Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi Triplesec - absolutely.

Seeking (SA) and SugarDaddyMeet would be the primary sites I use.

There are ways to tell whether she is looking for sex or not. I would say that it is a very small proportion that are not on the side to have more / better sex with benefits. Older guys are a thing for many women. Especially if you can hold your own in conversation and have your shit together.

In terms of how to close on SA, I'm happy to share my thoughts on PM about the kind of methods that I've found effective.

Over the past few years I've found it a fascinating experience. Complementary to WLs / MLs and dating in real life. It's all part of the intimacy spectrum and each niche has it's place.

After reading your review on SB I decided to join yesterday. It got my blood pumping with all the reviews you’ve been doing.

Would you mind sending me a PM as well about how you close the deal with ur SA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    After reading your review on SB I decided to join yesterday. It got my blood pumping with all the reviews you’ve been doing.

Would you mind sending me a PM as well about how you close the deal with ur SA.
    Anyone is welcome to PM me. Happy to assist if I can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone is welcome to PM me. Happy to assist if I can.
    How do I PM in here. New to this sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    How do I PM in here. New to this sight.
    Considering you only have 12 posts, it may take you a while. That function didn't work for me until about 30 or so posts friend.

Banned
    Thanks and replied to your PM. You must have posted enough messages in general forum.

Down in Melbourne for two days this week. The beauty of living in Sydney and commuting for project work is that the girls interstate who are afraid of you wanting a relationship, are very happy to meet up with you.

Wednesday’s treat is a girl who asked me to fill out a list of kinks for comparison with her over dinner. If we match in enough places, we’re going back to hers to play. This should be fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Very interesting to read all this intel.

I tried seeking a few years ago but did not have much luck.

I’m going to Melbourne next month for work.

How long before I go should I be making plans with girls on seeking?
    Hi Frank - thanks for your comment and your question. I’m sorry to hear you did not have much luck. There is much more information out there on Sugarbabes these days - especially since I first started, when all there was were a few lurking reddit threads. I would avoid those as they are mainly written up by girls who are trying to score the highest bidder.

The naked truth sugarbabe forum has probably the most extensive database of the girls on seeking, the scammers and the pricing negotiations if you are interested.

Most of the other forums are geared towards MLs and WLs. Nothing wrong with that - it’s just two different channels, like Carsales.com and Boatsales.com. Guys who drive cars may also buy a boat one day, not often the other way around - if you get my meaning?

To your specific question - I would be starting to warm up the market that you are coming from about two weeks out.

Start chatting to girls and give them time to organize their diaries. There are a few other ideas I have for you, based on my own travels, but I suggest you sign up first and then we chat. Feel free to PM me as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    Appreciate your post and involvement giving insight to everyone.

So you recommend paying for the premium membership on SA? Very limited functionality it seems otherwise.
    Yep... We need to pay for the chat. Subscribe for a month, see how it works and make sure you get the contacts in wechat or kik to continue the arrangement for the longer run. Most of them will be upfront on their expectations, chat wisely there are few scammers. This thread has insights on that as well. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Banned
    Thanks Scottie. I appreciate your feedback.

Think of it this way - you are on a site where girls are looking for wealthier, mature guys to spoil them. If you can’t even stump up the money to talk to them, what does that say about you and why would they want to pick you?

I would agree with Kiddoh. Start with a month and see how you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Serious question BennyB, you obviously have an account that your Minister of Finance and War doesn't have access too?
    How do you pay a sub to the forum otherwise? How do you avoid getting caught at tax time or do you do your taxes separately?

Banned
    Shows how limited your knowledge of anthropology is. Along with your knowledge of Sugarbabes Doby. You really should get some sunlight. You are starting to sound like Gollum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Serious question BennyB, you obviously have an account that your Minister of Finance and War doesn't have access too?
    How do you pay a sub to the forum otherwise? How do you avoid getting caught at tax time or do you do your taxes separately?
    Hi Essy

Good questions. And ones I fortunately worked out when I was still punting in brothels and with Privates.

A few things on this

1. The Minister for War is as tight as. So I never battle her head on. It’s a losing proposition.

2. A few years ago I set up separate online accounts on my banking app. You can do this without needing any paper work and without getting any paperwork in the mail.

3. I get part of my salary and my bonuses sent to that account. I use those for punting. I always have reasonable increases going through the main account, so that it is not suspicious, but the sleeper account in my name only is also set to private mode and so not shown on the Home Screen of my banking app.

4. I don’t keep a card for that account - I do cardless cash withdrawals.

5. I will, with my regulars, use PayID as it is easier and also out of the private account

6. Tax time - is all done by my tax accountant. As I’m the finance guy in the house, I do all the paperwork - the MoW is not interested in the slightest. She tried it once and got sick of it after a week of it. So now it’s my “chore” to do :-)

7. Subs to SA - I don’t actually pay these through my sleeper account, I pay these through an Australia Post card (Cash Passport) that I set up years ago. It functions like a debit card.

Hope this helps answer the questions, but let me know if not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Brother Benny for your insight in this . I have personally explored the world of SB and have to say it's a bit of a hit and miss.

Recently met two genuine SBs and they are now rostered

Banned
    Thanks for sharing. I agree with you.

What I like is that I can spend enough time limiting the downside risk (by getting to know them before deciding whether to progress into bed) and the upside is quite often another level.

It can be hit and miss - but isn’t that like all punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BennyB;2333221]Hi Essy

Good questions. And ones I fortunately worked out when I was still punting in brothels and with Privates.

Cheers for the answers BennyB.
    Unfortunately I'm thr one in my house that can't be stuffed with finances, so the MoWaP controls that side of things. But your answers have provided some options, thanks!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Essytee;2334756]
    Hi Essy

Cheers for the answers BennyB.
    Unfortunately I'm thr one in my house that can't be stuffed with finances, so the MoWaP controls that side of things. But your answers have provided some options, thanks!
    In the same way that you squirrel away funds for punting, doing the same for SBs is similar.

If she has the purse strings then it may be a case of loosening them up over time. Little things like slowly changing habits - drawing cash for the week e.g. $500 and then sprinkling it on a few things you need and stashing the rest.

Or deciding that you are going to take on more responsibility for things at home - you may not empty the dishwasher, but slowly taking responsibility of the finances may be worth doing (over time)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your note John and you are welcome.
    Hi BennyB,
    Sorry bro. just try to reach the magic 50 posts!

Banned
    Easier ways to do that. Just ask a question? Or contribute your thinking to Sugarbabe punting?

Banned
    Back in Melbourne this week. How does this city have better weather than Sydney or QLD at the moment?

Found a great spot that works as both a Dayuse and a normal hotel - Shadowplay by Peppers. It even has the right kind of sexy name to appeal to a woman.

Basically 2-3 bedroom apartments with a bar at the top of the hotel and a restaurant downstairs. A quick walk to any of the bars and restaurants along the river. Very central for anyone looking to set up playdates and easy to get lost in the crowds.

Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast