Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
I have not read this whole thread but I’m starting to become interested in being a SD since I already spend about $2-3 K a month in shops and enjoy a lot more about being with a woman than simply fucking her.

Since I am prepared to make my multi-hour shop visits during slow periods and because the girls I like also like me as a laid-back and undemanding customer my average per hour cost seems to be around $120-150 when discounts and special arrangements are taken into consideration. However, the boss at one shop recently lectured me that they were offering a ‘fuck service’ not a ‘friend service’ and I started to feel unwelcome there despite the thousands I’d been spending and the good times all round with the girls (I thought). At another shop a very lovely lady I was spending a lot of time with said she was feeling guilty taking my money for so many hours with so little fucking and strongly encouraged me to think about finding a girlfriend - she ever offered to introduce me to some non- or ex- WL friends of hers.

My question is if you committed to an allowance of $2,000 per month for a sugar baby in Sydney how much time could you reasonably expect in return. Including play-time and sleeping overnight time? It’d get me about 12 hours over two nights in the shops i like. Which ain’t that much really.
Think the problem here is you’re coming at this from a punting perspective. You then try to breakdown everything into per dollar mileage.