I thought it might be useful to provide some basic comparisons of the Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast market for Sugarbabes. I punt in all three.

My target market setting is usually 22-28, slim or Athletic. Caucasians or Eurasians are my personal preference.

I will sometimes raise the age bracket as there are some lovely, fit women who are in the 28 - 35 bracket, no kids and have a better understanding of their bodies and sexuality (don't we all when we are older?)

My observations as follows for the Sydney market:

• Higher and faster response rates
  • More direct and business like conversations in Sydney
  • i.e. "don't text me, just call me"
  • Faster to move from SA to kik/whatsapp/text
  • Girls are much readily available to meet, I'm am usually propositioned to meet on the day
  • Little hesitation to meet for coffee/lunch/drinks. The girls are so confident that after the pre meet comes the play time, it's almost a given for them.
  • Hardly anyone asking for deposits or pre payments (I don't think I have received one to date)
  • Prices are currently feel a bit inflated. Some of this is their annual post Christmas credit card repayment cycle 😂
  • $500 in Sydney is comparable to $400 in Melbourne and Gold Coast
  • A number of chancers who will throw out big numbers, but if you know how to negotiate, this can easily be $500
  • Timing of dates can be a little quicker. Usually an hour over lunch/dinner/cocktails followed by 2+ hours of play. Usually 2 rounds of 45 minutes each is what I look for as an outcome.

Ongoing I aim to achieve a lower PPM overall. I'll pay a little more for a once off, or first time meet.