Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    . I've tried multiple times in the past to get into this SB thing. Even paid for Seeking membership a couple of times. In the end I couldn't find any girl I liked because they just do not look attractive enough for me to lift a finger.

I started comparing them to the hot girls I've been fucking almost weekly at the best shops, FS and RNT included, and I found myself thinking "what's the point of all this when I could pay $100 extra in an RNT to fuck a girl that fits all my criteria?".
    The SB is a legitimate marketplace. Just like the fine dining scene
    The SB crew are paying for the business relationship. The crew enjoy the dance, the flirting, the dinner, the drive, and the great sex. A good life at a premium price

A perfectly nice punt is $250-300 at a brothel
    The room and bed is provided at no extra cost
    And no expensive subscription costs to join a SB website

Paying less for sex and accepting that it's safe sex, is a wise move unless you are rolling in cash with little overheads. I like the safe sex

Why spend hours meeting up with women who are charging high rates for unprotected sex with multiple men

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    the unprotected sex with multiple men part is already a red flag for me to be honest

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It actually makes sense that prices are going up
    I don't agree. It makes no sense that SBs want to raise an overinflated price even higher

I don't swallow that logic

Unless there is a large market of unsophisticated men with spare cash, who pay excessive amounts, and even then it's no justification for charging exorbitant rates for sex

It's an overpriced lady just making herself more expensive

The typical SB only knows the market prices in the SB world. They do not read aus99

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    the unprotected sex with multiple men part is already a red flag for me to be honest
    Respect to everyone - people are entitled to spend their money how they like
    But men paying $500+ a session, I am happy to bet, will expect condomless sex. Join the queue if you dare

Great adventures at the cost of a burning hole in wallet and unprotected sex. What could go wrong ?

The 50 year old guy paying your SB to fly her to Melbourne to see him, $1500+ outlay for return flight, dinner and hotel, won't settle for 1 shot in a condom as happens in most brothel sessions. He will want a deluxe transaction with exchange of fluids and bugs

Think Melbourne guy has only had safe sex with his wife? Keep thinking that. He is a serial BBFS man

Are the downsides being exaggerated? Address these specific concerns if you like, from your perspective

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends what your looking for whether you sb or brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Am now pretty much totally off the market. Met a girl on seeking who had never done it before and wanted to meet older, successful, mature guys. She saw a couple off the site for dates and then we hooked up and spoke for about a month before we had our first date. It was like bloody fireworks from the start. She came back to mine and spent the night. We've spent the past three months together and I think my punting days might be done. Will still check in here from time to time. Who would have thought you could find lust and love on Seeking of all places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I thought it might be useful to provide some basic comparisons of the Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast market for Sugarbabes. I punt in all three.

My target market setting is usually 22-28, slim or Athletic. Caucasians or Eurasians are my personal preference.

I will sometimes raise the age bracket as there are some lovely, fit women who are in the 28 - 35 bracket, no kids and have a better understanding of their bodies and sexuality (don't we all when we are older?)

My observations as follows for the Sydney market:

• Higher and faster response rates
    • More direct and business like conversations in Sydney
    • i.e. "don't text me, just call me"
    • Faster to move from SA to kik/whatsapp/text
    • Girls are much readily available to meet, I'm am usually propositioned to meet on the day
    • Little hesitation to meet for coffee/lunch/drinks. The girls are so confident that after the pre meet comes the play time, it's almost a given for them.
    • Hardly anyone asking for deposits or pre payments (I don't think I have received one to date)
    • Prices are currently feel a bit inflated. Some of this is their annual post Christmas credit card repayment cycle 😂
    • $500 in Sydney is comparable to $400 in Melbourne and Gold Coast
    • A number of chancers who will throw out big numbers, but if you know how to negotiate, this can easily be $500
    • Timing of dates can be a little quicker. Usually an hour over lunch/dinner/cocktails followed by 2+ hours of play. Usually 2 rounds of 45 minutes each is what I look for as an outcome.

Ongoing I aim to achieve a lower PPM overall. I'll pay a little more for a once off, or first time meet.
    Thank you for sharing this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I don't agree. It makes no sense that SBs want to raise an overinflated price even higher

I don't swallow that logic

Unless there is a large market of unsophisticated men with spare cash, who pay excessive amounts, and even then it's no justification for charging exorbitant rates for sex

It's an overpriced lady just making herself more expensive

The typical SB only knows the market prices in the SB world. They do not read aus99
    No matter how horny i am, dropping 500 p/h is just insane, id rather jerk off and safe that money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refedust View Post
    No matter how horny i am, dropping 500 p/h is just insane, id rather jerk off and safe that money
    Why do you think it is $500 ph?

I was spending $500 and getting 4-6 hours, sometimes overnights. Usually fucking for quite a lot of that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you guys noticed that the number of girls on seeking are going up again? I'm getting messages from old contacts saying they are back on and just back from Europe etc.

Seems like there are bills to be paid and a bit of sugaring is an easy way to do that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any tips for Newbs, am dipping my toe in on seeking a bit, almost got blackmailed the other night, lesson learn there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any hints for new guys exploring this space, think I might just try a shop first, easier to do i think

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Patience is the most important trait of a Sugar Daddy... second is be sensible with money spending. Stick to what kind of arrangement you would like and how much you are willing to pay for it. For context Sydney was between the $400 - 600 when I was actively seeking last year. I do not know now. Think what kind of arrangement you like and see if you can find a perfect fit for any of the SB on site, they will of course spit out some ridiculous $$$ amount, stick to how much you think you would spend for what you find is valuable. Goodluck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some sugar resources for guys in the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum (interesting new PPM questionnaire by country)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/ (can read but not engage)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SydneyNSWAf...arbabe_dating/

Banned
    @Vincent888

This topic needs your attention

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys can we put our thoughts on updated pricing in here? What are you seeing in the local market as well as anywhere else you are punting SBs. Thanks in advance for sharing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is still sitting around $500 mark for most girls.. Once in a moon, you will get the high price offer which I guess you used to get before as well.
    I have seen few single moms who are big, asks for less like $300. But I didn't like the whole experience.

Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Some sugar resources for guys in the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum (interesting new PPM questionnaire by country)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/ (can read but not engage)

https://www.reddit.com/r/SydneyNSWAf...arbabe_dating/
    Jesus, i just read some of the content on one of these sites. These are genuinely awful, narcissistic, gold-digging, fatuous, shallow horror stories of women with such a complete lack of self-awareness it boggles my tiny brain. They seriously believe their pussies shine with the light of a 1000 stars. Run gents, run.

Wow. Even the worst princess in one of our humble rnt establishments is vastly superior in attitude to any of these chicks. Thank god for suburban rnts with good looking decent human beings for $180. Fuck me. Picks jaw off ground.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes most girls think of themselves as celebrities and relationships are down to market transactions and this is all in the name of equality and new age feminism. I guess commodification and sexual objectification is okay under new age feminism as long as it's by their own choice!

Sad but i guess most will end up struggling with depression and loneliness because the Godot will never show his face and they keep on waiting. Andy Warhol is shaking in his grave, the fame factory is finally here* (I am not saying this is true for all, just my opinion for those who are in this game).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean, really. They seem to loathe their customers and scream 'cheap' if some guy is not willng to fuck them for $2000 and buy a designer handbag into the bargain. I'm like wtf. I'd want Margot Robbie and Grace Chan doing a double on me for that. Twice.

This is like paying your dentist outrageous money but she screws up her face in horror and pokes your mouth with a broom handle. And then you hear her vomiting as you leave.

SDs - guys i dont get it. Is it this bad in Oz?

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast