Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Back in Melbourne this week. How does this city have better weather than Sydney or QLD at the moment?

Found a great spot that works as both a Dayuse and a normal hotel - Shadowplay by Peppers. It even has the right kind of sexy name to appeal to a woman.

Basically 2-3 bedroom apartments with a bar at the top of the hotel and a restaurant downstairs. A quick walk to any of the bars and restaurants along the river. Very central for anyone looking to set up playdates and easy to get lost in the crowds.
    Thanks for the tip on shadowplay legend. I've hit the jackpot with 2 GC stupidly stunning babies this week. They do in general, love the fact that I'm FIFO. $400 for 4 hours for one (25), the other is paid dinner and drinks at a bar on Wednesday night with 2 hours of play after, shes 22. The latter is $250.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great thread - thanks everyone. Have been on the sidelines trying to figure out how it works and this has convinced me to jump in!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Thanks for the tip on shadowplay legend. I've hit the jackpot with 2 GC stupidly stunning babies this week. They do in general, love the fact that I'm FIFO. $400 for 4 hours for one (25), the other is paid dinner and drinks at a bar on Wednesday night with 2 hours of play after, shes 22. The latter is $250.
    That's great to hear.

Shadowplay was very useful this week, although it helped with staying there. They are on Dayuse as well, it just depends on the day of the week. Fridays are becoming more difficult, although I am usually on my way back to Sydney at the end of the week.

There are great advantages to being FIFO. Especially as the girls are not worried you are going to get too clingy and want a relationship.

How do you handle the married / partnered question?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Already posted in other thread here you go with my experience with a sugarbabe (unbeknown to me she was in fact working on SA) I met her on another conventional dating site:
    Met Asian background lady, early 30s online (not seeking arrangements) and later found out she had been on seeking arrangements a couple years ago. Has / had numerous regulars paying allowances. Apparently She has some guys paying $1500 to open her legs but know also $500 a pop was agreeable. Says she does no BJ (not sure to believe that). She is hot, I am having fantastic sex with her. She is decades in years my junior. Agreed to pay allowance $600 per week. I see her for 3-4 days per week including sleep overs. She still is getting contacted by her clients although she has blocked many. She told me the most men in a single day she fucked is four and has had up to 20-30 per week. She agrees she is a slut and I tell her. She rims me, allows me to fuck her silly and wears her sexy clothes and lingerie for me. She calls me her BF …It is complicated and also fun. I knew nothing about SA previously.
    She is quality and knows it and would happily go to seeing her clients if we discussed it and agreed. She knows many men want to fuck her. In fact one contacted her to meet for ‘coffee’ last week.. at least she is being honest (maybe partially).. I have an open mind and don’t let feelings of ego and her being my sexual property get in the way of what we currently have going.

Banned
    This is fabulous JTee80 and at $600/week that is an excellent deal.

I prefer the variety myself and usually move on after 4-5 meets (with one or two exceptions) but I know that some guys are comfortable with repeating with the same person - comfort zone fucking I suppose.

Although, with a "complete slut" you have it all going for you. Just enjoy making memories. Does she sleep over at yours or hers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    (Speaking from punting with SWs only)

It's good to try something new, but doesn't always work out as you expected. Often after a bad (new) experience I go back to someone I have gel'd well with and it always resets and makes me appreciate the service all that much better.

Perhaps you like the chase Benny. I definitely wish I had more time for that. Maybe I should be on SA at 530am instead of here lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wondering u guys offering someone you know or ML? can't afford to be sugar daddy but few that i know considering it...$600 include sex is good deal tho, many of us just want more than sex and also a relationship without commitment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    great thread - thanks everyone. Have been on the sidelines trying to figure out how it works and this has convinced me to jump in!
    Just be a gentleman and respectful. The women are not WLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heianth View Post
    (Speaking from punting with SWs only)

It's good to try something new, but doesn't always work out as you expected. Often after a bad (new) experience I go back to someone I have gel'd well with and it always resets and makes me appreciate the service all that much better.

Perhaps you like the chase Benny. I definitely wish I had more time for that. Maybe I should be on SA at 530am instead of here lol.
    Hi mate - having young kids gets you up early. As well as an appetite to keep in shape, so I usually train around that time.

As for the chase I think Frank has put it succinctly - I do enjoy talking to and slowly seducing women. This is just another way to do it in your own spare time. Get it right and the rewards are fantastic.

If you don’t enjoy spending time with talking to and listening to women, or can’t be bothered with the seduction, then Seeking is definitely not for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    wondering u guys offering someone you know or ML? can't afford to be sugar daddy but few that i know considering it...$600 include sex is good deal tho, many of us just want more than sex and also a relationship without commitment.

Hi apocalypse - I’m not sure I fully understand your question. Are you saying you have $600 a meet to spend with someone? That is ample for Sugarbabe punting. It depends on what your monthly budget is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to be advised in future....

Banned
    Seeking.com is having a 33% off sale for St Patrick’s Day for those thinking about signing up.

Another reason to love the Irish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Seeking.com is having a 33% off sale for St Patrick’s Day for those thinking about signing up.

Another reason to love the Irish.
    Yeah signed up last night. Wife will be noticing why I'm on my phone more often now lol - if only kik had a web client.

Banned
    Yeah signed up last night. Wife will be noticing why I'm on my phone more often now lol - if only kik had a web client.
    Haha. just try and set yourself boundaries. It can become addictive quickly.

Note as well that if you open your kik account on another device, it immediately erases all your conversations as a privacy feature. I learned that one pretty quickly when I installed it on my iPad and lost all my iPhone messages.

You can install Kik on a PC via an Android emulator called BlueStack. I created a different account using another email address, no mobile number required.IMG_20220315_083936.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    You can install Kik on a PC via an Android emulator called BlueStack. I created a different account using another email address, no mobile number required.IMG_20220315_083936.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    That's good intel. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to be advised in future....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    The SB Link is important so that if her profiles goes offline, I can check via another (free) account if her profile is actually online but blocked to me.
    That’s actually a great idea - randomly see profiles go offline and there’s no clear reason. Some have their username in tact and others have just “Attractive member”

Ps I took up that 33% off offer, and found it also re activated my old account for which I had used the same credit card for… I hope I don’t get banned for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    That’s actually a great idea - randomly see profiles go offline and there’s no clear reason. Some have their username in tact and others have just “Attractive member”

Ps I took up that 33% off offer, and found it also re activated my old account for which I had used the same credit card for… I hope I don’t get banned for it.
    Just wondering… how much is it today with the 33% off offer? Thinking of finally taking the plunge…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Just wondering… how much is it today with the 33% off offer? Thinking of finally taking the plunge…
    I opted for 90 days which was around 195usd?

And thanks riff I was thinking of bluestacks too but on my workstation instead of home pc. Though they may keylog some naugthy words lol. Having an alt account could work too to minimise loss of messages.

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast