Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Riff and Rogeryou writes nothing like each other.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi Triplesec - absolutely.

Seeking (SA) and SugarDaddyMeet would be the primary sites I use.
    is sugarbabies . co anyu good for australia (sydney) ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do provide a small amount for pre-meets, around $100, and say to the SB that it is to cover her travel (uber/taxi) and the brief time over coffee. If you say you will not pay anything they think you are a "time waster". Also, even a small amount like $100 gives them something to look forward to or else some girls will "ghost" you and don't show up. In all cases, no matter how great the chemistry is between us, I keep it down to 20-30 minutes. I tell them this time limit before we meet. Of course if the chemistry is good you can start to talk about when to meet again at a hotel room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    At $500 PPM plus wine, dine and hotel room how you guys sustain such extravagance?
    Good question, some wealthy blokes here by the sounds of it.... especially if you do it weekly ($500 + $200 hotel and dinner) = $700 x 4 weeks = $2,800 after tax money each month. x 12 = $ 33,600 annually after tax.
    Getting girls on Tinder (or a wife) might work out cheaper....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I do provide a small amount for pre-meets, around $100, and say to the SB that it is to cover her travel (uber/taxi) and the brief time over coffee. If you say you will not pay anything they think you are a "time waster". Also, even a small amount like $100 gives them something to look forward to or else some girls will "ghost" you and don't show up. In all cases, no matter how great the chemistry is between us, I keep it down to 20-30 minutes. I tell them this time limit before we meet. Of course if the chemistry is good you can start to talk about when to meet again at a hotel room.
    Thanks for the pointers. I like this approach.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Riff and Rogeryou writes nothing like each other.
    Hahah I am about 10 years older with zero Fucken patience and a bigger cock 😂😂😂 no disrespect to the Riff my man 🤟

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshntr View Post
    Has anybody tried KoKo in Sydney?
    She "would prefer a Asian sugar daddy" and "man who can take care of me $$$" rules me out.
    I've found that being taken care of usually means an expectation of paying for a lot more and not just PPM. One girl wanted someone to cover her full rent while she finishes her uni studies and then asked for support of uni fees too. That is very expensive sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought I'd share one of my experiences on seeking, which I decided not to proceed with. A particular woman from Seychelles who I met a few years ago but I had too many others to chase so I didn't pursue her. Then about 1-2 years later I got back on seeking and she sent me a message and when I looked at her photo (no face) she had huge boobs, so I asked her if she was the same woman and how she looked different from the earlier meeting.

She replied that yes she had a huge boob job and said that her sugar daddy paid for it but as soon as the operation was done he dropped out of the scene.
    I never did end up going for her because when we met for a quick 20 minute coffee she kept talking about how cheap guys were and how she will "not accept small amounts". But if any of you are interested in large (silicone) boobs and (as she called it) "backdoor open" action, see if you could find her. I didn't keep her profile name so can't help. She is around mid-30s.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    IMV bad bad bad move

I would never pay $100 just to say hello fuck that. You need to put value on yourself and show that you are not an ATM.
    Found plenty of legit girls happy to have that coffee for no fee, those are the girls you want.
    I am sure plenty of bitches are making a living from those $100 BS meet ups. Don’t be an amateur, be cool.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    IMV bad bad bad move

I would never pay $100 just to say hello fuck that. You need to put value on yourself and show that you are not an ATM.
    Found plenty of legit girls happy to have that coffee for no fee, those are the girls you want.
    I am sure plenty of bitches are making a living from those $100 BS meet ups. Don’t be an amateur, be cool.
    Lol be cool. Seems like most of these girls aren't keen on PPM so looks like a lot of time is spent finding the diamonds in the rough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMV bad bad bad move

I'm with you on this one. As soon as they ask for $$ to meet and greet, I move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Just waiting for DrBean to take over ��
    He has too many accounts.
    Now that BennyB and Frankthegun have both been banned, it didn't take too long for DrBean to start shit posting again. I guess he will also get banned soon enough....

Banned
    Are you giving this to them in advance? It is basically a meet and greet fee.

Banned
    I thought I'd share one of my experiences on seeking, which I decided not to proceed with. A particular woman from Seychelles who I met a few years ago but I had too many others to chase so I didn't pursue her. Then about 1-2 years later I got back on seeking and she sent me a message and when I looked at her photo (no face) she had huge boobs, so I asked her if she was the same woman and how she looked different from the earlier meeting.

She replied that yes she had a huge boob job and said that her sugar daddy paid for it but as soon as the operation was done he dropped out of the scene.
    I never did end up going for her because when we met for a quick 20 minute coffee she kept talking about how cheap guys were and how she will "not accept small amounts". But if any of you are interested in large (silicone) boobs and (as she called it) "backdoor open" action, see if you could find her. I didn't keep her profile name so can't help. She is around mid-30s.
    There are usually dozens of new ones every week. I don't even bother messaging girls who have become hardened SBs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    There are usually dozens of new ones every week. I don't even bother messaging girls who have become hardened SBs
    That’s my whole point these $100 bitches are hardened hahahah they carry the buzzer in their purse.
    You want a newbie that’s looking for a combo of cock cash a laugh and some fun.

Banned
    That’s my whole point these $100 bitches are hardened hahahah they carry the buzzer in their purse.
    You want a newbie that’s looking for a combo of cock cash a laugh and some fun.
    Yes I aim to be their first meet off the site

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you giving this to them in advance? It is basically a meet and greet fee.
    I give them the cash during the brief meet-and-greet. Never send money before any meetings, and as you probably know some scammers do ask for "petrol money" or whatever. I don't.
    My view (and I take note of the @rogeryou above) is they are selling their time. It isn't dating. But naturally if the very few are prepared to meet & greet without expectations then that's eben better. By the way, a few on seeking tried to ask for $300 or $400 to meet & greet (or meet for lunch or dinner). I reject those because in my experience it takes 2 or 3 minutes to determine if there is chemistry --- and I don't want to get stuck with anyone for a whole lunch or dinner if after 2-3 minutes I wanna get the hell out of there fast.

Hahah I am about 10 years older with zero Fucken patience and a bigger cock 😂😂😂 no disrespect to the Riff my man 🤟
    Hahahaha, yeah there's some history there 😂

It's only a matter of time when the QLD bros will realise the TNT scammer.

Some advice, don't let your SB move in with you. Not unless you can give up your habits.

It's been an interesting 12 months.

Lived with 2 SBs in 2 different apartments. Both found out about each other, 1 hates me completely, I'm still with one.

I'll give staying with one a go for awhile.

Not sure I can fully stop checking out privates here and there.

I swear I don't know how but girls just know.

Sixth sense is real.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, true there are brand new ones and they are ideal before they get corrupted, but many old ones keep creating new profiles every couple of weeks. Gentlemen, what we are sharing here between is has a mirror image somewhere else with seeking girls sharing strategies too, and comparing notes on how to use men as ATM machines. One girl I met told me she only asked for $800 because this is the amount she was advised to ask for on one forum for sugar babies. Does anyone know the names or links to those forums --- we should do some intelligence gathering!!!

Banned
    Yes, true there are brand new ones and they are ideal before they get corrupted, but many old ones keep creating new profiles every couple of weeks. Gentlemen, what we are sharing here between is has a mirror image somewhere else with seeking girls sharing strategies too, and comparing notes on how to use men as ATM machines. One girl I met told me she only asked for $800 because this is the amount she was advised to ask for on one forum for sugar babies. Does anyone know the names or links to those forums --- we should do some intelligence gathering!!!
    The girls have a long running Reddit thread going. That’s one place where they get their info. You should look it up. I am a member of their forum but you should take care as if they think you are a male they will ban you pretty quickly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/

Yes the career SBs deactivate and make new profiles all the time to confuse guys on Seeking and to appear fresh. It’s is tiresome but, as has been reported on this thread, there is a review forum that maintains the SB’ profile history, other alibis and does photo and profile matching so you have all of their history in one place.

Some here will tell you that is not necessary or very useful but many think it is.

Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast