Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Someone really pays for a book that is written by another punter to … what, be a daddy?
    Amazing! Guys are really that autistic?? ?
    sex

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Now watch Celine as Good ol Benny will come back with an essay to respond to you as well as trying to put you down nicely and then pointing out his only AR.

He is the ultimate salesman for his book and his site.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whether or not BennyB is the author or owner shouldn’t matter. Most people here have their own agendas in promoting specific shops or girls anyway.

At face value his advice here would have saved heaps of hours and dollars making sense of the SB world, and I commend him in taking the time to write out his well thought out responses.

My only grievance with this is that there will be a influx of newbie SDs who I hope don’t ruin the market 😂

Step 1: have your extra capital in your bank account
    Step 2: browsing and filter scams with your common sense (if you already feel struggle in this stage you better not doing anything, don’t buy shitcoins btw)
    Step 3: fuck responsibly (such as “no condom seggs iz good, and she’s doing it only with me”)

♥️Free resource♥️
    sex

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    - I have offices in three cities so I punt all over Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. I'm Sydney based (when I am not travelling). ;-)
    Do your sugar children know that you are writing review on them?
    sex

Banned
    I’d like to say it was a fine effort with the dog whistle DotCumInYourOwnMouth but then again it wasn’t.

Why you spend so much time on Sugarbabe threads when you have no interest in them, and have never been in the game, beats me.

The great thing about an online forum is that everyone else gets to judge when you are being a dick and when you are being useful.

Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    Someone really pays for a book that is written by another punter to … what, be a daddy?
    > be celine
    > know how to cook but still spend 100s of dollars on cooking magazines, written by other cooks to learn new recipes.
    Amazing! Are you really that autistic you can't cook beef boungon by yourself?

Kindly go back to wherever you came from and let us be.

Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    > be celine
    > know how to cook but still spend 100s of dollars on cooking magazines, written by other cooks to learn new recipes.

Relax mr snowflake and sorri if i trigger your spastic
    Don’t tell me what to do though kek and what the fuck is beef boungon? Beef testicles?

Brain Sex : The Real Difference Between Men and Women : The Real Difference Between Men and Women
    Mating in Captivity: Reconciling the Erotic and the Domestic
    Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference
    Last edited by celine0202; 30-01-2022 at 08:59 PM. Reason: english second language
    sex

Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    > be celine

You haven't tried her food, it's pretty good. Plus she just gets ideas from YouTube these days.

Has anyone read punting 101?

I read a few parenting books almost 2 decades ago and what did I learn? Nothing but all kids are different.

Nothing against TNT, try them. If you don't want to pay the subscription just write a review for WLs/MLs and SBs so you can see the reviews. Just remember about 80% are in Melbourne and you won't have access to the SB BBFS section which is subscription only.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    The last time I looked there were over 2,000 Sugarbabe threads on TNT.

Based on your analysis, that’s about four hundred more Sydney Sugarbabe threads than on here.

The way you put it, it seems a logical option for those of us interested in Sugarbabes.

Banned
    You throw words like autism and spastic around quite loosely.

It reflects poorly on you.

Especially when you turn passive aggressive and try to humiliate a fellow member over his spelling.

You are on a public forum. Embarrassing yourself is optional.

You throw words like autism and spastic around quite loosely.

It reflects poorly on you.

Especially when you turn passive aggressive and try to humiliate a fellow member over his spelling.

You are on a public forum. Embarrassing yourself is optional.
    Dear sir,

Sorry if I offended you with words such as autism and spastic, I was meant to say that which of you are that desperate and paying for the book to make a reservation with a service provider? some are just curious maybe.
    I don’t like people exploit desperate others. That’s all
    I may have the worst reputation on this forum but i am okay in real life. Guess you are the same.

Sincerely,
    Ps do your sugar children know that you write reviews about their performance on a public forum? (Just curious no passive aggressive added)
    sex

Banned
    Dear sir,

Sorry if I offended you with words such as autism and spastic, I was meant to say that which of you are that desperate and paying for the book to make a reservation with a service provider? some are just curious maybe.
    I don’t like people exploit desperate others. That’s all
    I may have the worst reputation on this forum but i am okay in real life. Guess you are the same.

Sincerely,
    Ps do your sugar children know that you write reviews about their performance on a public forum? (Just curious no passive aggressive added)

You could have sent me a PM or even asked civilized and reasonable questions on this thread if your intent was genuine. Instead you decided to piss on the topic.

I don’t exploit desperate others and you could not truthfully make that claim from what I have written in this forum.

I don’t review the women I meet on Seeking in a public forum. If you understood anything about TNT you would know that is not what it is.

I’m sure you will appreciate why I don’t engage any further.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dear sir,

Sorry if I offended you with words such as autism
    You are lucky I cannot identify you.
    I have a profoundly Autistic sibling, the way you use the word Autistic as a way to incite, abuse, disrespect someone is abhorrent.

I sincerely hope, when you do the same to someone's face, rather than hiding behind a keyboard, they teach you a painful life lesson.

You good sir are a fucking lowlife

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    You are lucky I cannot identify you.
    I have a profoundly Autistic sibling, the way you use the word Autistic as a way to incite, abuse, disrespect someone is abhorrent.

I sincerely hope, when you do the same to someone's face, rather than hiding behind a keyboard, they teach you a painful life lesson.

You good sir are a fucking lowlife
    I think many of us who have been around here for years know who the person behind username celine0202 is… a Korean ex-WL who’s been extensively reviewed here. She has two other pseudonyms that she’s well-known by - C..….. and J…..

She’s not a bad person if you know her, and is a smart girl, but sometimes tries to be too smart or show how clever she is by dropping words (e.g. autistic, spastic) which she doesn’t fully understand, and which unfortunately has the opposite effect.

She does love a bit of banter and stirring the pot though and can often come off as being abrasive or offensive.

Agree with Benny though that if her intent was genuine, she should have just PMd him.

Benny mate, don’t mind the detractors here. The info you’ve shared has been quite interesting and food for thought…

Try harder maybe?
    I am as autistic as your sibling and i have the lowest life so it doesnt bother me heh
    I’m not here for making frens

My logic
    Any retard buy a book?
    If you didn’t buy a book=you are not retard
    most of people=not retard

This logic makes sense so you just butt scratch with my words such as autism and spastic
    Tsk tsk

@Dirreah s.. something
    Are you trying to say my real name or something? Just say it *refreshing every 5mins*

Oh and I’m sorry if I misunderstood your forum since i can’t join i have to guess it from bareback discussion board. I thought you write this kind of thing but my bad ��
    sex

Banned
    Found these interesting stats on another forum

Top 10 Sugar Baby Sugar Cities in Australia:

1. Melbourne: 20,547 sugar daddies / 84,797 sugar babies

2. Sydney: 19,086 sugar daddies / 69,745 sugar babies

3. Brisbane: 6,312 sugar daddies / 32,454 sugar babies

4. Perth: 6,913 sugar daddies / 26,371 sugar babies

5. Adelaide: 4,527 sugar daddies / 16,779 sugar babies

6. Gold Coast: 3,099 sugar daddies / 15,794 sugar babies

7. Newcastle: 1,306 sugar daddies / 5,596 sugar babies

8. Canberra: 2,287 sugar daddies / 5,939 sugar babies

9. Wollongong: 572 sugar daddies / 2,195 sugar babies

10. Townsville: 303 sugar daddies / 1,043 sugar babies

To bring us back on topic, I thought the stats here were really interesting. Even if only directionally accurate, they do make me reflect on

1. The high ratio of active females to males on Seeking

2. I agree with the comments I've read on here and elsewhere that this is not entry level punting - it's definitely higher up the shelf.

3. If you work and travel with your work, it can be a very attractive proposition (for both you and the SBs involved)

I'm going up to Brisbane in a fortnight and will be flying a Sugarbabe up with me. The incremental cost is not excessive as I already have a hotel booked for work. I'm keen to hear from others on here about how they have handled the financial arrangements when travelling with their Sugarbabes - or do you prefer to travel and meet Sugarbabes in other cities? Both are great options I think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To bring us back on topic, I thought the stats here were really interesting. Even if only directionally accurate, they do make me reflect on

1. The high ratio of active females to males on Seeking

2. I agree with the comments I've read on here and elsewhere that this is not entry level punting - it's definitely higher up the shelf.

3. If you work and travel with your work, it can be a very attractive proposition (for both you and the SBs involved)

I'm going up to Brisbane in a fortnight and will be flying a Sugarbabe up with me. The incremental cost is not excessive as I already have a hotel booked for work. I'm keen to hear from others on here about how they have handled the financial arrangements when travelling with their Sugarbabes - or do you prefer to travel and meet Sugarbabes in other cities? Both are great options I think.
    Hi Benny, my experience is not with SB but with some FWB kind of arramgement with gifts and dinners thrown in. If you are flying a SB with you that's like having your own beer on tap rather than finding a pub and sampling the local beer. The local beer may turn out craft beer with pleasant notes or a home brew gone bad. Or you could say its like going to a resteraunt which allows BYO which could be easy on the wallet.

With me I was lucky with my travels most of the time, but there were times my lady friends would not turn up or had other plans. Those nights I ended up with myself and the blue balls.
    One time after I finalised a date with one girl the other girl who was my preffered option replied and wanted to meet. Had to cancell the first one with excuse but ended up pissing her off as she did not like the idea being dropped. I can't complain as I had a good time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ooohhhh...what's wrong beeny buoy are you upset with me? Book sales down? Registrations for your website slowing?

Let me help you, why not try a book signing at Dymocks? you can spruik your website while signing your book. Try other punting forums like ausxxx or pp. But remember to put up an ar before you start spruiking that way if anyone calls you out you can point to it and tell them you have more credibility than they do.

Don't get upset with Jerry, she's a nice girl and although she doesn't have any ar she does have credibility as she's been reviewed many times.

There ya go beeny buoy mate problem sorted and we're bestest buddies again.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Ooohhhh...what's wrong beeny buoy are you upset with me? Book sales down? Registrations for your website slowing?

Let me help you, why not try a book signing at Dymocks? you can spruik your website while signing your book. Try other punting forums like ausxxx or pp. But remember to put up an ar before you start spruiking that way if anyone calls you out you can point to it and tell them you have more credibility than they do.

Don't get upset with Jerry, she's a nice girl and although she doesn't have any ar she does have credibility as she's been reviewed many times.

There ya go beeny buoy mate problem sorted and we're bestest buddies again.
    He only put ar when I said he tnt sales man. Admin should block him he competition

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast