Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did a pre- meet with an SB yesterday after few days of conversation in WhatsApp. It’s a general greet and meet session to check out whether it will workout for us.

She was asking for pre-meetups incentive $400 for future meets/dinners and then decide on next stuffs. I politically declined and then was having general discussion on Intimacy stuff preference etc.

My question is. Do we need to provide some incentive for pre-meets. I have declined so far and none of them agreed to meet again. No conversion so far which involved pre-meets +incentives. What's your experience on this one..

& General query do we need to agree on our preference upfront or do we need to go with the flow.

Note: I’m not in seeking anymore just got some contacts through my previous membership which I’m progressing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    I did a pre- meet with an SB yesterday after few days of conversation in WhatsApp. It’s a general greet and meet session to check out whether it will workout for us.

She was asking for pre-meetups incentive $400 for future meets/dinners and then decide on next stuffs. I politically declined and then was having general discussion on Intimacy stuff preference etc.

My question is. Do we need to provide some incentive for pre-meets. I have declined so far and none of them agreed to meet again. No conversion so far which involved pre-meets +incentives. What's your experience on this one..

& General query do we need to agree on our preference upfront or do we need to go with the flow.

Note: I’m not in seeking anymore just got some contacts through my previous membership which I’m progressing at the moment.
    I had a meet with this 19 year old Viet uni student. Just a meet at a cafe, we had coffee.

She's not the prettiest girl and she had quite noticeable acne. But she's also slim and tall at 170cm.

She seems very naive and innocent. Said she's had a lot of rude men contacting her, around 5 messages a week. She also blocks guys that ask for sex on the first meet.

Not sure if this will progress and I know she's not the most attractive girl but I really want to get into her pants, even just once. These young innocent looking girls sometimes totally go off in bed.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I had a meet with this 19 year old Viet uni student. Just a meet at a cafe, we had coffee.

She's not the prettiest girl and she had quite noticeable acne. But she's also slim and tall at 170cm.

She seems very naive and innocent. Said she's had a lot of rude men contacting her, around 5 messages a week. She also blocks guys that ask for sex on the first meet.

Not sure if this will progress and I know she's not the most attractive girl but I really want to get into her pants, even just once. These young innocent looking girls sometimes totally go off in bed.

don't where this heading but most of them want visa..

Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    don't where this heading but most of them want visa..
    She's ABV so she's a citizen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hi Riff888 is this girl with glasses. I also came across this profile and she quickly moved to Kik. Then she asked for 3000 as allowance. So I suggested ppm. She comes back and says ok 150 for a coffee meet. Which I declined and she ended the conversation. Did you meet her and she ask for money. She does not look that attractive in her profile pic.

Would be interested to know how was your experience for the coffee date.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Hi Riff888 is this girl with glasses. I also came across this profile and she quickly moved to Kik. Then she asked for 3000 as allowance. So I suggested ppm. She comes back and says ok 150 for a coffee meet. Which I declined and she ended the conversation. Did you meet her and she ask for money. She does not look that attractive in her profile pic.

Would be interested to know how was your experience for the coffee date.
    Yes sounds like her although I didn't pay her for the coffee meet, just the coffee.

It was raining and we were walking around under the umbrella, she did get close and is open to intimacy.

We haven't discussed financials yet but $3k a month is way too high. Especially when she's not really that attractive. She's got a great body and is tall though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes sounds like her although I didn't pay her for the coffee meet, just the coffee.

It was raining and we were walking around under the umbrella, she did get close and is open to intimacy.

We haven't discussed financials yet but $3k a month is way too high. Especially when she's not really that attractive. She's got a great body and is tall though.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe she was more considerate to you. With the girls in the younger age group I did not have much luck. Most of them want online-only and want to share pics and videos. Most of these get banned in a couple of days.
    I thought she was also one of them and I was abrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Maybe she was more considerate to you. With the girls in the younger age group I did not have much luck. Most of them want online-only and want to share pics and videos. Most of these get banned in a couple of days.
    I thought she was also one of them and I was abrupt.
    Oh she's real alright, just her availability sucks. I cannot meet up during work hours and she basically works all weekend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I do provide a small amount for pre-meets, around $100, and say to the SB that it is to cover her travel (uber/taxi) and the brief time over coffee. If you say you will not pay anything they think you are a "time waster". Also, even a small amount like $100 gives them something to look forward to or else some girls will "ghost" you and don't show up. In all cases, no matter how great the chemistry is between us, I keep it down to 20-30 minutes. I tell them this time limit before we meet. Of course if the chemistry is good you can start to talk about when to meet again at a hotel room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I do provide a small amount for pre-meets, around $100, and say to the SB that it is to cover her travel (uber/taxi) and the brief time over coffee. If you say you will not pay anything they think you are a "time waster". Also, even a small amount like $100 gives them something to look forward to or else some girls will "ghost" you and don't show up. In all cases, no matter how great the chemistry is between us, I keep it down to 20-30 minutes. I tell them this time limit before we meet. Of course if the chemistry is good you can start to talk about when to meet again at a hotel room.
    IMV bad bad bad move

I would never pay $100 just to say hello fuck that. You need to put value on yourself and show that you are not an ATM.
    Found plenty of legit girls happy to have that coffee for no fee, those are the girls you want.
    I am sure plenty of bitches are making a living from those $100 BS meet ups. Don’t be an amateur, be cool.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    IMV bad bad bad move

I would never pay $100 just to say hello fuck that. You need to put value on yourself and show that you are not an ATM.
    Found plenty of legit girls happy to have that coffee for no fee, those are the girls you want.
    I am sure plenty of bitches are making a living from those $100 BS meet ups. Don’t be an amateur, be cool.

I'm with you on this one. As soon as they ask for $$ to meet and greet, I move on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Are you giving this to them in advance? It is basically a meet and greet fee.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Are you giving this to them in advance? It is basically a meet and greet fee.
    I give them the cash during the brief meet-and-greet. Never send money before any meetings, and as you probably know some scammers do ask for "petrol money" or whatever. I don't.
    My view (and I take note of the @rogeryou above) is they are selling their time. It isn't dating. But naturally if the very few are prepared to meet & greet without expectations then that's eben better. By the way, a few on seeking tried to ask for $300 or $400 to meet & greet (or meet for lunch or dinner). I reject those because in my experience it takes 2 or 3 minutes to determine if there is chemistry --- and I don't want to get stuck with anyone for a whole lunch or dinner if after 2-3 minutes I wanna get the hell out of there fast.