Thread: Jina - The hidden gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jina - The hidden gem.

Jina is a Thai girl with a nice toned body. If you are looking for a petite, skinny and small girl, she is not your type. If you are looking for someone around size 7, 1.65m tall, semi dark skin with a touch of tattoo, she might be your girl.

To be honest, when I met Jina the first time at 42G, my impression of her was bad. That encounter felt almost like a bad experience - light kissing, no connection and a bit commercial (felt like she just wanted me to come to finish the session quickly). It was probably because I was spoiled by so many good girls back then from 42G.
    I thought I would never try her again but I was wrong.

Recently I saw her at N5M and decided to try her again (she does have nice body so it was a bit hard to resist). It turned out to be a much better experience. It might have been that she had an off day or something going on in her private last time.
    We showered together, she washed my boy thoroughly but there was no bj or anything in the shower. We dried ourselves and moved to bed. I slowly explored her body with my hands and tongue. Like last time, she wouldn't do dfk but she was more cooperative this time. We did light kissing and I kissed her neck, played with her nipples with my tongue. I could feel her body reacting to it. One thing I like her is that everything about her is real, no plastic surgery and even personality is real 😄. I ran my hand up and down her thighs and lightly touched the sensitive area every now and then. Eventually, used my middle finger pressed lightly and circled around her clitoris. I always find that spending a couple extra minutes foreplaying really pay off the session unless we don't feel connected from the start. She gave me a bbj in return. We put on the condom and tried a few positions including doggy. She seemed to enjoy it better with me this time. No words or whining or trying to stop me from going deep in her. In fact I think she likes it. My boy also felt quite good. We finished the session with a smile this time.

Overall, I think she is worth the try. She won't give you the ultimate gfe because she won't do dfk but if you don't mind that then you might find your session with her is enjoyable.

Rating
    Look: 6.5 - 7 ( a bit better when she smiles)
    Body: 9 (she doesn't have very small waist but it is hard to find extra fat. Her legs are slightly short compared to her body)
    Service: 8 (I enjoyed the session with her and that is why I rated highly. She doesn't kiss you whole body or have any special skills that will expose your body but I rated highly for the corporation)

Will I come back and see her? - yes but she is not the top one on my list. There is another Thai girl at N5M that I must see every time I have a chance.

Thanks for reading my review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo80 View Post
    Recently I saw her at N5M and decided to try her again (she does have nice body so it was a bit hard to resist).
    I know what you mean...when she walk past and I see that plump peachy arse, I can't resist.
    I've seen her three times now haha.