Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    here’s a scenario for those who know .

Just had an awakening And feeling like I’m in an AA kinda space as typing….

I met a couple months ago a very cute late 20’s WL . Initial Thougt was a clear transactional event . Contact /sex/chat=money … the second booking became Sex/chat/food/sex =money

Third meeting no direct money just paid indirect costs = meals , snacks , drinks , cigarettes , coffee machine , other play things .. and so it flows

Now having known her a couple months doesn’t appear to be working in a trad. sense and we’ve had discussions on intimacy, expectations, time together , interest and reciprocity.

So, I find myself two months later been able to see her any much time I like when I am, In the same city , though the last month been averaging 2!days a week

She refers to her place as my home . I am given a key , while I’m in city so can come go as needs. I haven’t paid her any direct cash for more than 5-6 weeks

What’s going on here ? Have I unwittingly reverse engineered an SB/SH tryst ?

Did I get lucky ? Or should I move this across to one of the other maudlin /vaudevillian threads …Honey, I’m dating a (insert title here)

The above is factual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi RS - none of them know I am married. That is correct.

I would flip the question around and ask you in return - what is the benefit to you if they know you are married?
    I concur. I'd prefer to keep that private as much as practical (or maybe not as heianth pointed out). Without engaging with a SB (..yet) I just assume it'll be a challenge to conceal especially as the relationship with the SB progress overtime.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    I concur. I'd prefer to keep that private as much as practical (or maybe not as heianth pointed out). Without engaging with a SB (..yet) I just assume it'll be a challenge to conceal especially as the relationship with the SB progress overtime.
    Compartmentalisation is required . Not all can do this or, can maintain it over time . Though is almost a fundamental in a ‘libertines’ play
    Book

I’ve managed to keep or disclose , as I choose , enough details to maintain a
    separation , which I feel necessary/appropriate/comfortable to the circumstance.

Don’t matter who it has been or currently is wl /Ml/uberized-sb-Sh same same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    here’s a scenario for those who know .

Just had an awakening And feeling like I’m in an AA kinda space as typing….

I met a couple months ago a very cute late 20’s WL . Initial Thougt was a clear transactional event . Contact /sex/chat=money … the second booking became Sex/chat/food/sex =money

Third meeting no direct money just paid indirect costs = meals , snacks , drinks , cigarettes , coffee machine , other play things .. and so it flows

Now having known her a couple months doesn’t appear to be working in a trad. sense and we’ve had discussions on intimacy, expectations, time together , interest and reciprocity.

So, I find myself two months later been able to see her any much time I like when I am, In the same city , though the last month been averaging 2!days a week

She refers to her place as my home . I am given a key , while I’m in city so can come go as needs. I haven’t paid her any direct cash for more than 5-6 weeks

What’s going on here ? Have I unwittingly reverse engineered an SB/SH tryst ?

Did I get lucky ? Or should I move this across to one of the other maudlin /vaudevillian threads …Honey, I’m dating a (insert title here)

The above is factual
    Congratulations cumquat! This sounds like a success story to me. Lucky man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congratulations cumquat! This sounds like a success story to me. Lucky man.
    Could also be a cluster fuk in the making

But who am I hanging with ? Anyone clarify

B

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This thing about conquests and showing receipts especially in this forum is fucking over rated. It's like being in a pissing competition or comparing dick sizes and squirt strength when at a urinal.
    I'm sure everyone has a receipt or two worthy of being shared however this forum has a bunch of jealous and incredulous blue pilled betas and incels that will try to debunk, discredit, question or shoot down the dude with the receipt. Ultimately there's a small percentage of alpha and sigma showpiece guys with the looks, physique, a good mouthpiece, intellect, status, and a brilliant sex game that gets all the spoils (free in aide) that the rest can only dream and fantasize about (and pay for it). It is what it is so get over it and work on yourself and not your selfie.

A great thread with differing and competing opinions....keep up the great work lads!!

The whole seeking thing is not for everyone. It can be hard work lol.
    On a sidenote, think I will need more super Kamagra.. going be hard keeping up with teens (working on a 19yo) and 20s SB.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just wondering do you know any good hotels in the Sydney cbd , that's discrete and have a bar and isn't too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Just wondering do you know any good hotels in the Sydney cbd , that's discrete and have a bar and isn't too expensive.
    If you want cbd and discrete, recommend A by Adina or little national. Both check in area is towards higher level of the hotel, which means it’s very private. They both got rooftop bar, very exclusive, I don’t imagine many non hotel guests will be going in there.
    Not sure what your budget is, both hotel is consider mid-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Mate I hear ya! But if you can lock down these 19-20 year olds it’s worth it. I find they’re very flaky. But I’m willing to put the effort in for the reward haha.
    Locked down 19yo French girl for my melb visit, spend like a week chatting on telegram, and she thinks I’m a very sweet guy (lol). Said she’s new to SBing and agree to $200 PPM. Fingers cross I’m not getting cat fished ! Lol
    Sidenote, I have to pass on the Kenya girl, as I need to save my energy for melb trip, got 2 SB lined up.

Thanks for heads up Benny bro! Not sure how often, she said she’s new…
    So for bros who seen 18-19 yo SB, do you ask them for IDs ? Talking to this one SB, she sent over a Photo in school uniform. As attractive as it is.. I want to make sure it’s not illegal.
    How do you go about to make sure she’s over 18? Or am I worrying too much ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Thanks for heads up Benny bro! Not sure how often, she said she’s new…
    So for bros who seen 18-19 yo SB, do you ask them for IDs ? Talking to this one SB, she sent over a Photo in school uniform. As attractive as it is.. I want to make sure it’s not illegal.
    How do you go about to make sure she’s over 18? Or am I worrying too much ?
    You should be worry. Police conducts sting operation in various sites from time to time.

I came across one suspicious case whom I got to know through Gumtree. She wanted to do a nude shoot and I found out she was only 18.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Locked down 19yo French girl for my melb visit, spend like a week chatting on telegram, and she thinks I’m a very sweet guy (lol). Said she’s new to SBing and agree to $200 PPM. Fingers cross I’m not getting cat fished ! Lol
    Sidenote, I have to pass on the Kenya girl, as I need to save my energy for melb trip, got 2 SB lined up.
    One Asian girl initially asked for $500PPM. I told her I could get a young Chinese ML for full service for $170.

A week or two later she came back with an offer of $200PPM with promise of protective sex in a "room" in Darlinghurst.

I didn't take up the offer as I had regular MLs to go to. I don't want to waste time on duds.

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Make sure you get in quick. These young ones once they learn their market price will give you the flick. I had one lined up back in Feb. 20 first time on site. Agreed to $300. Bu the time I was free for a meet she was like ummm I’m getting $500 now… 9/10 hottie. Win some you lose some. Good luck!
    Lol I think you are spot on bro Small… 19yo profile is now deleted on SA, and she haven’t replied last 2 days. Either some other SD got to her first or cat fish! Damn, lucky got back up plans

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really good insights into this world.
    are meets of the range of $200-$300 possible? At this range, seems to be alot of effort potentially.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    Really good insights into this world.
    are meets of the range of $200-$300 possible? At this range, seems to be alot of effort potentially.
    No. Most of the girl are asking between $500-1000

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question for the SDs who've managed to hook up and punted the SBs, do go bare back or needed to use condom?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Question for the SDs who've managed to hook up and punted the SBs, do go bare back or needed to use condom?

Hi rookie,

At first we were using condoms n after the 3rd meet she said that we should go BB bcoz she hates using the dom. But we need to get tested first, which we did before our next meet. It’s been BB from thn on now.

Dom for me.
    However in saying that, 2 SB said ok to raw if we both get tested.
    I notice Western syd girls always ask for around 300-400 PPM, and most of them if I counter between 200-250x they will take it.
    Lol I should try $150 next…

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You are trailblazing!
    Hey Benny, I wish, it’s just chats so far, I haven’t gone through with it yet. As I don’t want to punt in Syd (better be safe than sorry).

did someone chat to new Asian chick up in Townsville.. apparently ABV, willing to meet up for whatever price I set, she doesn’t want to talk about money as it make her feel like a whore… lol
    Im moving my work schedule to go up Townsville end of June.. hope it’s not too late.

Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast