Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Haha can I change my username to SD4life ?

Ok, just confirmed a work trip to KL… which site can I find SB for KL, Malaysia?
    I think Seeking is banned in Malaysia. You will have to search for other punting grounds or take a SB from Singapore or other places to go there. But this is older post so you may have figured out or someone may have told you already.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Some girls from SA would benefit from getting lessons from WLs.

Like that SB AnastasiaBaby. Beautiful to look at, top personality and great arm candy when out having a drink.

But totally dud in bed. Just wants you to pump and cum. Thinking that your view of her is all you need. I stopped seeing her after 2 meets for this reason.

Other girls in the same category are Daisy99 over in Campbelltown, half Pakistani and already has 2 kids, one is already 5 years old and she's only 22 herself.

This Filo girl over in Manly Vale, I forgot her username but she's chubby but looks skinny in her photos.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    The Philo chick in Manly is Gloria. She was keen to meet me one Friday afternoon but it was hard to get a hotel room at the last minute and the drive to Manly is nearly an hour where I live. So backed out from her. It found out she is chubby when Inhad shared the profile with someone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thank you for your input Benny clone account 😂
    Riff888 I can say for sure Braddpitt is not Benny. He is from Brisbane and travels to Sydney for work. He always has good intel on girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Hey CuriousGeorge

Why did you not meet any of these?

I’ve found there is a big difference between chatting to them and getting them into the bedroom. They promise lots on text.

Had a look…

The last two don’t exist on Seeking

And the third last one is off the site for a while.

Will talk to the others.

Thanks
    Either they moved on or I did after finding a much better prospect at that time.

correction on username:

CheekyDame
    MsIrisheyes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Either they moved on or I did after finding a much better prospect at that time.

correction on username:

CheekyDame
    MsIrisheyes
    The fish John West rejects...
    Hahahaha

I love lurking in this thread to read!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    So cast offs with no actual meet or review?
    Yes. I was trying to point out that these SB's are still in the acceptable range asking 300 - 500 as per our discussion on proposed arrangement. No idea if they meet other SD's needs and requirements. They certainly did with my initial requirements but along the way, they either found a better offer and ghost me or I found a better prospect and decided not to pursue them any further.

😁 Well, why eat Tilapia if you can eat Tuna Sashimi grade eh? 😂 @Miclop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😁 Well, why eat Tilapia if you can eat Tuna Sashimi grade eh? 😂 @Miclop
    I can think of two reasons you might.
    1. Price
    2. Spices, with the right spice added (aka services tilipia could be much more enjoyable than tuna sashimi.

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    I can think of two reasons you might.
    1. Price
    2. Spices, with the right spice added (aka services tilipia could be much more enjoyable than tuna sashimi.

Hahahaha
    1. I look for Value for Money in all seriousness. I'll give an example.

SB#1 - 20yrs young, Nice Natural Breast, $500/90 mins potentially longer if I play nice, OK with BBBJ, BLS, Shower together, and light PSE and open to potentially do BBFS after trust is earned albeit we both get tested, cant host so that upped the cost.

SB#2 - 29yrs young, Nice Natural breast, $500/3 hours, All of the above + OK with Naughty/Kink, OK with getting tested, also cant host so that upped the cost.

WHICH ONE would you choose?

2. I respectfully disagree sir 😁 In my experience no matter how much I mask the tilapia with italian herbs or any herbs for that matter, Fresh Tuna Sashimi grade is still handsdown way better ( cut Tuna in cubes, add in Sriracha sauce, kikkoman soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seed and mix ) 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Met up with Babyruby for an initial lunch meet about 2 months ago. She is a very unique chinese from an unusual but interesting part of china. However she’s more like a next door girl type rather than a hot asian chick. I didn’t proceed as i just didn’t get horny enough, especially for the ppm quoted.

I agree prices have gone up. I’ve been seeing the same 2 chicks regularly for 3 years, and a few more during that time. It’s been 500 ppm with them hosting. All have been in early 20s and have daytime jobs. I find the hot girls are now asking for well over 500 per meet and aren’t used to sex lasting more than 5 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Hi mate I also chatted with Babyruby she wanted 600 for our meet. Would not agree on 500. What ppm have you discussed with her. Guys here mention 250-300. Never come across anyone agree to this fir me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Riff888 I can say for sure Braddpitt is not Benny. He is from Brisbane and travels to Sydney for work. He always has good intel on girls.
    Cheers John. It's good to see this thread is back on track with SB news.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. I look for Value for Money in all seriousness. I'll give an example.

SB#1 - 20yrs young, Nice Natural Breast, $500/90 mins potentially longer if I play nice, OK with BBBJ, BLS, Shower together, and light PSE and open to potentially do BBFS after trust is earned albeit we both get tested, cant host so that upped the cost.

SB#2 - 29yrs young, Nice Natural breast, $500/3 hours, All of the above + OK with Naughty/Kink, OK with getting tested, also cant host so that upped the cost.

WHICH ONE would you choose?

2. I respectfully disagree sir 😁 In my experience no matter how much I mask the tilapia with italian herbs or any herbs for that matter, Fresh Tuna Sashimi grade is still handsdown way better ( cut Tuna in cubes, add in Sriracha sauce, kikkoman soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seed and mix ) 😉
    For an SB session I would choose #2, as I value experience, a wide range of service, engagement and enjoyment over a lengthy time together.
    #1 has all the feeling of a transaction which you can get at a brothel for 90 minutes duration at same'ish price.

Sashimi tuna is best for raw or seared dishes and as you described it is lovely.
    But one of many types of Thai curry based fish dishes on tilapia provide a vast range of flavorsome variations.
    So, it is not to be discounted...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Met up with Babyruby for an initial lunch meet about 2 months ago. She is a very unique chinese from an unusual but interesting part of china. However she’s more like a next door girl type rather than a hot asian chick. I didn’t proceed as i just didn’t get horny enough, especially for the ppm quoted.

I agree prices have gone up. I’ve been seeing the same 2 chicks regularly for 3 years, and a few more during that time. It’s been 500 ppm with them hosting. All have been in early 20s and have daytime jobs. I find the hot girls are now asking for well over 500 per meet and aren’t used to sex lasting more than 5 minutes!
    Curiousgeorge, the hot girls are your 5 minute sashimi girls...

Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Curiousgeorge, the hot girls are your 5 minute sashimi girls...
    I'll probably try the sashimin grade girls if they can keep up with my kinkiness. If they start asking for 700-1000 and I ask what's the kinkiest you've ever than before? And the answer is NOT CIMwS or rimming I usually pass 😂

Im talking to a wannbe SB now, an Scarletblue private, quoted me 5k/month for a twice per week ' Attending to my needs ' let's see if I can bring that down to an acceptable range with the above mentioned desires 😂

Username: FunFlirtyBlonde

Young Professional, can only meet after work around 5.30pm onwards, wants to get dined and wined then intimacy, looks like Daryl Hannah the actor, saw her once. Very nice girl, 700 was the asking, I was able to negotiate to 600 3-4 hours meet, cant host so add the cost to that + dinner, CIM and Rimming was on the menu. We discussed BBFS on future meets if tested and got comfortable with each other. I was planning on making her a regular but with the only nights availability its a bit challenging for my situation. Treat her nice and Im very sure at the 2nd & 3rd meet ( if you can stomach the cost each meet ) she will open up to more kinkier desires, She mentioned she likes being submissive but wants to get comfortable first aka $$$ investment first 😁

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    You seen her or this just online chat?
    Thats crazy pricing for her age and looks
    Seen her once in the City. From memory cost was around $850ish all up hence I decided its not a sustainable arrangement not to mention the hours of availability is not ideal for me. Very nice girl though.

Day 3 in SA, connected with 7 so far, multiple background and age. Wondering what’s the general price range now? Got a hot 19/20 y.o who asked $1k ppm, which humbly declined lol. And what would be the great tips for newbie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post

Thanks for replying. So I did not miss out on this girl. Her private photos showed her to be more attractive ut you are right as a girl next door. Her ppm is high and with the other costs will add up. I am trying to meet less girls in Sydney but more when I travel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen her once in the City. From memory cost was around $850ish all up hence I decided its not a sustainable arrangement not to mention the hours of availability is not ideal for me. Very nice girl though.
    Good on you to take the leap. The ppm depends on the girl and what she considers her worth to drop the panties for you.
    The Sydney market is usually from 500-1000. My meetings have been from 400-700 so far. I thought the 700 I could form some connection and be able to reduce price after some time. But this was a professional and after taking the money started saying 2 hours limit and she has sex only once. She wanted 1k for two times. She did not do bj either. I had more fun with 400 meetups than the 600 and 700 I have paid on the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you to take the leap. The ppm depends on the girl and what she considers her worth to drop the panties for you.
    The Sydney market is usually from 500-1000. My meetings have been from 400-700 so far. I thought the 700 I could form some connection and be able to reduce price after some time. But this was a professional and after taking the money started saying 2 hours limit and she has sex only once. She wanted 1k for two times. She did not do bj either. I had more fun with 400 meetups than the 600 and 700 I have paid on the past.
    For the price you're paying, how many hours (...on average?) are you getting per session?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    For the price you're paying, how many hours (...on average?) are you getting per session?
    in my unique situation, 3-4 hours is ideal at 500ppm. I know of SD's that pay allowance of $400 a week with one overnight stay per week.

It really depends on your discussion with the person.

In my understanding, if you choose the allowance route its more frequent meet per week and perhaps more cheaper ie $400 allowance per week for 2-3 times meet vs a $500ppm twice a month meet scenario.

On average for me, I would ask no less than 3 hours based on my situation. 2 hours is not VFM for me at 500ppm since I know I can get 3-4 hours on other SB's I've met before. Hope that helps.

Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast