Thread: 200 Stanmore intel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

200 Stanmore intel

Just wondering if there’s any info on who provides DATY as an extra at 200 stanmore? Really hoping Ally does haha. Posts I’ve read list extras although no one specifically mentions DATY. Any insight would be awesome if anyone had an experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Ally recently hoping for some daty but it was a no go.
    Others may have had different experiences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They don’t list specifics because they only offer what they are happy to offer each punter once they have met you.

Reach out to them through the WeChat channel and they might give you some guidelines but you may get refused by the girl on the day. Always YMMV with massage ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fair enough, if the chemistry is there I guess. I had a nice session with honey a while back although DATY was off the cards also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    They don’t list specifics because they only offer what they are happy to offer each punter once they have met you.

Reach out to them through the WeChat channel and they might give you some guidelines but you may get refused by the girl on the day. Always YMMV with massage ladies.
    I think that’s how 200 can get beautiful girls. The only thing that is guaranteed is a HJ. Giving the girls a choice and paying them fairly attracts very good quality.
    One girl I know at another shop gives DFK BBBj FS to me yet other punters have reviewed her and commented on her wonderful HJ and massage.( ha ha what massage I say?]
    She never lists open minded and gives services she is comfortable with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    I think that’s how 200 can get beautiful girls. The only thing that is guaranteed is a HJ. Giving the girls a choice and paying them fairly attracts very good quality.
    One girl I know at another shop gives DFK BBBj FS to me yet other punters have reviewed her and commented on her wonderful HJ and massage.( ha ha what massage I say?]
    She never lists open minded and gives services she is comfortable with.
    This is the only way it works. And the only type of shop where I’ll go to. The shops where girls are forced to give uncovered service are a recipe for disaster. Leave it up to the girl’s discretion.