Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I have not read this whole thread but I’m starting to become interested in being a SD since I already spend about $2-3 K a month in shops and enjoy a lot more about being with a woman than simply fucking her.

Since I am prepared to make my multi-hour shop visits during slow periods and because the girls I like also like me as a laid-back and undemanding customer my average per hour cost seems to be around $120-150 when discounts and special arrangements are taken into consideration. However, the boss at one shop recently lectured me that they were offering a ‘fuck service’ not a ‘friend service’ and I started to feel unwelcome there despite the thousands I’d been spending and the good times all round with the girls (I thought). At another shop a very lovely lady I was spending a lot of time with said she was feeling guilty taking my money for so many hours with so little fucking and strongly encouraged me to think about finding a girlfriend - she ever offered to introduce me to some non- or ex- WL friends of hers.

My question is if you committed to an allowance of $2,000 per month for a sugar baby in Sydney how much time could you reasonably expect in return. Including play-time and sleeping overnight time? It’d get me about 12 hours over two nights in the shops i like. Which ain’t that much really.
    Think the problem here is you’re coming at this from a punting perspective. You then try to breakdown everything into per dollar mileage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I have not read this whole thread but I’m starting to become interested in being a SD since I already spend about $2-3 K a month in shops and enjoy a lot more about being with a woman than simply fucking her.

Since I am prepared to make my multi-hour shop visits during slow periods and because the girls I like also like me as a laid-back and undemanding customer my average per hour cost seems to be around $120-150 when discounts and special arrangements are taken into consideration. However, the boss at one shop recently lectured me that they were offering a ‘fuck service’ not a ‘friend service’ and I started to feel unwelcome there despite the thousands I’d been spending and the good times all round with the girls (I thought). At another shop a very lovely lady I was spending a lot of time with said she was feeling guilty taking my money for so many hours with so little fucking and strongly encouraged me to think about finding a girlfriend - she ever offered to introduce me to some non- or ex- WL friends of hers.

My question is if you committed to an allowance of $2,000 per month for a sugar baby in Sydney how much time could you reasonably expect in return. Including play-time and sleeping overnight time? It’d get me about 12 hours over two nights in the shops i like. Which ain’t that much really.
    SD may be your thing if you desire lunches, shopping and walks on the beach with a sugar baby. Sad to say the ML however she may like you will have not have the time and inclination for you outside the shop hours.

From the replies I've got from the sugar babies for $600 up of sex for 2 or 3 hours $2000 won't go too far. Of course it's the initial price they put up which you could bargain down.

There are also incidental costs such as fine wine, fine dining, expensive gifts and a room in a classy hotel that the sugar baby asks for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The SD experience is only worth the investment if you are already spending a decent amount of money on punting, but plan on moving away from shop service to something more private/intimate.

Once you calculate the cost both in time and money (subscriptions, paying for dates, gifts, donations, uber fares, hotels etc) you would need to be spending probably over 2k-ish per month on punting already, before you are at break-even with SBs.

This is a very "transactional" way of looking at it. I know some guys want a more intimate experience. But at that point, you're better off using dating apps or sites, and getting a gym membership. You'll probably be happier and have a much fuller wallet at the end of it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Yeah first timer. Never knew about it until BennyB posted this. Riff and the others have posted really helpful stuff. But I find most girls put it out there they want the big bucks but when it comes down to the deal are far way more reasonable. Also the girls that want over the top prices just be polite and move on. Don’t waste your time on them. There are so many beautiful young girls who are down to earth and just want some fun. You just have to be patient and don’t worry about being rejected. Also be really friendly polite and have a decent photo that goes a long way. Also filter out the pros and con artists. Once you find the genuine ones it’s awesome. Not for everyone because it’s a bit of effort but really rewarding. I’m not saying anything new here just what the other bros have been saying. But I can’t reiterate enough don’t treat them like hookers. That will get you know where fast.
    thanks, your answers help.

I can't do long dates or sleep over. Perhaps I'll see if I can find some girls who like to meet up quickly and move onto the sex. I wonder if there're girls are open to such time-poor men

A girl I was seeing a while back Anastasia Baby or something like that, she changes her username a bit.

She said there's a network of SBs who have a Telegram or WhatsApp group warning of dodgy SDs. So they must be reviewing SDs as well.

It's interesting, I wonder how they connect with each other.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    A girl I was seeing a while back Anastasia Baby or something like that, she changes her username a bit.

She said there's a network of SBs who have a Telegram or WhatsApp group warning of dodgy SDs. So they must be reviewing SDs as well.

I would be surprised if there ISN'T a forum (or medium) for SBs (and SWs in that same respect) where they discuss us the same way we discuss them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by heianth View Post
    I would be surprised if there ISN'T a forum (or medium) for SBs (and SWs in that same respect) where they discuss us the same way we discuss them lol.
    Yes you're right.

They have a black list as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

is she the one who lived in Bali before? mixed italian? im talking to her on SA, any insight is appreciated

Banned
    After some glowing reports of easy finds in Seeking.com for someone who just become a paid member since last Saturday here's my takes:

1. An very plain skinny Asian chick with little dress sense and make up want $500 PPM even for the first meeting. No intimacy until she is comfortable with it. This is laughable having able to enjoy the benefit of going into a room with a nice ML and our lips will lock situation for $170 of FS.

2. I met a 19-year-old overseas Uni student today. I thought first introductory meeting was free. But she asked for a $100 for the hour meet. She is trying to be independent and I'm fine with her request. Henceforth it's $170 for 2 hours of lunch and chat. She is cute and slim and easy on the eyes. I might do it. But then there is also the $170 an hour full FS with a gorgeous ML which I would not forsake. And how much conversation I could have with a 19-years-old? She is an English major and I've read enough English literature books to have a decent exchange with her.

I think if you want sex going the ML/WL route is the quickest and cheapest but you have to try a number of girls to sort out the apple from the oranges. I've invested enough money and time to narrow it down to 3 MLs which will guarantee me satisfaction every time.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Reposting this here:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah right, bump it up to a $480 outlay for a free fuck to fly her to you with hotel paid up. WTF, you put her up in a Best Western or something? And she gonna do it with you BBFS because you turned on the charm 100% on SA. Laughable, dude.

Look bro, let's not go into the details. I don't think you can afford it. I enjoy the fantasy stories as much as the next guy. It's like FOC penthouse letters... keep it up.

I'm personally still scratching my head what exactly is your motive. It's blindingly obvious you're cooking up stories, but what is your end game?You're not selling anything.

Maybe you're just Zoo (or someone like him) and he's somehow come up with a frickin' massive Opus that has caught the imagination of every needy bro on this forum? Maybe....
    There's there's a stack of guys on here getting into the Sugarbabe scene and I'm pleased for them. Yes it's more work, but it is for the guys who genuinely enjoy the company of a woman beyond the fucking and who, for their own private reasons, don't want an affair, or a girlfriend or a permanent partner.

__________________________________________________ _____

Sugarbabes, for many men, are that something romantic in-between. And for many women who are Sugarbabes, we play an equally important role in their lives - company, affection, a mature man to connect with, better quality sex, better quality experiences and companionship without a relationship. To succeed long term you have to like women. In fact I would say you have to love them. Love talking to them, charming them, seducing them, being with them.

For you - I'd say stick with shops and brothels. It's the fish and chips of this industry, it obviously works for you and there's nothing wrong with it. I endorse them for many reasons.

I like to eat something else besides fish and chips every day. And I do.
    Wow, I’m flattered. That’s a lot of effort you put in there taking what I wrote in another thread and putting it all here. WTF, I’m like a crucified pig out there for all to see and shame. Woe is me!

What evs… I’m 80% smashed writing this. Like I said , keep up the penthouse letters. It’s great entertainment!

Yeah, fiction must be a TNT requirement

Go back to your SBs Benny, you spend way too much time here

Yeah, fiction must be a TNT requirement

Go back to your SBs Benny, you spend way too much time here

Nah bro, I reckon he writes his forum posts while Pepe-le-pew-ing them, for greater efficiency. Either that or he’s harvesting stories from TNT and channeling them here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question for the married guys that are in this SD game, a few have mentioned putting up goof profile pics.... are you recognisable in your profile pic?
    I'm assuming the hits would be less if you simply put up a body shot, as the girls will want to know what you look like eg face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Question for the married guys that are in this SD game, a few have mentioned putting up goof profile pics.... are you recognisable in your profile pic?
    I'm assuming the hits would be less if you simply put up a body shot, as the girls will want to know what you look like eg face.
    I wore sunglasses, hat, wig, costumes etc. in my profiles. I photographed them in a studio. I put 8 profile photos up.

Paid member since last Saturday and I've got 43 replies. The only problem I'm not prepared to go for $600 ppm. If not I've already bedded a few girls. They are very direct. For $600 it's wine and dine then sex in a hotel or my place. But the young beautiful Chinese MLs have spoilt me as I can have an hour of FS for $170.

Although I have my parents' genes to thank for I think it's more due to my skills as a professional photogrpaher. I shot the photos over a period of time and used to put them up in my Instagram. But I attracted the wrong crowd e.g. overseas Chinese students in USA, Taiwan girls etc. All too far away from Australia.

Banned
    The plane! The plane!...Welcome to Fantasy Island..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I wore sunglasses, hat, wig, costumes etc. in my profiles. I photographed them in a studio. I put 8 profile photos up.

Paid member since last Saturday and I've got 43 replies. The only problem I'm not prepared to go for $600 ppm. If not I've already bedded a few girls. They are very direct. For $600 it's wine and dine then sex in a hotel or my place. But the young beautiful Chinese MLs have spoilt me as I can have an hour of FS for $170.

Although I have my parents' genes to thank for I think it's more due to my skills as a professional photogrpaher. I shot the photos over a period of time and used to put them up in my Instagram. But I attracted the wrong crowd e.g. overseas Chinese students in USA, Taiwan girls etc. All too far away from Australia.

Totally agree with the $170 FS , less drama and no wasting of time . I had a girl from SA (M - Filo32 ) requesting $1k per week and platonic LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Sibon, you're a professional photographer? I would have thought guys like you will easily attract girls? Especially if you can offer free shoots for fun or build their portfolios etc? Surely there's enough local talents to hook up with?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You can blur your face, or crop the photo.

Don’t go in with no pics - that's creepy.

And be prepared to show yourself at some point to them. How could you expect them to relate to you otherwise?
    Decent advice. Thanks Benny

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Sibon, you're a professional photographer? I would have thought guys like you will easily attract girls? Especially if you can offer free shoots for fun or build their portfolios etc? Surely there's enough local talents to hook up with?
    Yep. I've shot hundreds of them: Italian, French, German, South American, Canadian, Napalese etc.

But I only have 24 hours a day and also need to make some money to pay rent and to mamasans.

Unless you have a passion for visual art, there are better and easier ways to make some money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I’m at a loss.
    I have done some homework
    I signed up for Plenty of Fish the same day I signed for Seeking.
    One free, the other over $200 for the first month
    Same pics. Same opening statements.
    No, I didn’t target 20yos. I’m 60ish so I went for 35-45.
    I’ve met up with 3 from POF. None from Seeking.
    You guys work it out.

Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast