Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Awesome update Shiba.

Sounds like this is slowly transitioning into a FWB man (with the added bonus of a 2.4.1 package). How did the missus not say anything while you got to play? (you even had time to catch up with your SB in the morning!)

What was the damage to the wallet?
    Thanks Rook…

Yeah it looks like it bro. I guess it’s due to our connection together. I even asked her if it would be a problem for her to date a much older guy!! She replied not really u look younger than ur age, I’ll take that lol mind u I’m in my late 40’s.

Well… she didn’t know I took the day off work for those 2 days. I worked in retail n every fortnight I have to do the weekends n since I’m the manager I jus juggle the shifts according to me. On top of that I run a Bitcoin mining business with a few of my mates. Told her that every month I need to reconcile our miners so I’ll be home late. I’ organize it during the week Whr I have to work the Saturday, so she knows that I’ll be home about 10:30pm. Told her that I’ll be going straight frm work but as a matter of fact she doesn’t know I took the whole day off. Hence the next morning I could see her for about 4-5 hrs. My best mate was laughing when I told him about how I do it. He said that’s some James bond shit happening thr. Lol

Told my SB if she would like to do this every month n she said let’s do it. I guess this will be a monthly thing now.

Oooh btw she ask me to go to SIngapore with her too but told her not a chance. Wtf am I going to say to the missus I told her, she told me to make an excuse that I need to travel for work but missus knows that my line of work doesn’t need me to travel. She was was persistent for me going with her. Damn… she’s a keeper this one.

Damage to the wallet was $1400. That’s including dinner,allowance,Uber,drinks n hotel at the STAR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol love it. When there's a will, there's a way. Have fun and stay safe Shiba.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    Damage to the wallet was $1400. That’s including dinner,allowance,Uber,drinks n hotel at the STAR.
    I am envious of you.

$1400 is 8 times 1 hour FS sessions for me with young Chinese MLs.

Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    RUOK bbbbenny?¿
    I'm getting the same vibes.
    He PMs me from all his accounts.
    This account claiming he's Indonesian.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Lol love it. When there's a will, there's a way. Have fun and stay safe Shiba.
    Cheers bro. Like wise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    RUOK bbbbenny?¿
    Bro rando, I’m definitely not Bennyb mate. Don’t even know him from a bar of soap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm getting the same vibes.
    He PMs me from all his accounts.
    This account claiming he's Indonesian.

Hey Riff888, I’m not Bennyb. I don’t even know him, and I am Indonesian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn… I’m only here to give back to the SA community, since this thread has help me out on how get SB. Not here to sell shit. No offense to Bennyb if he has ulterior motives bn in here that’s his prerogative not mine. So can I just make this clear that I am not Bennyb to everyone that says that I am.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Is there any reason why you can’t book to go for a conference in Singapore as part of your won career or skills development. And then pretend to have paid for it when actually you are taking cash out to pay for yourself and your SB?
    Nah… I can’t bro. Shell want to come. She’s like a bee to a honey pot. She’s one of those possessive woman. 🤦🤦*♂️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I am envious of you.

$1400 is 8 times 1 hour FS sessions for me with young Chinese MLs.
    Hahaha… wasn’t sex for the full time that I was with her bro. Was just enjoying the company n feels like ur on holidays.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    WTF is going on with this thread?
    So much hate and aggression and macho posturing.
    is it some guy plugging an ebook and setting up multiple IDs to do it?
    Is it guys trying really hard to convince themselves they are not punters paying prostitutes for sex - by trying really hard not to mention money, and creating designer envelopes full of cash, a whole new vocabulary of "sugarbabes" (prostitutes) and "sugardaddies (punters) instead of admitting to themselves they are "punters/kerb crawlers/johns and in denial about the dirty big pay for sex elephant in the room.
    Maybe all or none of the above, but chill out everyone it's all good.
    It doesn't matter.
    Bottom line is we are all paying for sex, we all try to create the illusion we are not because thats all part of the game and the illusion and the fantasy, but we all know deep down in our hearts that these hot young girls would not even piss on us if we were on fire unless that was a paid for fetish. its all good . Enjoy! and chill out. FFS chill out!

Post some pictures of where you've been guys. How about a sneaky picture while having dinner with the girl, no need to show her face of course. It's only words like the Bee Gees.

It's all Fantasy Island without the plane or the island.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The aggression here is odd. Some guys have actually fucked hot girls for free so none of this is particularly unbelievable. I checked it out and I don't think it's for me. I am married with kids and busy. I don't need the hassle. But if I had more time it sounds fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    you win some you lose some

this one was ok but I think I have been spoiled

French bird was very quiet and shy. took her a long time to warm up and I was thinking this was going to be a nite of watching Netflix and uber eats before she got comfortable. I probably had too many beers but the time we got down to it. then in the middle she wants to use a condom and I did not have any. so had to hop down to 711 what a fucken nightmare in my jeans and thongs. sex was pretty good but I was not well prepped this time she tasted good and has a good slim body. no condom for the blowjob - great! but only one round then she wanted to sleep. paid her 300 and put her in a uber home. not sure if I'm going round 2 with this one.
    Abit of inconvenience in the heat of the moment but overall it sound promising. So what were the cons that made you not consider a second meet?

Anyone got SB in Darwin from using SA ? Going up that way soon, and want to try out SA.
    Btw, do you Guys use photo on SA ?

Banned
    I have been following this thread with great interest. I can see myself being drawn deeper into this world. It sounds as if you came down to earth with that young lady Frank, but do you think you could have handled it differently for a more satisfying outcome?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do you guys actually use SDM website? The site is painfully slow, rarely load properly, need constant refresh, and lately the search function has become very flakey etc. and you have to pay for it! Also the app for it has been banned from Google play and apple for years now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't waste your money by paying $120 for tnt. It wont give you anything except most review are alrwady here. If you want to read bb forum its another $100 per month.

Loving everyone (specially Benny) for information on SB.
    Is there special price or referral code for SA sites ? Do pass it on, I want to become a member !

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I have not had one recently. Maybe one of the others guys has one. I usually pay my membership three months in advance and often forget to wait for the membership specials. There is usually one every public holiday - Mother's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day etc.
    Hey Benny, what does it show on your credit card statement ?

Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast