Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Sorry to hear mate @Brad Pitt. I just saw your DM too�� I’m still familiarising myself with the forum UI �� Anyways, if it was me, I would message once again and ask if she is still interested on the arrangement, state that you thought both of you got along, perhaps ask is there anything you want renegotiated? And say you are open to come up with a new mutually beneficial arrangement, perhaps she doesn’t like staying over? Offer a few hours instead of overnight? While doing so of course you are also actively looking for a replacement because you are an Alpha male and you can replace her as quick as you found her ��.

Side note: Username Aussie Babe, mixed Greek/Aussie, Slim, Long hair brunette with a white singlet and blue jeans pic profile beside a pool, agreed for a 3 hour PSE meet after her work. I cancelled 4 hours prior our meet, coz I was also in contact with a blonde chick I like better. Perhaps some of you guys can benefit from my loss. If only I have a doppelgänger
    Last edited by curiousgeorge1023; 22-07-2022 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added tag

Ruby Rose look alike

500ppm for the 3 hour PSE ( she doesnt do rimming or anything to do with Anal ) but CIMwS is OK. A few alarm bells. Didnt asked for my pics at all, doesnt talk as much which lead me to believe she's a pro, not full time hooker but doing this as a regular extra cash cow. She even recommended the hotel to book near Townhall because apparently she's walking distance, could be a saleslady somewhere there. The only somewhat closeup pic she sent me, she has similar looks with the actor Ruby Rose but with a longer hair ( nose, lips, jaw ) mot so much on the eyes.

Might comeback for her on a different profile 😂

Report back if you decide to punt.
    Last edited by curiousgeorge1023; 23-07-2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: added details

How’s the Gold Coast SB market ? Anyone got experience ? I’m about to go for. Work trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    How’s the Gold Coast SB market ? Anyone got experience ? I’m about to go for. Work trip.
    Seems like you've been on a good run RNT.. feel'n envious

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Seems like you've been on a good run RNT.. feel'n envious
    Hey mate, i am lucky that I travel for work extensively, so far, I got SB in perth, Adel, melb, bris and Noosa. They are all PPM, as i don’t know when I be back to see them again.

For GC, there is a 18 yo Asian who just signed back into SA, prompt me to think if I should sub another month just for her… her photo is pretty hot. Username BAAMOER. Anyone seen her ? Girl next door type with a fit body, willing to go over budget just for her… hence asking about market price for GC.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it helps, I recall from I got this from Benny's very first post "$500 in Sydney is comparable to $400 in Melbourne and Gold Coast". Current market may have shifted... Buy I leave the real SD here to provide their insights

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    if it was me, I would message once again and ask if she is still interested on the arrangement, state that you thought both of you got along, perhaps ask is there anything you want renegotiated? And say you are open to come up with a new mutually beneficial arrangement, perhaps she doesn’t like staying over? Offer a few hours instead of overnight? While doing so of course you are also actively looking for a replacement
    thanks for the thoughts. I've sent off a message today and will see what happens.

Banned
    Just seen this posted in another forum that has hundreds of individual sugar babe reviews

Average price point for a few bours continues to be:
    Melbourne - $400
    Sydney - $500
    Brisbane - $400
    Gold Coast - $450

Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Just seen this posted in another forum that has hundreds of individual sugar babe reviews

Melbourne - $400
    Sydney - $500
    Brisbane - $400
    Gold Coast - $450
    Ahaha damn, glad I don’t look for SB in Syd.
    My SB in adel was $300.00 ( we spend 2 days together after work).
    Anyone have more wins? Thread is so dead now without Benny.

Never tried other states but with Sydney. My observation is that with

Caucasians, 21- 29 age group, Slim & Athletic $500 seems to be the lower end, the more IG model looking they get the more ridiculous the pricing gets.

I suspect the Asian Sydney SB pool is a bit different, you might still get away from the $400ppm pricepoint depending on your ' Charm '

I was gonna hook up with one 20 yr old, Uni stud, Viet background, $400 + 100 uber so I was like meh.

Benny's still here, mainly answering his own posts. Just check all the uses created post December 2021.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post

Melbourne - $400
    Sydney - $500
    Brisbane - $400
    Gold Coast - $450
    I can vouch for Sydney and Brisbane numbers as being consistent with this. I’ve had successful Sugarbabe punts in both. And yes that site has a lot of detailed information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prices are about right but after a great 3 out of 3 first week and then intermittent hits since I’m about done with SBs
    I got a list of probably 20 after 2 months and I can call them up fairly reliably
    But
    A lot of legwork
    Yup, from 300 up and then most are happy to drop the fee and just be spoilt.
    If it works for you that’s terrific
    I’m just a bit cynical. I like the fun of the punt
    Back to the shops
    Happy hunting guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where did you find the adel SB, in Seeking? If so what was the username, I'm not seeing many muscly armed asians there

Found an 19 yo Aussie chick, she only joined seeking yesterday and said she’s new to SB… but she have a whole list of menu and whole list of toys on offer.
    Price started at 500-800 originally, got it down to $300 + drinks + Uber home. So most likely going cost me $400. She was willing to host, but it’s middle of no where, so told her to train it to cbd.
    Hopefully I don’t get ghosted tonight , wish me luck boys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found an 19 yo Aussie chick, she only joined seeking yesterday and said she’s new to SB… but she have a whole list of menu and whole list of toys on offer.
    Price started at 500-800 originally, got it down to $300 + drinks + Uber home. So most likely going cost me $400. She was willing to host, but it’s middle of no where, so told her to train it to cbd.
    Good luck RNT! Let us know how it pans out... Makes my toilet breaks more interesting. Btw since Benny is not around anymore, how you feel being called Cenny? With your experience is helping to get decent scores on the board

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good luck.

sounds like she will ask for money up front.

Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    good luck.

sounds like she will ask for money up front.
    Hey mate, wait, don’t we SD paid up front like a normal punt ? Lol
    The session last night was good, very girl next door vibe, I believe her that she’s new at being a SB and whoring herself out.
    Whiole session lasted about an hour, started with protection but end up going at it BB. The whole session is very GFE feel to it, which is what I was after, she didn’t mind staying around for drinks and round 2, but I just wanted to sleep lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate, wait, don’t we SD paid up front like a normal punt ? Lol
    The session last night was good, very girl next door vibe, I believe her that she’s new at being a SB and whoring herself out.
    Whiole session lasted about an hour, started with protection but end up going at it BB. The whole session is very GFE feel to it, which is what I was after, she didn’t mind staying around for drinks and round 2, but I just wanted to sleep lol.
    sounds like a good night and a genuine one.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Wasnt toxic here til you turned up Riff / dotcocksucker / random dude and all your profiles

Check your ego bro
    Hahahaha, Benny can't get me out of your head Frankthebenny 🤣

Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast