Sugarbabes on the Gold Coast - my observations

The Gold Coast is an interesting place and, while we have visions of plastic girls and boys, there are a surprising number of down to earth, normal girls on the Sugarbabe sites up there.

Gold Coast is all about chilled outdoor fun and play. Being healthy and an outdoor type who can also dress well and hold a conversation helps
Being a fly in from Melbourne or Sydney is a positive as the girls don't generally want anything too heavy and they know you are heading back
A lot of healthy, tanned, beach girls around - the job market doesn't pay well and many are saving to travel, start their own business, etc
The usual number of sharks, but they are so transparent you would have to be blind not to see them coming
PPM is the go here. While the girls like a bit of chat online, many are happy to meet up in public and then play afterwards
Lots of uni students working in hospitality so ask them where they want to meet - it won't be where they work
Took me a little longer to initially break into the market but once I did it was a flood of experiences
$500 in Sydney is comparable to $400 in Melbourne and Gold Coast.
Girls are open minded and experimental. Apart from one encounter, everyone I played with on my last trip was BB.
If you know what you are doing and they feel comfortable, anal is something many in this generation want to discover. It must be all that sun.