Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Rydalmere & Parramatta Brothel, Adult Sex Service | 22 Rydalmere

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, 69, BBBJ, cowgirl, doggie, DATY, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy, C-cups, nice bum, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Good session

My experience/comments : I wanted to try somewhere new and also wanted a shop with parking so I could avoid getting drenched, so I decided to come here.

Also, on Twooosday, 22.02.2022 the Punting Gods deemed it propitious that I go to No 22.

I was met by a friendly and helpful receptionist, who later told me her name was Amy, and I was shown into a waiting room. I asked what the difference was between Gold and Diamond Service and was told that Gold is natural oral and shower with girl and Diamond also has 69, kissing and CIM. (I think that's what I was told.)

It would be helpful if they specified this on their website and on the price lists in the shop (the receptionists must be fed up with being asked).

I was told that two girls were available and first Nancy came in to say hello – pretty and petite. Then Cindy appeared – attractive and friendly and bustier. Shallow as I am, I went for the one with the bigger tits.

I paid $190 for 45min Diamond as I like a CIM finale.

Cindy led me to Room 6 which was a decent size and seemed clean, with a large shower. But no clock (I hate that).

Cindy is quite attractive and was well-presented in a low-cut, cream-coloured dress. She was immediately playful and engaging. We stripped and went into the shower for a thorough washing.

Cindy has a curvy figure (slightly cuddly but certainly not fat) with natural C-cups and a nicely shaped butt. She was shaved but a little bit stubbly.

Onto the bed and Cindy knelt over me for some kissing and then a catbath while rubbing her tits over my torso.

She immediately suggested some 69 and moved round and was soon moaning and grinding herself down onto my mouth, but I was not allowed to insert a finger.

Cindy’s BBBJ was good – no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and reasonably deep.

After a while she dismounted, saying she was horny and wanted to fuck. I wanted some more BJ first and she said “But then you fuck me hard”.

Time to fuck and she dressed me, applied some lube and we started with some cowgirl.

Cindy rode me energetically for a while but then said she was tired and I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as she has a nice round bum and was getting into it but my hand was swiped away as soon as it ventured towards her arsehole.

I was getting too close to cumming and I needed to slow things down so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Cindy told me where she liked to be licked and was moaning while she played with her tits.

I then moved up for some mish and gradually upped the tempo.

Cindy was soon getting really loud and urging me on, saying she was cumming and I couldn’t hold back. So I missed out on my CIM finale but it was still good.

She tidied me up while we had a chat. She started checking her phone but she soon put it down and just lay in my arms for a cuddle.

Cindy said she was from HK and has been here for four years, working at 22 most days, usually taking Tuesdays and Wednesdays off but was covering for someone today. She said they had four girls working and they were the same as those listed on the website, which is good.

The alarm went off and we both showered and dressed.