes. The other girls wear a uniform. She's been there for a long time but I would say shes a sight to witness. Definitely no extras though but her massage is nice. She uses her knees to massage her back so it's a nice feeling to have her right on top of you as she slides down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also posted about the legit places in another post btw.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could go further and get stroked but then ruined (no release)

I envy all you guys who has the money and the time to chase and explore what your body and mind desires. Nowadays, my time and opportunity and money to punt are all very limited, so can only ever afford a SURE thing.

For this simple old man, if I want a fuck, I went to FS shop, if I want a happy ending I went to a RnT, and if I just want a massage to fix my back, I went to the legit shops in my local shopping centre where my Mrs can also have a foot massage and we got a rebate back from our health fund.

Did I not crave for a HJ release in the legit shop! Of course I do, every single time and of course I only ever wanted a woman. How many time I had dreamed that it was either Yuki or Candy working in those shops and I could quietly slip them a $$20 to shoot my load.

And while in RnT, as I was either getting a HJ or fucking a pair of big tits, did I not want to put my cock in her mouth or inside her? Of course I do, and some MLs I wanted to have a lot more than others. Some I had success, most of the others I don’t but this is not a showing off thread, so no scores counting.

At the end of the day, FS is probably the most straight forward , correction, the one with the best options: like where to cum? In the bag, between her tits of in her mouth. Then some people would want to escalate the session to cum on face, anal, bare back, swallowing etc. what ever floats your boat , right?

So, keep searching, keep hoping and keep dreaming, sooner or later, some success will cum, no ? This is what punting is all about…….. haha

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I'm assuming if you went to relaxing Thai massage you must've had Winnie. There's this other girl named Amy who works Sunday to Wednesday and she's definitely the hottest legit masseuse. The clothes she wears reveal deep cleavage and she even wears tights that show her nice ass sometimes. The other girls wear a uniform. She's been there for a long time but I would say shes a sight to witness. Definitely no extras though but her massage is nice. She uses her knees to massage her back so it's a nice feeling to have her right on top of you as she slides down.
    I'm not sure what was her name, never asked but she works on the register too, but yeah shes very professional in doing the massage. Too bad her backwalking left my back spines blue spinning too, she did loosen up the joint but never finish it with cracking it with her toes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is a very unique thing you’re looking for. I find it intriguing.

I reckon your best bet would be to hone in on one masseuse that you like and can click with, then keep going back to her and build some rapport, before you bring up this special request. I mean if you’re not looking for a proper HE, you have a higher chance of them agreeing to do it.
    I dont have the gut to asked them that, I tried once in this legit shop and asked for HE and the response was simply "this is not that kind of place", and it just doesnt sit well in my stomach.

Something goes unannounced will have a better brain teasing that makes you wonder what will she do next?

I'm the type to not giving the tip upfront when getting a HE massage just to see how they will work their ways to part 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, keep searching, keep hoping and keep dreaming, sooner or later, some success will cum, no ? This is what punting is all about…….. haha
    Each search in a new shop or new girl would set me back around $170. And it would invariably end up in a bad punt.

Well keep blowing money is more like it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Each search in a new shop or new girl would set me back around $170. And it would invariably end up in a bad punt.

Well keep blowing money is more like it.
    Sometimes the review helps in filtering it out. Most of the time I ask the reception for their suggestion.

I concur with AHLUNGOR, I just fix things whether its RnT, FS or Massage and not getting into expectations as it leads to disappointment. If something works out during massage or in RnT it's a bonus! Just go with the flow....

I also do some short runs .30mins and have conversations on what's offered and extend based on our needs...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I envy all you guys who has the money and the time to chase and explore what your body and mind desires. Nowadays, my time and opportunity and money to punt are all very limited, so can only ever afford a SURE thing.

For this simple old man, if I want a fuck, I went to FS shop, if I want a happy ending I went to a RnT, and if I just want a massage to fix my back, I went to the legit shops in my local shopping centre where my Mrs can also have a foot massage and we got a rebate back from our health fund.

Did I not crave for a HJ release in the legit shop! Of course I do, every single time and of course I only ever wanted a woman. How many time I had dreamed that it was either Yuki or Candy working in those shops and I could quietly slip them a $$20 to shoot my load.

And while in RnT, as I was either getting a HJ or fucking a pair of big tits, did I not want to put my cock in her mouth or inside her? Of course I do, and some MLs I wanted to have a lot more than others. Some I had success, most of the others I don’t but this is not a showing off thread, so no scores counting.

At the end of the day, FS is probably the most straight forward , correction, the one with the best options: like where to cum? In the bag, between her tits of in her mouth. Then some people would want to escalate the session to cum on face, anal, bare back, swallowing etc. what ever floats your boat , right?

Cheers
    + 1 AHLUNGOR... True that It's our endless search and finding something worthwhile... Happy Punting people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    I have two for you. Don't want to post publicly. Don't think i have pm privileges on here. Can u try to pm me?
    Pm me please i dont have pm privileges as well

Senior Member(無間使者)

Classic

Hi Fams,

Undies off or on? Some legit suspense keeps you happy. You have to be a return customer. Remember Thais are mostly very conservative people so when you get that boner stay quiet and don’t talk.

Banned
    Hi Fams,

Try Mary at Vitality 99 in Chatswood. Plenty of discussion about her in other sections here on this forum.

She will massage your ass, groin and balls without offering you a HJ. In fact, the only time she will touch your cock is when she pushes it aside to get to the groin properly. On the flip just point to your groin area and upper thighs and she will know exactly what you want. Tip her $20

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great intel, Fred.

I had done this inadvertently once to see what it was about, but left with blue balls afterwards, as mentioned. Have also gone to places in Brisbane that were meant to be closer to ‘sure things’ when nothing was offered - weird and frustrating experiences!

One of my first massage experiences (and genesis of getting into this hobby) was a couples massage over in a south East Asian country… was a pretty big turn on getting the massage by a young cute girl on the table with the blindfold’s on while partner was a few metres away. She took my blindfold off so we could make eye contact, there was accidental brushing… it was undies on too, but very obvious the effect it was having on me. Great memories.

Then the one time I tried to seek out a legit place for similar chemistry was a Thai spot up in crows nest years ago now (starting to feel old with it being able to be rounded up to a decade…). The place was legit, think I went no undies and then was draped. The occasional accidental bump, but was definitely not one to suggest there’d be any expansion of offerings, or even chemistry with the person.

That being said, if it’s of interest and you have the rapport with someone… why not see where it leads. For me, I go so infrequently, and managing the money and outflows becomes a trickier predicament to use my visits to chance.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinalbertzzz View Post
    Pm me please i dont have pm privileges as well
    How can he PM you if you don't have PM privileges?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Undies off or on? Some legit suspense keeps you happy. You have to be a return customer. Remember Thais are mostly very conservative people so when you get that boner stay quiet and don’t talk.
    These were all undies off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These were all undies off.
    If they say keep undies on it takes away so much rhythm and feeling. Definitely off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just PM you. Please check message. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast