Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have found mostly girls are happy to go with ppm (Pay Per Meet). In the beginning I was always allowing for dinner at a decent restaurant. But soon realised the time behind closed doors does not always depend on how much you spend. The meets where I went to the hotel room with one or two bottles of wine and snacks were equally good. Two girls don’t even drink. So I take juices and fruits when meeting them. They want to be discreet so it’s easier on my wallet.

My ppm range is 400-500 now. I have been meeting girls in Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast. If you are prepared to put some effort it is possible to meet girls without blowing the bank. These girls are 5-8 if I can score them in terms of attractiveness and fun.

Banned
    I am also PPM in a range of 300 - 500. Depends on time of the meet and location of where I am punting. I will travel to Melbourne, GC, Adelaide and Perth this year. Not often but enough to want to get laid while I am away. 25+ is my preferred bracket. Generally students or early stage corporate working women. Have met a lot of nurses and teachers who need more cash.

Watch out for this fake account

https://www.sugardaddy.com.au/next/p...3c1465d6a6afd0

The girl in the pictures is a Japanese model I follow on IG.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Watch out for this fake account

https://www.sugardaddy.com.au/next/p...3c1465d6a6afd0

The girl in the pictures is a Japanese model I follow on IG.

Thanks mate. Appreciate these types of posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    is the sugar daddy site worth it over sugar daddy meet or SA? Do you burn through the credits? I’m not the fan of the lack of anonymity
    I much prefer SÁ because I burn through my credits in one week and for the same money I get one month of premium and unlimited activities with SA. It has been working for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I much prefer SÁ because I burn through my credits in one week and for the same money I get one month of premium and unlimited activities with SA. It has been working for me
    Also remember the Seeking site usually gives discount on membership from 20 to 33%. You may have to scout the internet for 33% ones. The most I have got was 25% sent to my email.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I took a sb to a swingers club last night. Linking to separate, but relevant thread for those interested. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ur-secret-spot

Banned
    Where would you find those?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i hade 2.5hrs with a Latina in Ryde yesterday was very good $450 from SDM

I was with a sb on Sunday and we spoke openly about guys on SA in Sydney. First, there is a lot of us. She showed me her phone - tons of messages daily, many with no profile shot. Those can you loan me 5000 requests? Yes, there’s guys that actually do that with a “you owe me now” message. She told me tales of guys with hotter than fuck wives yet spend hundreds on fairly average looking sbs. I’m continuing my $400 game but letting you know there’s idiots destroying the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I was with a sb on Sunday and we spoke openly about guys on SA in Sydney. First, there is a lot of us. She showed me her phone - tons of messages daily, many with no profile shot. Those can you loan me 5000 requests? Yes, there’s guys that actually do that with a “you owe me now” message. She told me tales of guys with hotter than fuck wives yet spend hundreds on fairly average looking sbs. I’m continuing my $400 game but letting you know there’s idiots destroying the market.
    Sounds interesting.
    What do you mean by "you owe me now"?

Sounds interesting.
    What do you mean by "you owe me now"?
    That was the message the dude left her after he deposited $5000 into her bank account. I wish I was, but I’m not making this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    That was the message the dude left her after he deposited $5000 into her bank account. I wish I was, but I’m not making this shit up.
    Sounds a bit like money laundering to me. Scary stuff.
    This has happened to a few WLs I know. They put large amounts of cash in their accounts and asks the girls to give the funds back as cash.

Sounds a bit like money laundering to me. Scary stuff.
    This has happened to a few WLs I know. They put large amounts of cash in their accounts and asks the girls to give the funds back as cash.
    No I took it as more that she owed him time and play.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drug dealers 555

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've used seeking.com over the years with some success. In the last 12 months it seems that some girls have been looking for dream guys who would pay over $1000.
    The more realistic ones are uni students who seem to expect on average $600. Some ask for 700 to 800 but you can negotiate.
    In all but one case, only one girl had her own place so I have to also fund hotel rooms, around $200.

As mentioned above, with SB the meetings are usually for 2 or 3 hours so the average per hour is favorable when compared to RnT and FS venues.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I've used seeking.com over the years with some success. In the last 12 months it seems that some girls have been looking for dream guys who would pay over $1000.
    The more realistic ones are uni students who seem to expect on average $600. Some ask for 700 to 800 but you can negotiate.
    In all but one case, only one girl had her own place so I have to also fund hotel rooms, around $200.

As mentioned above, with SB the meetings are usually for 2 or 3 hours so the average per hour is favorable when compared to RnT and FS venues.
    I am new to sugar dating and have been using seeking.com as well. Although the total coast sounds higher than the shops, the hourly rate is lower and I think I get more value. On the weekend one of my girls was texting me photos of her on the beach, etc… It is rare to get that from WLs.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    FFs, this is just blatant shilling of another forum, which is typical crap from frankthegun / bennyb.

It’s not even a good forum, and yes I tried the paid version.

Admin, can we please get these guys banned?
    He's given up pretending even.

Advertising without payment is against forum rules.

Must be getting desperate over there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Advertising = selling.

Im not. Got nothing to sell.
    Yeah you are. You’re trying to get people to sign up to your bullshit forum and pay for access.

Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast