Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Couldn’t agree more Riff888.

I had just one in person meet with a very attractive girl off the Seeking website, a few years ago.
    The damage was around 100$ for the restaurant which was fine and then later she asked unexpectedly for 200$ in Uber expenses.
    After our meeting, I saw her running in the direction of the train station and that’s when the penny dropped for me
    That was my first and last experience on Seeking.

@20red48, if she’s asking for an allowance before intimacy, that is as Riff mentioned earlier a red flag and possibly the girl’s ‘business model’.

At the very least, it’s important to set clear expectations about finances before meeting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    Couldn’t agree more Riff888.

I had just one in person meet with a very attractive girl off the Seeking website, a few years ago.
    The damage was around 100$ for the restaurant which was fine and then later she asked unexpectedly for 200$ in Uber expenses.
    After our meeting, I saw her running in the direction of the train station and that’s when the penny dropped for me
    That was my first and last experience on Seeking.

@20red48, if she’s asking for an allowance before intimacy, that is as Riff mentioned earlier a red flag and possibly the girl’s ‘business model’.

At the very least, it’s important to set clear expectations about finances before meeting.
    Thank you everyone! I'm just about to messags her today. Let's see how she reacts, I hope she'd be OK and go ahead with our meet otherwiae, will just keep looking.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is secret benefits a legit website? I haven’t upgraded to premium yet but getting many messages, most likely spam.

If not this, then which website is everyone using?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seeking is the go. A few after $ to just meet for dinner but ignore them and you will find some honies
    Last edited by MurrayBallz; 02-06-2023 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Read wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a meet up with a girl in Stuttgart last night. 21yo Dutch art student here. Had drinks in a local bar and then back to my hotel. Ended up staying the night. Sex was non stop until we passed out in the early hours of the morning. Gave her 300 euro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was in SA for few months last year.
    Planning to subscribe again. Is it better to create a new account or resubscribe to the old account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Is secret benefits a legit website? I haven’t upgraded to premium yet but getting many messages, most likely spam.

If not this, then which website is everyone using?
    yeah I was getting tons of messages on Secret benefits without even uploading a photo or having anything on my profile. Figured it was a scam and never put a dollar into it.

Banned
    Secret benefits is good if you know how to use it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Can you elaborate how to use it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Planning to subscribe again. Is it better to create a new account or resubscribe to the old account?

I would just keep the old account as the girls may look at the joining date and know you know how the system works. It may save time in the back-and-forth messaging.
    I even have on my profile I am not looking to meet anyone new. This does not stop the girls from messaging. In fact I get more messages as some girls may think I am a catch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

If you become a paying customer again, you can use the setup page to hide when you joined long ago, and also when you were logged in last time.
    I would keep the feature that allows girls to see that you viewed their profiles because some will message you.

Overall, both men and women tend to want to look out for new profiles, which is why many girls on Seeking delete their profiles and then join again using a different name. After a while you can tell from their language and even photos used (even though they post new photos).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    If you become a paying customer again, you can use the setup page to hide when you joined long ago, and also when you were logged in last time.
    I would keep the feature that allows girls to see that you viewed their profiles because some will message you.

Overall, both men and women tend to want to look out for new profiles, which is why many girls on Seeking delete their profiles and then join again using a different name. After a while you can tell from their language and even photos used (even though they post new photos).
    Well, that's an interesting insight. So I shall subscribe again however I can hide when I last logged in when I am not subscribed.

However, if I keep the dates when I join SA, others will be aware I am Herr for a while, so perhaps I will get fewer scammers?

People look for new profiles for sure, but so do the scammers. And over the course of months, few girls have blocked my profile. Hence, a new profile can be helpful to restart the whole process.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i don't suppose you could enlighten me?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Care to share some tips? I seem to get all the luck in SA but but not on this site. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, that's an interesting insight. So I shall subscribe again however I can hide when I last logged in when I am not subscribed.

However, if I keep the dates when I join SA, others will be aware I am Herr for a while, so perhaps I will get fewer scammers?

People look for new profiles for sure, but so do the scammers. And over the course of months, few girls have blocked my profile. Hence, a new profile can be helpful to restart the whole process.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
    Dealing with scammers is very simple:
    -don’t send anyone money, no matter what they pretend. One girl once asked me for ‘petrol money’ so she can drive down from Port Macquarie to meet me. If she gets $100 from 50 gullible punters that’s $5000 cash for nothing.

-don’t agree to pay them to ‘meet and greet’. Some girls are collecting lots of cash by having coffee and drinks with punters. How easy a job is that. They might ask you to pay for their Uber. In some cases I order the Uber on. My own account but not hand out cash. The truck to this is to say my time is as valuable as your so I will only spend 20 minutes and have only one coffee or one drink. I never do lunches or dinners with I girl I haven’t yet agreed to sleep with. Often, there is no chemistry at all, so why get stuck for more than 15-20 minutes?!

-as soon as any girl mentions “in my last arrangement, my sugar daddy gave me $1,200 each time”, you just block her and forget about her.

-the line starting with “in my last arrangement….” Is a strategy girls teach each other on forums about setting the bar high so we men feel it’s ok to agree to large sums.

-BBFS is definitely enjoyable and we all like it, but…but… even if the risk of STD is low, the risk of pregnancy is high. Never trust the sanity of these girls. You might end up with a financial disaster for years to come. If married, it could lead to divorce. I know one guy in Brisbane who’s paying for a son he fathered but can’t even get to see him!!!

In closing, you only get scammed if you give someone money and get nothing in return. If you don’t pay till you’re in a hotel room with them, you’re not getting scammed.

Banned
    Some suggestions on Secret Benefits

1) only contact verified profiles with videos
    2) send them a ❤️ first and only write to them if they respond / view your profile
    3) only write to them when they are online
    4) write something provocative or thoughtful that ends in a question so they are more likely to respond
    5) never pay to see their private photos or their secret questions or if your responses are read

I’ve had 9 girls progress to in person meets n the past years and I’ve fucked 8 of them. Only one was a dud.

Good luck with it. PM if you want to know anything else.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some suggestions on Secret Benefits

1) only contact verified profiles with videos
    2) send them a ❤️ first and only write to them if they respond / view your profile
    3) only write to them when they are online
    4) write something provocative or thoughtful that ends in a question so they are more likely to respond
    5) never pay to see their private photos or their secret questions or if your responses are read

I’ve had 9 girls progress to in person meets n the past years and I’ve fucked 8 of them. Only one was a dud.

Good luck with it. PM if you want to know anything else.
    thanks mate, makes sense... will give it a crack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I start looking at SA last night and saw upgrade fee is about 100 USD for 30 day. Is that true? Do you need fee pay to get good use out of seeking?

Banned
    How will you talk to the girls if you don’t pay the subscription fee?

Suggest it’s worth reading the 5,000 pages of intel on here first

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    I start looking at SA last night and saw upgrade fee is about 100 USD for 30 day. Is that true? Do you need fee pay to get good use out of seeking?
    It’s how the website makes revenue.
    You have to pay to play (be able to send and receive messages with the girls)

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast