Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    In Sydney the rumour is that the Lebanese guys who are also running shady powder businesses are the most prominent for setting girls up with allowances and apartments.

Agree it is very rare - most guys with that kind of money are into something else besides legit business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm is there a SB code? Like whats to stop the WL from finding out, seducing and leaching off her friends unicorn SD?
    Last edited by Rookiestones; 08-04-2022 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Incomplete

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You're missing out. Half of them are probably on Seeking.com
    Thats the worst part, have to abstain.

Want to give one of my regulars a milk bath when i get back!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Must be interesting for you Benny, asking questions (and patting yourself on the back) with one login then answering those questions with another login.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And you're the expert at being a fuckwit Benny.

Sad news for you Benny better sit down, it won't be painful or difficult for others when you die.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Still can't understand this hostility toward Benny
    He is sharing his opinions and experiences.
    What's the problem?
    Surely this Forum is big enough to share different views and opinions and experiences.
    FFS we have threads on sport and and MAFS, and covid and all sorts of stuff totally not related to punting, surely a thread on sugardaddy/baby is OK. At least its in the same ball park as punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You'd have to pull your head out of your own arse first Benny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What's the matter Benny...am I bad for business. Are you loosing money on commissions and book sales?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your looking the wrong way Benny...try looking forward to see how far ahead I am.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    By we you of course mean all your different logins

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why don't you come see me sometime soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't worry I still have a couple of 1 cent coins.

Banned
    This is really starting to get out of hand. I wish the admins of the site would step in here and deal with this.
    I’ve been reading this thread for some time and have enjoyed the lesson that are in here. I don’t understand why one or two idiots have to spoil it for everyone.
    If you don’t want to be a part of this thread please go and read something else.

Banned
    Spot on. Why do we have to listen to this numbskull? Can we block him or get him off this thread? I want to hear about sugaring

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Benny, do as I did and ignore. There's no point nor value in sparring with trolls. Back to topic, thank you for your time addressing my curiosity. I enjoy reading your SB reviews/report sessions. Please keep them coming.

Banned
    How much are you spending on Sugarbabes a month - and is it all on a per meet or is anyone on an allowance type arrangement?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some feed back on my SB meet.

So IV bn seeing this same SB 3x now, out of the blue I got a text from another SB that I texted 2 weeks ago that I haven't heard from. From that text she was keen on meeting up. This happened last Monday. The allowance she ask for was $500 for 4hrs which I agreed too. She was a mixed Asian X Poish I think n grew up in Aus. So it was perfect.

So I organise that day n told her we can meet at 12 which she agreed on, upon waiting for her I received a texted saying that she's held up from work and won't make it till 2 now to which I agreed to wait. Come 2 o'clock she still haven't turned up n texted her wether or not she's still coming. Didn't get a message from her til close to 3:30 told me that she's still coming and she was stuck in a meeting n will be here by 4:15.she apologies to me n said that she'll make it up to me by giving me the best dtbbbj Ive ever had n that she wants me to come on her tits/mouth,to which I replied sure I will do that lol.

4:30 comes i still haven't heard from her, By this time I said to myself that she's ghosted me n won't come, so I decided to ring Ginza up and see who was working on that day as I had to relieved my blue balls,from popping that magic blue pill
    lol. I was going to wait for her for another half hr n if she didn't come by thn,fuck it I'll booked someone from Ginza. While I was trying to make a booking to Ginza I received a msg saying that she's 10mins away, I was suprise.

Anyway I meet her downstairs n told her that I've got the booking only until 6 she asked me if we can extend but told her we can't,hotel is booked out. Well we only had 1:15mins to see each other and upon meeting her we rush to the lift.while we were in the lift she whispered to me n said I'm so horny n I'm going to fuck ur brains out n started to play with my cock. Told Gerber to settle down as the cameras in her. I couldn't believe it once we were in the room she strip naked straightway n help me take my clothes off n started giving me dtbbbj.we fair every position she wanted n I wanted n when I was I about to come she told me to come in her mouth. Wtf fark I said to myself this girl is insane. Lol.
    It was PSE Ive never experienced b4.

Anyway she was that good that I end up busting my nuts 3xin 1:15 mins. Told her I haven't done that since I was back in my 20s n she just laugh.

This was an experience that I never had from my other SB Ive bn seeing. So I ask if she wanted to see me again on Friday to which she replied YES too n said that I'll meet you at 11-5, to make it up for bn every late today.

Sorry for the long review. Will review the Friday session later on as I have another meet now with a mixed Irish X Ukranian.

Btw she is Bi as well n showed me her X on her phone, farked me she's pretty as well,told me that she'll suprise me with her friend when she comes down from melb to join us. Told her sure thing I can't wait.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    How much are you spending on Sugarbabes a month - and is it all on a per meet or is anyone on an allowance type arrangement?
    Hi mate, well my first one the Brazilian, we just meet twice a month during the day. Thats our arrangement. But after seeing the mixed Asian one I will be seeing her twice a month instead as she is unbelievable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great read on your feedback with your SB and thanks for sharing. I got say, 4.5hrs is a hell of a time to be late and a long wait. Sounds like she was worth the wait in the end and making up for it as well. Bonus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Great read on your feedback with your SB and thanks for sharing. I got say, 4.5hrs is a hell of a time to be late and a long wait. Sounds like she was worth the wait in the end and making up for it as well. Bonus.
    Thanks mate. Yeah 4.5 hrs is a long wait but was worth the wait at the end.

Now I'm still waiting for my other SB to come as well. She's 3 hrs late this one. Fark me what's wrong with people not bn on time.

Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast