Page 23 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    What browser are you using Levi? I generally used Safari or Chrome. I have an active profile on SDM and no issues at all. Have recently found some good choices on SDM that were not on Seeking. A smaller playing field though.
    Hey mate - I've found the pool on Seeking to be way smaller than SDM for some odd reason (doesnt make sense to me either). The profiles on Seeking are also subpar / inactive. Is this just me? Have purchased premium accounts on both sites.

Which site is SDM ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I registered for seeking and already my profile has been suspended, I appear to have put in a reference to sexual activity. Anyone else been sinbinned and how long does it take to get out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once your profile is banned you are done.
    You can try again with a new profile, email account and credit card.
    What about IP address? Correct me if I'm wrong but IP address is based on your device so if they pick up the same IP address, all the above still won't matter and you'll be banned automatically... Right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    I registered for seeking and already my profile has been suspended, I appear to have put in a reference to sexual activity. Anyone else been sinbinned and how long does it take to get out?
    Exactly what reference to sexual activity did you mention? ... So others know what to avoid.

Signed up few days ago, and it’s going well, got 3 Asian chicks lined up for Perth, melb and bris. Will it work out , not sure, but I’m liking the whole chasing and talking to 18-25 yo.
    1 girl arranged for Perth next week, 21 yo Asian, chubby (the type I like) asked for 500-750 for PPM upfront. Lol I was like $400 and drinks first.
    It does takes time to build up the connections, very diff to WL and shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zkkk View Post
    Don't waste your money by paying $120 for tnt. It wont give you anything except most review are alrwady here. If you want to read bb forum its another $100 per month.
    They don’t take criticism very well. Don’t be surprised if you get a message in your inbox.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only said NSA casual and got binned. What a waste and one way to gouge money.
    Well in with a new account and see what happens.

Hey Benny, thanks for the advice! Was chatting to to this brissy 36 yo chick. She wanted a $1200 because it’s one off and I’m married.. I was like wth lol.
    Are we allow to share SB name here? Arranged a meet up with a 19 melb Asian chick, wondering if anyone seen her ?
    It’s actually pretty easy to get girls to meet on the site, I just don’t have the funds lol. I have stopped looking at shop roaster last few days because of seeking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    What about IP address? Correct me if I'm wrong but IP address is based on your device so if they pick up the same IP address, all the above still won't matter and you'll be banned automatically... Right?
    You could try using a VPN. I use ExpressVFN in Australia and overseas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s helpful to know.

1. Did you have that in your profile. If so was it in your profile name or strapline?

2. Did you use that specific language in messaging to someone on the site?

Thanks
    It was an attempt to update my description. Oh well, live and learn.

BTW, are girls able to read and respond to messages if they are not premium?

Thanks for all your posts to date too. It has been very informative. I now have to decide if I go premium, a few have caught my eye.

No, your IP is set by your ISP/Router. Power cycle your router/wifi modem and you will get a new IP.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your IP address is based up your internet provider (and can be tracked).

BUT, each of your individual devices has a fixed MAC address and can also be tracked.

However to track MAC addresses is hard and much more intensive computing power is required, so rarely done as it boggs the systems down.

Spoke to a 18yo melb Asian chick. Wanted 1500 for monthly allowance, asked for $500 1st meet instead, let see how that goes. She got a really cute baby face, which I fuking love.

What’s the most you guys pay for a PPM ? I want to get my range correct and not over paid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Spoke to a 18yo melb Asian chick. Wanted 1500 for monthly allowance, asked for $500 1st meet instead, let see how that goes. She got a really cute baby face, which I fuking love.

What’s the most you guys pay for a PPM ? I want to get my range correct and not over paid.
    I talked to a sugarbaby in Seeking several weeks ago. Initially she wanted $500 ppm. I was honest I told her I couldn't afford her as I only paid $175 for a Chinese girl in a massage parlour. I then forgot about her.

Then a week before she WhatsApp me telling me It's now $200 ppm which included protective sex if I was still interested. I did not take up the offer as I was getting out of Seeking.

I have had ridiculous offer of $500 payment just to have a dinner with a girl. I am neither not that lonely nor desperate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don’t mention I’m married. Strikes about 50% of the population of girls out who have a moment of crisis over it. Ask the one above what being married has to do with meeting you? Presumably you are non judgemental about her fucking for money.

I understand site rules are that you cannot share names.

Also - because everything we write here is accessible by the public because the site lets Google comb the platform, she would be able to find your comments and, if she was pissed with what you wrote, could trace back to you.
    You don’t mention you’re married? Surely then having to constantly be on guard to conceal this fact from her would be a huge thorn in your side? Imagine having to lie to not only one side but all sides. Worst thing is if your SB/mistress/side dish doesn’t know your situation and unknowingly messes up your plans. How can that be fun?

I guess you could have a really “open” marriage but still, not being able to let your guard down with the SB must be a real pain. That should be carefree fun, no?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You don’t mention you’re married? Surely then having to constantly be on guard to conceal this fact from her would be a huge thorn in your side?
    I assume he means he doesn't mention it on his profile. It's easier to share that tidbit once you've built some rapport with the girl, rather than let them filter you out before you get a chance to talk to them.

BennyB, do you keep it a permanent secret?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There’s a really funny old HK movie called “Diary of a Big Man” where the main protagonist is married to 2 women and he’s kept both of them in the dark about his other relationship. It’s bloody hilarious, recommended viewing even if you have to use subs!

Been off premium SA for awhile before my Indo trip.

My last meet was with Cindy, 29 short Taiwanese girl out at Botany. I wouldn't bother, she seems only interested in big meals and taking home the leftovers.

So one SB has moved in with me but I still can't let go the other who now has completely deleted her SA profile. Looks like I'm back using Dayuse.

So even though I'm not premium and I don't have a profile picture. I keep getting messages. The latest from Chloebabyx 22 gorgeous Asian babe. Has anyone come across her, is she real? I'm tempted to pay the fee just to talk to her 🤣.

I can't read messages anymore, it says upgrade to read.

CaringChick 24 Asian is another one messaging me. I remember she contacted me on my last profile and we moved to talking on Telegram. She's in North Sydney, time poor and asking for $1k PPM, I politely declined.

Good stuff Riff888 bro!! So the one moved in with you, is she still on SA ? Is Chloebabyx from syd ? I can have a look, still got 2 weeks on my sub lol
    Meeting up with a curvy 20yo African lady in brissy next week. Can’t wait, never been with one before. She was asking $500 to $700 PPM. Lol told her to half it and I will think about it. We now agreed $250 for few hours, and she get to order what ever IRD she wants (business cooperate card) lol win/win for me!

Page 23 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast