Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

She did text an hour before saying it was too cold and not feeling well. First time happened to me, she was 18yo, so I guess it was bound to happen.
    Just before I got her text, I took a packet of super kamagra gel lol…

Banned
    That is rather unfortunate RNT. It’s always frustrating. 18yo girls can be very unreliable and communication is not their strong point.

May I ask why you are aiming so young? I feel there is a risk of statutory rape at that age if they are not being honest about their age.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    That is rather unfortunate RNT. It’s always frustrating. 18yo girls can be very unreliable and communication is not their strong point.

May I ask why you are aiming so young? I feel there is a risk of statutory rape at that age if they are not being honest about their age.
    I like them young… babyface ftw!!
    I do tell them I need to check ID if we going back to hotel. And also I try to meet them at a pub for a drink first.
    The SB in Brisbane, her SDM name is Catalina (Asian), she looks around 20yo. Check it out and tell me what you think her age is ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    The 19 year old I’m seeing I googled her haha. Saw she was on the HSC honour roll in 2020. So felt safe enough she was of age.
    That’s kinda hot! What’s her allowance or ppm?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    That’s kinda hot! What’s her allowance or ppm?
    Ahahah agree! It’s just something about girl next door type. @Bro smallwang, she Asian ?

Speaking about girl next door type, Talking to this Asian gym junkie chick from adel, her arms is build like a tank, but very pretty, she even showed me her work card (health care) and Insta to prove she’s not catfishing me. Agreed on $300 PPM, can wait!

Sounds like a good trip lined up. You might need to change your username lol. SB4life
    Haha can I change my username to SD4life ?

Ok, just confirmed a work trip to KL… which site can I find SB for KL, Malaysia?

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post

Ok, just confirmed a work trip to KL… which site can I find SB for KL, Malaysia?
    That would be SA as well, it's global and popular around Asia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had any experience with SA overseas?
    I made contact with some Rome SBs in preparation for a trip there. Had a good selection of genuine student, foreign students and others. Had three on a shortlist for when I arrived. One bailed the day before. One turned up on time and stayed for the weekend so i hastily had to cancel/burnoff the other girl.

The girl I met was a eastern europe girl working a regular job as a legal assistant in Rome. She came over after work on the Friday. We had dinner and back to my hotel where she stayed overnight. Morning glory then out for breakfast. We went to her place where we picked up her car and some more clothes for her. We spent the day touring around the city. Then she stayed again that night. Sunday much the same and she left Sunday night to prepare for her work. My SB came back after her work on Monday and stayed the night again.

I recommend Seeking.com for overseas except for Manila and Philippines where there are so many easier options.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I use SA to meet up with chicks when i travel abroad. It’s great in places like America, Japan, Europe and Asia. Haven’t tried it in Africa, Middle East or South America yet.

SA was available in Malaysia prior to 2020. but all the SD sites subsequently got banned in Malaysia.

That’s why the search in Malaysia doesn’t show anything.

Did someone had a discount code for SA? I want to join back in after SDM sub expires in a week. Thanks bro.

Banned
    I’ve been asked before on PM if I have a discount code for Seeking Arrangement.

I thought I would rather publish the latest one I have, which I happened to see earlier in the Sugarbabe closed forum in https://thenakedtruth.reviews/

This way everyone benefits?

JUL2022B25

Hope this helps gentlemen. I think we are all feeling the pinch of rising costs.
    Here you go RNT. I used this earlier in the month. How did your Adelaide adventure go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did someone had a discount code for SA? I want to join back in after SDM sub expires in a week. Thanks bro.
    How do you find SDM vs Seeking? Been using a free account for a while on both to scout. To me SDM seems to have more SBs than Seeking. Thinking of trying a paid sub with SDM to find my first SB.

Hey Benny, code not working, do you have another? Trip to SA was fantastic, $300 for the whole weeken (work expense for hotel and f&b) had few packs of super kamagra gel and shitted everywhere lol.
    Another SB I converted to anal and rimming!

I am now searching for a SB to go swingers club with me in syd, one SB asked for $800. It seems Syd prices are higher.

@thek bro, SDM UI is really laggy, but you get used to it. I do find I have more success in SDM, but I mainly talk to Asians, not sure if that matters…

Banned
    It depends on where you are based Thek

I find Seeking the site with the most women on it. SugarDaddyMeet has similiar girls but they are maybe more dating / relationship focused in some cases.

I’ve also tried Secret Benefits but only met two SBs from it.

Banned
    Hey Benny, code not working, do you have another? Trip to SA was fantastic, $300 for the whole weeken (work expense for hotel and f&b) had few packs of super kamagra gel and shitted everywhere lol.
    Another SB I converted to anal and rimming!

I am now searching for a SB to go swingers club with me in syd, one SB asked for $800. It seems Syd prices are higher.

@thek bro, SDM UI is really laggy, but you get used to it. I do find I have more success in SDM, but I mainly talk to Asians, not sure if that matters…
    Did you mean to address this to me RNT. I’m not Benny sorry.

It sounds like you are having a good time. Are you not happy with the SBs you have met at such great value for money?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    What happened to Benny?

Thanks small! Amazing.
    Just saw a SDM profile SB states she’s 14… stay away from those, 100% undercover cop!
    Anyway, anyone seen AMI (SDM), 23 Chinese/Viet from Epping, just start chatting to her now, ticks every box in terms of looks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an awesome session with a Chatswood sugarbabe, Filipina. She said she was staying for two nights, and we agreed on a rate. After night one while we both went to work I gave her half the agreed amount. Regular catch up chat all day. She got busy that afternoon (so she says) and didn't return for the second night. The next day she ghosted me on txt without further contact.

While I could contact her via my new number I feel that's against the SB/SD rules of just copping it and moving on to others.
    I would like to know if she thinks I ripped her off somehow which I certainly didn't she did half the attendance and got half the bucks.
    Maybe she got a better offer on the second night and took it for more than she would have gotten with me.

I felt we got on genuinely quite well and omg she was great in bed. We had a few rounds in the bed, so she wasn't rushing off.

A little perplexed if I was just SB fodder or if she is pissed off.

What would you guys do?

I imagine she think you’re a cheap ass.. which doesn’t go well as a SD..
    As a punter, I see where you’re coming from..
    got a username? Maybe I can check her out ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At my age (late 50’s) I haven’t had much luck with $300. I think it is great if you are able to get there. Well done!
    They are around for $300 but you have to do plenty of leg work. The ones I have seen are all Caucasian and a Latina. All have full time jobs, nicely presented (accept for one, body was nothing like the pics she has) and just looking for a bit extra with the right guy.

Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast