Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Good stuff Riff888 bro!! So the one moved in with you, is she still on SA ? Is Chloebabyx from syd ? I can have a look, still got 2 weeks on my sub lol
    Meeting up with a curvy 20yo African lady in brissy next week. Can’t wait, never been with one before. She was asking $500 to $700 PPM. Lol told her to half it and I will think about it. We now agreed $250 for few hours, and she get to order what ever IRD she wants (business cooperate card) lol win/win for me!
    Thanks mate
    Chloebabyx is from Sydney, just not sure whereabouts.
    Yes, the girl that moved in deleted her account in December.
    That's good negotiation skills. Good luck with her bro, I heard African girls go off.
    I was close to trying an African girl at N5 but just couldn't get the timing right.

Good stuff Riff888 bro!! So the one moved in with you, is she still on SA ? Is Chloebabyx from syd ? I can have a look, still got 2 weeks on my sub lol
    Meeting up with a curvy 20yo African lady in brissy next week. Can’t wait, never been with one before. She was asking $500 to $700 PPM. Lol told her to half it and I will think about it. We now agreed $250 for few hours, and she get to order what ever IRD she wants (business cooperate card) lol win/win for me!
    Also, you can share username info here.
    There are no such rules against it.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar

Thank You!

Been having so much fun reading on these thread. Actually had to join so I can comment.

Thanks for all the effort @BennyB and also thanks for referring me 😂 Had to use your username as referrer to join the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thanks mate
    Chloebabyx is from Sydney, just not sure whereabouts.
    Yes, the girl that moved in deleted her account in December.
    That's good negotiation skills. Good luck with her bro, I heard African girls go off.
    I was close to trying an African girl at N5 but just couldn't get the timing right.
    180cm, Kenya chick… never been with an Asian guy before.
    Lol got to represent, show her what she’s missing!

Taking to a “new member”, 20 yo Asian based in melb. Wanted $600 first meet with no sex. Gosh, I’m sure there is some suckers out there willing to pay.
    Told her half that price and sex. She said will think about it , as $300 is too shallow for her 😂
    Some chicks are in fantasy land if they think they can just take $$ without working for it.
    @riff, can’t seem to locate that chloe chick.

Taking to a “new member”, 20 yo Asian based in melb. Wanted $600 first meet with no sex. Gosh, I’m sure there is some suckers out there willing to pay.
    Told her half that price and sex. She said will think about it , as $300 is too shallow for her 😂
    Some chicks are in fantasy land if they think they can just take $$ without working for it.
    @riff, can’t seem to locate that chloe chick.
    Yeah same, I thought she blocked me but could have been a fake account.
    There are guys willing to pay big bucks just to hang out with these girls, so that's why a few expect it.

I stayed at Echoes last time I was up there with my FWB, it’s a cosy small boutique hotel.
    Fuking amazing Benny, your tip from the last few pages really helped. I’m getting the grid of the game now, and getting lot of results. Now I just need to travel interstate and close out the deal.
    Melb by far I am getting the most response.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stayed at Echoes last time I was up there with my FWB, it’s a cosy small boutique hotel.
    Fuking amazing Benny, your tip from the last few pages really helped. I’m getting the grid of the game now, and getting lot of results. Now I just need to travel interstate and close out the deal.
    Melb by far I am getting the most response.
    Hey mate, I think i read that you're married. I assume by dipping into the SD/SB game that you're probably on your mobile phone more due to the interactions/communication. So what application are you using to communicate with the SB? how often? And how have you been keeping it under the radar away from the missus?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    No, your IP is set by your ISP/Router. Power cycle your router/wifi modem and you will get a new IP.
    Thanks for this ML. I always get mixed up re IP. Didn't know a simple power cycle (admittedly had to google this) is all it takes to change IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Hey mate, I think i read that you're married. I assume by dipping into the SD/SB game that you're probably on your mobile phone more due to the interactions/communication. So what application are you using to communicate with the SB? how often? And how have you been keeping it under the radar away from the missus?
    I got a work iPhone I use for communication between SB. Mostly on telegram or WhatsApp. WhatsApp message with SB is archived. On top of that, both app will require Face ID to open.
    I am using a Mates ( from Canada) pic with a emoji over the face as my profile photo on seeking. I won’t share face pics until i get chatting with them.
    From what I gather, most girls are more scared they get found out on seeking than the guys. Hence, they are very discreet about the whole engagement.
    I’m on my work phone 24/7, as I am a sales person. So yeh, talk to SB all day long. It actually removed my urge to go to shops…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Melbournes becoming a bit of a bogey city for SBs for me 😂

On my most recent trip had two SBs lined up. First one Eurasian chick and we had lined up dinner/drinks and time at my hotel. She wanted me to arrange the Uber to pick her up, was all good with that she wasn’t too far away. We had kept our comms active and time confirmed, all the way up to the point of picking her up, Uber arrived and waiting, and there was silence.. Uber driver cancelled… she said she wasn’t ready yet and was now ready, so I ordered another one. Same thing, no show and Uber driver cancels. She messages requesting another one, and here I am thinking third time lucky but alas… still a no show! Cut my losses and basically told her off for screwing me around. I mean yes cold feet is natural and understandable but at least have the decency to let me know so I can change plans. Blocked her and went off to see a private off E&B near my place.

Second girl was an Aussie gnd type, really pretty, seemingly nice body and seemed down to earth with the way we chatted. However she was all about discretion and wanted to only meet in my room. That’s usually not my thing as I much prefer to meet outside and build up the rapport- but hey first time for everything right. Asking price was higher than usual but I thought why not she was worth it and she’d make her own way into town.

However the experience itself was awkward overall, it felt a bit forced, I guess because we were meeting directly at my room and we both were nervous despite all the wine we were drinking. The sex itself was awkward too, with the way she dressed I thought she’d be a wild one but it wasn’t the case, she didn’t seem to be into it and I couldn’t help but feel that perhaps she was actually inexperienced in the scene and going through some moral quandaries in her mind.

One thing of note was that she wore a larger cup sized bra to make it look like she was more busty than she really was… wtf I thought it was only Asians that did that!

Hey exstae bro, can PM me her username ? Cos I’m meet up with 2 melb Asian ladies soon. Just want to make sure it’s not the same one!

Haha padding is normal I guess on all ladies. I am really into black chicks now, so many to chat. With on the site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got a work iPhone I use for communication between SB. Mostly on telegram or WhatsApp. WhatsApp message with SB is archived. On top of that, both app will require Face ID to open.
    I am using a Mates ( from Canada) pic with a emoji over the face as my profile photo on seeking. I won’t share face pics until i get chatting with them.
    From what I gather, most girls are more scared they get found out on seeking than the guys. Hence, they are very discreet about the whole engagement.
    I’m on my work phone 24/7, as I am a sales person. So yeh, talk to SB all day long. It actually removed my urge to go to shops…
    Nice! Thanks for sharing RNT. Have you notice the change in the SBs when they acknowledge your 1. Asian or 2. Married amongst the causasian, African or Asian SBs? Or that matters little as long as the honey are getting the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    exstar - sorry to hear about the first experience. What a big let down. How many hours did you spend with the second girl and what amounts did you settle on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am really into black chicks now, so many to chat. With on the site
    Same. Whats the appeal for you RNT?

I wouldn't mind trying out a black chick or 2 just to tick it off the bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Nice! Thanks for sharing RNT. Have you notice the change in the SBs when they acknowledge your 1. Asian or 2. Married amongst the causasian, African or Asian SBs? Or that matters little as long as the honey are getting the money.
    They don’t care if you’re Asian, I think due to kdrama, Most ladies don’t mind asian now a days.

Married, yes, few got upset that I’m married and stopped talking. I have since taken bennys advice, and updated profile as separated.

I will end my sub after this month, it’s a bit expensive for me, but you do get a lot of action if you play the game right. Like you said , it’s About money and honey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Have my regular Melbourne SB flying up to Sydney next week. She's staying with girlfriends for a few days and then we are going to take a trip to the Blue Mountains for an overnight. Tips on where to stay would be welcome - I've not been up recently.

I'm paying for her return airfare and the accommodation on our little midweek break. That's all she expects. Well that and a two day fuckfest.

I think that is pretty good value - around $6-700 for an overnight trip incl. airfares and two days of sex.

http://www.lovecabins.com.au/Tree-House.aspx

I recommend you take the Treehouse and winter is a better booking option . Very romantic. has a fire . Sunken bath and views too die … couch and other decor a little incongruous … but overall. you
    Won’t regret … not cheap Mind .. and that’s the vibe the SB’s like too collect? well from my limited exp . Though haven’t dabbled consciously last 3 years in this realm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Some of the most successful punters I've seen in the Sugarbabe Forum are 30-45 are Asian men.

Re married and cheating - for many of these women, they will fuck you for money but the won't betray the sisterhood. Because it happened to their mother, or they worry it will happen to them. It may not make much sense, but that's where the gridlock is.
    Being married myself, I'm intriguing about how SD navigate this topic with their SBs (I noted your response to GoldfishMan around this). So Benny, none of your regular SBs know that you're actively married at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    I prefer to let them know. I’ve only had one walk and wasn’t comfortable. It’s a risk, but the risk is also on them being on the site too. I prefer them to know because I don’t want to slip up and they get shits I didn’t tell them.
    Fair enough point. Thanks smallwang.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm in the same boat as smallwang. To be intimate is to be vulnerable. I won't actively talk about my wife but if they ask, I won't lie to them about it. And I want to make sure the SBs are comfortable to proceed. TBH if I am getting the stake at home, why would I look at eating elsewhere.

And in line with what Benny said, I actively avoid SB profiles that are in relationships. Due to being exposed to cheating wives/girlfriends so I rather not be the third party.

Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast