Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Seems to have been reviewed here. I don't have access.

Attachment 93474
    Hi Benny! Just saying hello before you get banned again... for the 5th time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Anyone ever seen Jiyen? If so please pm me.
    Why this Auusieguyinsf is banned! Hmmmm, I thought he was a good contributor here!

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Why this Auusieguyinsf is banned! Hmmmm, I thought he was a good contributor here!
    I didn't know either.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone use sugardaddy.com.au? Care to share their success rate?

The reason I asked is the girls are more upfront with their ppm or other offer.

The chat function is unmonitored, so all the money, package, terms are discussed there. While I got banned from SA on day 1 lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Has anyone use sugardaddy.com.au? Care to share their success rate?

The reason I asked is the girls are more upfront with their ppm or other offer.

The chat function is unmonitored, so all the money, package, terms are discussed there. While I got banned from SA on day 1 lol
    I'm not a huge fan of Sugardaddy because of the credit system. There was a guy from Newcastle I think who used it with some success.

If you read back through this thread there are some ideas on how to be reinstated on Seeking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Sugardaddy because of the credit system. There was a guy from Newcastle I think who used it with some success.

If you read back through this thread there are some ideas on how to be reinstated on Seeking.
    Yes that credit system is evil, I spent the same amount of Seeking but burned half of the credits within the first 3 days.

Need to change my nickname and email address for seeking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    There really are some fools destroying the Sydney market. One 45 year old tech worker gave a sb friend $500 to buy lingerie. Then $200 to buy drinks at pride. He has never met her - just phone calls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There really are some fools destroying the Sydney market. One 45 year old tech worker gave a sb friend $500 to buy lingerie. Then $200 to buy drinks at pride. He has never met her - just phone calls.
    While on the other side I got a girl willing to do $300 for 3 hours. She is not a model tho, bit curvy but high sex drive, 21 yo uni student, bit short at 5.2, but keen to learn. We will meet up next Friday, so I will update you how I go. I found her on sd.com.au

You gotta love them in all sizes. Most of my best sex experience would be from them slightly curvier lady. My previous SB is a curvier mid 30s cauc, and man, that sex drive was a good bargain into the arrangement.

Current SB is asian, curvy and early 20s too. One of the best head i’ve had. Sex is still on the training regime, but lots of potential 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    While on the other side I got a girl willing to do $300 for 3 hours. She is not a model tho, bit curvy but high sex drive, 21 yo uni student, bit short at 5.2, but keen to learn. We will meet up next Friday, so I will update you how I go. I found her on sd.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Seems to have been reviewed here. I don't have access.

Attachment 93474
    Seems Jiyen is a good example of more out of date info on that site. Her profile on seeking shows last online Nov 2022.

From what I heard she has been taken out of the market by a generous SD, very generous.

SDs that know her will know what I mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    The ratio of men to women on SA is realistically about 10 women for every man, and trust me it's easy to stand out.
    525 different SBs within 35kms of Sydney have logged into the seeking site since 1 March. That's pretty good odds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    I share your concerns.

Two ways you will get caught in life - either carelessness or overconfidence. Must avoid both every single day

Would never invite a partner to a hotel room I have just punted in

There are at least 5 bad scenarios.

SBs have been known to leave earrings behind that have fallen under the bed
    Just Monday, SB left her rather spangly expensive sunglasses in my car, my family car. oops
    Previously, another used my hairbrush to brushout her long blonde locks. hard to explain 60cms hairs when I have a No 2 cut.
    Another time I came home without wearing my belt. Fortunately nobody noticed. I have a habit of encouraging SB to give me an in-car BBBJ. Very classy guy I am. I remove my belt in anticipation.
    I never pick up hotel pens or pads from any hotels I use.

These have happened over 15 years of cheating.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    @bradpitt 15 years not getting caught? You sir take the trophy in my books 👍😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Seems Jiyen is a good example of more out of date info on that site. Her profile on seeking shows last online Nov 2022.

From what I heard she has been taken out of the market by a generous SD, very generous.

SDs that know her will know what I mean
    I saw her last year. She is rather kinky and was far too much for me to handle.

Are you a member? They posted over 100 new SB reviews (sex meets) in Feb from reading their mail.

Banned
    For the full story, how many men have logged on during that same time?
    Hello Chariot. Have been reading your posts. Are you thinking of going down the SB route?

If you want to know the number of men online you have to have a female membership to see those statistics.

Would it make any difference to you if you knew? I don’t really worry about the competition. My approach seems to work well enough.

What is preventing you from trying it out?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Just Monday, SB left her rather spangly expensive sunglasses in my car, my family car. oops
    Previously, another used my hairbrush to brushout her long blonde locks. hard to explain 60cms hairs when I have a No 2 cut.
    Another time I came home without wearing my belt. Fortunately nobody noticed. I have a habit of encouraging SB to give me an in-car BBBJ. Very classy guy I am. I remove my belt in anticipation.
    I never pick up hotel pens or pads from any hotels I use.

These have happened over 15 years of cheating.
    Thankfully I no longer need a hairbrush. Not much left on top at my age. I can imagine having to explain that would be interesting

Banned
    This is just quite silly. And how some women get ideas in their heads. Not sure he can even claim it’s an investment if he has never met her and they don’t have an ongoing arrangement?

Banned
    I respect people's choices and can see the advantage of finding a nice SB
    SBs doesn't work for those who have a serious relationship or other life aspects, and don't want things complicated
    Just one mistake as another described, such as a lady leaving women's sunglasses in your car, can create headaches for some.
    If you read my posts, I'm being constructive, I just like to discuss all the issues this SB game has.

If I was single and had a million dollars disposable cash, and no worries if a SB went rogue after we break up and intruded intoe my life, Id be joining your lifestyle. Certainly the life would be fun. But life is more complicated than that for many
    It certainly could get complicated if you get it wrong. If you are naturally more risk adverse then there’s no need to complicate your life. You will find that many SDs are married or partnered, if that is your concern.

Banned
    That is true and must who do it are clearly not worried about the consequences. Men vary too in their appetite for risk. But there is risk, including using one phone to lead two lives
    That is an unfair generalisation. How do you come to that conclusion?

I would say everyone I know who does it and is partnered takes the consequences very seriously and is very careful about how they do things.

Banned
    Yes. Punters also take the consequences seriously. But SB has additional risks. There are infinitely more things to be careful about with an SB if your private reputation must remain clean. Most WLs don't have our full names or mobile phone numbers. Hell, most WLs don't know even out real first names. Anonymity has major advantages for some

So for example, do you give your SB your primary mobile phone number, and after how many dates do you give a SB your real first and last name?
    What do you tell her if she wants to put your face photo on her insta feed, do you care?
    Yes they do have this information. But what do you
    suppose that a normal student will do with this?

And why would she put me on her insta feed? The SBs I date want discretion as much as I do. We don’t take photos together.

Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast