Elllz protected only or cool with bbfs?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    Elllz protected only or cool with bbfs?
    In my experience protected sex which I prefer but bbbj. Not bbfs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh she said no BBFS as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just asking but what are sugarbabes? how are they different from private WL?

Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Yeh she said no BBFS as well
    What does she look like?

I couldn't find that username on Seeking.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    just asking but what are sugarbabes? how are they different from private WL?
    Start here Seeking.com

Pay the membership.

Start talking to girls. Never talk about payment on the app, switch to WhatsApp or Kik.

Keep the Pay Per Meet (PPM) between $400 to $600.

This will get you a few hours of fun with BBFS most of the time, CIP as well.

Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    try searching ellllz11

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got experience with fierce hottie from seeking ?
    Yes I seen her once before. Shes the Aussie/Western girl yeah?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    What does she look like?

I couldn't find that username on Seeking.

Its just a photo of her sitting down, no face shots. Wearing brownish/goldish dress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I seen her once before. Shes the Aussie/Western girl yeah?
    Can’t see FierceHottie face on photo, profile pic black dress

If same girl, could you pm or reply with what she charged you, how many hours and if ok with bbbj and bbfs

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Sugardaddy is pretty good a bit like secret benefits. Someone posted on how to use that and the tips sound right. But he is banned so not sure if you can dm him
    I decided to just plunge in and see how it goes. There’s plenty of options but very few good ones that’s up to standard. One fairly average lady straight up asked for $650 ppm and all the sex stuff she can or cannot do. That’s was interesting. I think I might jump to seeking next month lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Seeking is the most popular and the way to go. Dm me to trade recos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t see FierceHottie face on photo, profile pic black dress

If same girl, could you pm or reply with what she charged you, how many hours and if ok with bbbj and bbfs

Cheers
    Thats her mate. Been a while since i seen. Just saw once. Definitely Western (non-Asian). At the time, i think was ~500 and stayed ~2 hours, 2 rounds. Ok with BBBJ. No BBBFs at time. But did mention she is open to it if become regular/exclusive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats her mate. Been a while since i seen. Just saw once. Definitely Western (non-Asian). At the time, i think was ~500 and stayed ~2 hours, 2 rounds. Ok with BBBJ. No BBBFs at time. But did mention she is open to it if become regular/exclusive.
    She hot? What does she look like , at least a 8/10?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I decided to just plunge in and see how it goes. There’s plenty of options but very few good ones that’s up to standard. One fairly average lady straight up asked for $650 ppm and all the sex stuff she can or cannot do. That’s was interesting. I think I might jump to seeking next month lol.
    Avoid girls that send a list of demands of what they do and don't do because these girls try to take charge and think you are a cash-out ATM.

$650 is high if she is not a 9/10 and young. Most girls on Seeking are actually average looking in real life.
    Almost all the photos on Seeking are glamour photos the girls take for social media, so always expect real life will be 1 or 2 notches down.

And the best advice is, "There is plenty of fish in the seeking sea". The ratio of women to men on Seeking exceeds 5:1 and this was published several times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer Secret Benefits because of their ‘verification’ video. That gives you 90% accuracy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aussieguyinsf Cant send. Your box is full

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She hot? What does she look like , at least a 8/10?
    For she she was ok, average. Maybe 6-7/10. But beauty is subjective. U might think she is more or less. Contact her, she will whatsapp u more pics.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Avoid girls that send a list of demands of what they do and don't do because these girls try to take charge and think you are a cash-out ATM.

$650 is high if she is not a 9/10 and young. Most girls on Seeking are actually average looking in real life.
    Almost all the photos on Seeking are glamour photos the girls take for social media, so always expect real life will be 1 or 2 notches down.

And the best advice is, "There is plenty of fish in the seeking sea". The ratio of women to men on Seeking exceeds 5:1 and this was published several times.
    I agree with this. So many SB's now demanding unreasonable amounts. Average girls at best asking 700-1000+

And most of the pics are photoshopped instagram pics anyway.

They think SD's are an ATM machine with unlimited money. They dont realise 700-1000 is alot of money. Thats a 1-2 weeks wage for the average person. And they think SD's will give it away freely just like that.

And before some simps here comment "u cant afford SB's blah blah blah". I can more than afford. But sometimes just because u can afford, doesnt mean u should. I believe in paying the fair market price for anything. Now if some simps here wanna rip themselves off, then thats your call.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind dropping that kind of cash if shes a 9-10/10, but not for an average plain Jane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with this. So many SB's now demanding unreasonable amounts. Average girls at best asking 700-1000+

And most of the pics are photoshopped instagram pics anyway.

They think SD's are an ATM machine with unlimited money. They dont realise 700-1000 is alot of money. Thats a 1-2 weeks wage for the average person. And they think SD's will give it away freely just like that.

And before some simps here comment "u cant afford SB's blah blah blah". I can more than afford. But sometimes just because u can afford, doesnt mean u should. I believe in paying the fair market price for anything. Now if some simps here wanna rip themselves off, then thats your call.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind dropping that kind of cash if shes a 9-10/10, but not for an average plain Jane.

Some are looking for a dream. Had a very cute 20 year old ask for 1500 this week. I passed on it but there are plenty of non-pros who are looking for their prince charmings. Does it happen? Yes it does, which is why they do it.

Those of us who are just a tad too unwilling to open our wallets big time just have to move on to someone less demanding, not a pro and is willing to take on some risky fun. Plenty of fish out there. Don’t get too attached. Move onto the next when it’s time. Happy fishing!

Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast