Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyvxxxx View Post
    21 YO Mixed Asian/Aussie, Eurasian looks, username is S*********l, Model type body and looks, 157 CM, Size 6, BBFS, CIP, multiple rounds, roughly 2 hours at my place, pretty sure shes an experienced SB, but sex was enjoyable with a pretty young thang so i'm happy, $500
    Sounds like a solid session. How long was the lead time from first contact to sex meet Bobby? And did you meet for coffee or anything like that before the deed?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My mistake, 154 cm, everything else remains same
    Wow, she looks hot. Are the photos recent, and is she natural or enhanced?

You scored well, friend.

Banned
    More cryptic than punter planet reviews. "At the back of the green hedge behind the police station on the Hill with a cross" kinda thing ������

Banned
    ok thanks Benny

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    More cryptic than punter planet reviews. "At the back of the green hedge behind the police station on the Hill with a cross" kinda thing ������
    OK thanks Benny,

were you not the same person who said not to DOXX the girls usernames on a public forum? Or perhaps it was Benny #1,2,3 or 4 or whichever myriad of your other profiles?
    Last edited by Bobbyvxxxx; 26-04-2023 at 11:59 PM. Reason: detail

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Please be careful flaming each other on this thread. It’s heavily moderated. Intel only please.

Banned
    Quick pre meet before sex,

Message on SA, got her whatsapp, organizing day and time, meet for coffee about 30 mins or so, i liked what i saw, we're both comfortable with each other, then back to mine

Balinese Aussie girl, nice tan skin, natural B cup tits, long hair, shes kinda submissive so i had to lead the way but i like that

Shes been a SB for about a year now

Banned
    Haha. Here we go again.

If you are living under a rock and have never read a punter planet review then you won’t know what I mean. Am I really having to explain the joke ?

Chill out Bobby - not everything in here is a personal attack. We can leave that for the genuine trolls that swing by once in a while and hate on sugardaddies.

Well done on snagging this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SB Intel

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    All - feel free to dm me to exchange intel.
    Recent lurker now new member here.

Can't seem to find the DM function on the forum - could it be because I do not have enough privileges (ie not contributing more etc)?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_ View Post
    Recent lurker now new member here.

Can't seem to find the DM function on the forum - could it be because I do not have enough privileges (ie not contributing more etc)?
    Yeah, need to write 5 posts/comments on threads then you can DM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    21 YO Mixed Asian/Aussie, Eurasian looks, username is S*********l, Model type body and looks, 157 CM, Size 6, BBFS, CIP, multiple rounds, roughly 2 hours at my place, pretty sure shes an experienced SB, but sex was enjoyable with a pretty young thang so i'm happy, $500
    So the pics were real?

You definitely scored well there!

I had one who got me to do a paternity test a few years back but it wasn’t mine.

It was her bf who was clueless

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    So the pics were real?

You definitely scored well there!

I had one who got me to do a paternity test a few years back but it wasn’t mine.

It was her bf who was clueless
    Yeah pics are her

I ask the girls beforehand whether i can cum inside or not, they will tell you either yes or no depending on whether they are on BC or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah pics are her

I ask the girls beforehand whether i can cum inside or not, they will tell you either yes or no depending on whether they are on BC or not
    they might say no, but funny how in the heat of the moment many will change their mind and say don't pull out, i want you to cum inside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The BBFS forum...how much did that cost Bobby...and was the intel worth the price of admission? How about SmokingGnu's book? Did you give that a look? I never bought it, always figured it was noobs or people who lavked their own ability to change their approach/style.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been reading all the stories here and it got me inspired.

Recently met up with an Asian wl in her mid 20s who is quite new to the industry. Probably one of the most intimate sessions I've had. We ended up agreeing to meet outside and have had 1 session so far for $500. Pretty steep but the session was about 3 to 4 hours at a hotel I booked. During that session she tells me that she doesn't wanna go back as a WL. Biggest surprise for me was she suggested that she wants to keep seeing me and she doesn't expect payment and that 'i can visit her at her place instead of wasting money on a hotel' - her exact words. Feeling pretty lucky at this stage but I'll see how it goes and thanks for the stories on this thread which helped me get into this situation in the first place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post
    The BBFS forum...how much did that cost Bobby...and was the intel worth the price of admission? How about SmokingGnu's book? Did you give that a look? I never bought it, always figured it was noobs or people who lavked their own ability to change their approach/style.
    He got banned. Their site has the stats on how many reports on SBs are in the BB forum. Just go read it - or join it if that is what you want. We don’t talk about other sites here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post

Recently met up with an Asian wl in her mid 20s who is quite new to the industry. Probably one of the most intimate sessions I've had. We ended up agreeing to meet outside and have had 1 session so far for $500. Pretty steep but the session was about 3 to 4 hours at a hotel I booked. During that session she tells me that she doesn't wanna go back as a WL. Biggest surprise for me was she suggested that she wants to keep seeing me and she doesn't expect payment and that 'i can visit her at her place instead of wasting money on a hotel' - her exact words. Feeling pretty lucky at this stage but I'll see how it goes and thanks for the stories on this thread which helped me get into this situation in the first place.
    Nice one. Did you meet her through the shop and then take her private or did you find her on Seeking?

If she doesn’t want money then what does she want - a relationship? They always want something./

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heya Frederic...I am not shocked that he was banned...i actually think that he was TheSmokingGnu...one of the admins at TNT and the bloke who wrote the book i mentioned. I was just trying to get him to admit it. I think that pimping your site on another site is one thing...but doing it under an alias and pretending that you have no vested interest is snakey as fuck. Anyway...back to regular discourse now that my Sherlock Holmes style investigation is over.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post

If "she doesn't expect payment" then how is she going to financially survive? See other punters or work for $27 an hour at MacDonalds?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If it’s a WL she will just get pregnant. She isn’t working in a shop any more and she isn’t taking money from him. Easiest way to make a buck is to make him pay for her kid.

Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast