Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    This is fucken gold bro when I go up to Brisbane for magic round this year I will make sure I have a young stunner to smash for the entire 3 days ��
    Hi Roger you are welcome. A lot young women travel down to the Gold Coast on weekends, so Brisbane can be deserted on Fridays. That might be worth thinking about when are considering timing.

I also found the Gold Coast women more available during the week. That's handy for me anyway as I can be moving between States for work anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo80 View Post
    Thanks Riff888 and BennyB. Your posts are always interesting and helpful with lots of information. I appreciate that you share your experience with us to avoid wasting our money. It's not often that you get these info for free ��
    You are welcome Hippo. There were very few resources around when I first started punting Sugarbabes a few years ago. I'm just sharing what I wish I had known when I set out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi Roger you are welcome. A lot young women travel down to the Gold Coast on weekends, so Brisbane can be deserted on Fridays. That might be worth thinking about when are considering timing.

I also found the Gold Coast women more available during the week. That's handy for me anyway as I can be moving between States for work anyway.

I will be looking to book some hottie out for 48 hours straight 😆 I am sure I will find something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Raybo, I know girls that earn that in less than a week without hard work. Actually, some in a night. No big deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Raybo, I know girls that earn that in less than a week without hard work. Actually, some in a night. No big deal.
    10k in a night 😳😳😳😳😳
    Hope whatever they are doing is legal

Banned
    There are as many different women who have signed up to a Sugarbabe site as there are different women in a bar.

It would be wrong to make the assumption that they are all the same, or have the same motivations.

You don’t pick them as much as they select you.

So play if you have game, or want to learn how to improve yours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Haha I just got banned from TNT for using a review I wrote on this forum.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    I've always thought they were an excellent judge of character over there. Your post confirms it.

Banned
    I know girls that earn that in less than a week without hard work. Actually, some in a night. No big deal.
    Do you mean on Sugarbabe sites? Who are these spenders and why would they come to seeking.com if they have that kind of money to blow on an evening?

I've always thought they were an excellent judge of character over there. Your post confirms it.
    Haha they knew it from this site. That moderator Treanchy or something contacted me but said subscription is welcome, yes good judge of character

I used the same username as my one here and was waiting to see how long a TNT spy would report me to the mods.

Anyway all good.

We just move on on this forum.

I know the popular WLs were making up to $10k per week pre Covid but never heard of this per night.

I've seen some privates advertise from $1,500 to $4k for overnight stays.

Maybe the girls that serviced Kerry Packer back in the day were making this or more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The real good ones are still getting it Riff. There is a big market out there with men that can afford it.

The real good ones are still getting it Riff. There is a big market out there with men that can afford it.
    Yes the top 1%

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yes the top 1%

I have seven of them and I am only a small operator. There are a lot more than you think. You don't know about them if you aren't in that league.

Banned
    I have seven of them and I am only a small operator. There are a lot more than you think. You don't know about them if you aren't in that league.
    You are an agent?

Banned
    A few observations from my week in Melbourne on business:

- The Sugarbabe market is starting to turn up some new profiles, which is good. It seems like more girls are starting to join up to the site again after the end of their lockdowns

- The ratio of Sugarbabes to Sugardaddies in Melbourne is higher than Sydney and it is usually a good place to go if you are into SBs as the students are plentiful.

- The women in general just dress very well down there. Of the two girls I saw while I was in town, it did impress me how much care they take in their appearance. It’s always nice to be in public with someone who takes a bit of care in their appearance and turns heads.

- I thought the accommodation was going to be more expensive this week because the tennis was on, but there were still many more options (hotels / Airbnbs) than I can sometimes find back in Sydney.

- A comparison of Dayuse rates shows me that Melbourne Dayuse options are more flexible than Sydney and about 15 - 40% cheaper in most cases. A lot more boutique hotels on offer.

- My two PPMs both settled at $400. In both cases we talked about it over dinner and went back to the hotel I was staying in. One was a protected meet (although BBBJ was nice) and one was unprotected. One I paid cash and the other by electronic transfer (her preference).

- I found it really easy to get a table at almost any restaurant in Melbourne. The options are plentiful as the city runs all night, although the patronage is down, so walk ins are easier than I’ve found in the past (usually always had to book)

Flying into Melbourne is still a bit like Checkpoint Charlie, although coming back to Sydney was a breeze. No checks or restrictions whatsoever. I also noticed a lower level of mask enforcement on the airplane.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You are an agent?
    You believe everything you read on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahahaha

Had a nice night with my main girl V celebrating her 24th birthday with style. I think I got the present though.

I wonder will this make a dent in brothel revenue if more punters become SDs.

Banned
    Touche...Goldfishman...touche!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A very definite no.

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast