Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah she's pretty careful i.e. always wants condom and practice safe sex so I'm not gonna get her pregnant anytime soon. I've seen her twice since and it was just non stop sex for 2 hours each time and no payment. Still sussing out what she's after but so far it's been awesome. Backstory is she tried the WL thing for 1 day, I was her first customer ever and we exchanged contact details after that first sesh. She said she was ultimately just curious but didn't want to pursue it any further. As for money it doesn't seem like she's struggling or anything as I've visited her place and she lives alone and self supporting. So yeah hit the jackpot for sure although I hope to take it slow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    If "she doesn't expect payment" then how is she going to financially survive? See other punters or work for $27 an hour at MacDonalds?
    Maccas pays $27 an hour? Fuck I'd work there if i was unemployed!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post
    Have been reading all the stories here and it got me inspired.

Recently met up with an Asian wl in her mid 20s who is quite new to the industry. Probably one of the most intimate sessions I've had. We ended up agreeing to meet outside and have had 1 session so far for $500. Pretty steep but the session was about 3 to 4 hours at a hotel I booked. During that session she tells me that she doesn't wanna go back as a WL. Biggest surprise for me was she suggested that she wants to keep seeing me and she doesn't expect payment and that 'i can visit her at her place instead of wasting money on a hotel' - her exact words. Feeling pretty lucky at this stage but I'll see how it goes and thanks for the stories on this thread which helped me get into this situation in the first place.

Good to hear but also be careful bro
    There are other stories on this forum that long term they do ask for marriage or are already married and need money or something … it’s just a money game to them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone else try this site? Having some chats that seem legit

https://sugarbabies.co/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cost and is it per message or monthly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    USD30 a month
    Or 75 for 3 months
    I took the 75 option.
    Going to work in Germany for a month so trying this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sugarbabies site

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Cost and is it per message or monthly?
    US$40/month. Only a handful of babes in my search compared to mobs in seeking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I*******belle.
    After a brief chat on the seeking website, and a few texts I met up with ***Belle last week. She hosted in a private house, west. Gorgeous face, great arse/legs, but mummy belly/boobs. Small tatts everywhere.
    Stripped and into her bed. She said it was her first time as SB, whatever. Round 1 started with daty which she loved and she came a few times, then I laid back for my turn. Perfect deepthroat boys! I'm nearly 8" but all the way down, no teeth with great suction, lots of slobber and lots of gagging, no tissue breaks. It was sensational and I reckon she would have let me blow but I wanted sex so dommed up and just went for it in mish instead. In hindsight....
    I showered then we chatted for about 30min. Somewhere in there her flatmate had a visitor for less than an hour, and after he left she came in and introduced herself, me naked on the bed thinking there might be a 3way about to happen but she was a white girl, and not my type. Then SB's phone started beeping and she said she had to go get her upset daughter from her ex's place soon so she pushed me back and started sucking me again, from soft to hard in seconds, DT this time with even more enthusiasm, then dommed me up and sex in cowgirl, doggy, her on her side, mish, doggy again and finished in lazy dog. I didn't bother having another shower, just got dressed and left, was a bit pissed off Round 3 was off the table. $500/2 hours.
    Last edited by MurrayBallz; 26-05-2023 at 11:46 AM. Reason: details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayBallz View Post
    US$40/month. Only a handful of babes in my search compared to mobs in seeking
    I'm assuming this one isn't big (yet) in AU?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    I'm assuming this one isn't big (yet) in AU?
    There’s always the next big thing. I’m not sure this one is it yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pysterio View Post
    Good to hear but also be careful bro
    There are other stories on this forum that long term they do ask for marriage or are already married and need money or something … it’s just a money game to them
    Agree. It's been about 2 weeks since we first met and I've met her a couple of times weekends and weekdays. Usually starts off with a lunch then back to her place for a round or two. No mention of money since. I get the feeling she's supported well by her parents overseas as she's studied in UK AND USA previously which is by no means cheap for anyone. I do get a sense that she's starting to build feelings but I'm trying to keep it casual NSA fun. The NSA part is the best I've ever had so will try to keep it going for as long as possible although I can see it fizzling out eventually

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post
    Agree. It's been about 2 weeks since we first met and I've met her a couple of times weekends and weekdays. Usually starts off with a lunch then back to her place for a round or two. No mention of money since. I get the feeling she's supported well by her parents overseas as she's studied in UK AND USA previously which is by no means cheap for anyone. I do get a sense that she's starting to build feelings but I'm trying to keep it casual NSA fun. The NSA part is the best I've ever had so will try to keep it going for as long as possible although I can see it fizzling out eventually
    Good on you but be mindful that it’s all about money for them with very few exceptions. Had a similar experience with a previous SB, amazing sex, hosted me at her place, even spent the night a few times, cooked food for me to take home as I am single and live alone then all of a sudden asked for 10k to pay for visa during one visit.

She appeared very stressed about it, I ignored the request and said that I was leaving because it wasn’t the right time for intimacy. She said no, immediately jumped on top of me and we went from there. The upshot of it was she didn’t need the money but was indeed applying for the visa and tried to get the money anyway.

It’s all about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Good on you but be mindful that it’s all about money for them with very few exceptions. Had a similar experience with a previous SB, amazing sex, hosted me at her place, even spent the night a few times, cooked food for me to take home as I am single and live alone then all of a sudden asked for 10k to pay for visa during one visit.

She appeared very stressed about it, I ignored the request and said that I was leaving because it wasn’t the right time for intimacy. She said no, immediately jumped on top of me and we went from there. The upshot of it was she didn’t need the money but was indeed applying for the visa and tried to get the money anyway.

It’s all about the money.
    Wow $10k for a student visa is excessive.

The current 309/820 partner visas are just over $8k, agents then add an additional $3k to $5k on top of this fee.

The key in partner visa is the sponsorship from a partner and it's not that simple. You have to be in a relationship for minimum 12 months. You can bypass this by registering the relationship.

As a sponsor you can only do this twice plus they check the age gap, joint accounts, living arrangements, daily expenses, photos with family and friends on both sides.

It could still take years to go from bridging visa A to TR 820, then another year for PR 800.

Some Thai girls I know have had student visas for over 5 years. I have no idea how they just keep applying for courses, pay the visa and course fees for so long.

I was a sponsor but withdrew.

There is also money to be made by being a sponsor.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Wow $10k for a student visa is excessive.

The current 309/820 partner visas are just over $8k, agents then add an additional $3k to $5k on top of this fee.

The key in partner visa is the sponsorship from a partner and it's not that simple. You have to be in a relationship for minimum 12 months. You can bypass this by registering the relationship.

As a sponsor you can only do this twice plus they check the age gap, joint accounts, living arrangements, daily expenses, photos with family and friends on both sides.

It could still take years to go from bridging visa A to TR 820, then another year for PR 800.

Some Thai girls I know have had student visas for over 5 years. I have no idea how they just keep applying for courses, pay the visa and course fees for so long.

I was a sponsor but withdrew.

There is also money to be made by being a sponsor.

Oh wow, you seem to know a lot about that stuff.

The girl I saw was really doing the visa but she used the situation as an excuse to ask for money. In the end she didn’t need the money at all

Oh wow, you seem to know a lot about that stuff.

The girl I saw was really doing the visa but she used the situation as an excuse to ask for money. In the end she didn’t need the money at all
    Hahaha yeah unfortunately.

SBs do try to test the waters to see how much they can get. If you did give her $10k, well she would be shopping at Chanel, Cartier or Van Cleef.

This one SB asked me to pay her rent a few times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hahaha yeah unfortunately.

SBs do try to test the waters to see how much they can get. If you did give her $10k, well she would be shopping at Chanel, Cartier or Van Cleef.

This one SB asked me to pay her rent a few times.

I have been a stupid/generous SD to a few girls. But nothing like that. I had a SB that in addition to our frequent visits with ppm sometimes she asked if I could see her for intimacy. She never said it but clearly she needed money but nothing more than the usual ppm.

The best SB I had we had great sex, sometimes just went out for a meal to relax, without her asking for money and sometimes we were out together and she went shopping for something small and I offered to pay. Same girl once paid for my parking, paid for a couple of meals.

There are some good ones out there

I have been a stupid/generous SD to a few girls. But nothing like that. I had a SB that in addition to our frequent visits with ppm sometimes she asked if I could see her for intimacy. She never said it but clearly she needed money but nothing more than the usual ppm.

The best SB I had we had great sex, sometimes just went out for a meal to relax, without her asking for money and sometimes we were out together and she went shopping for something small and I offered to pay. Same girl once paid for my parking, paid for a couple of meals.

There are some good ones out there
    Definitely

The good ones are not on SA for long.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a little advise needed from the exoerts out there. I'm about to meet a potential SB and said she doesn't do intimacy in first date, that's fine with me. When I asked if I still need to give her allowance for this date, she said yes.
    Is this normal? I'm relatively new to this environment and would appreciate the answer.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, that’s normal to ask for that. I tell them I don’t pay to meet before. Happy to pay for food or coffee but no money to her.

The reason for that is because you can say no and she can also say no. If one of you don’t want to go ahead do you get your money back?

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    Just a little advise needed from the exoerts out there. I'm about to meet a potential SB and said she doesn't do intimacy in first date, that's fine with me. When I asked if I still need to give her allowance for this date, she said yes.
    Is this normal? I'm relatively new to this environment and would appreciate the answer.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    My personal experience is never pay just for a meet up.

Sure, be generous with dinner and drinks just as you would on a first date.

But if she wants money just to meet without sex. That's a red flag, these girls are usually early 20s, very pretty and probably do this a lot.

Don't even pay for her Uber if she asks.

Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast