Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    What are your experiences Rookiestones?
    None yet BennyB. Keen on splashing into the SB pool after reading stories from fellow punters experiences in this thread. Been slow but need to make a few adjustments before I take the plunge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you guys first book a hotel beforehand or do you first meet them and go to a hotel afterwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you guys met an SB and then walked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes please! PM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok. So I switched to secretbenifits.com and SO much better. A lot more ladies and very good
    Met up with 3 in the last 3 days.
    $300 pm and yes add dinner
    2 said no charge next time and no strings but both relying on my generosity
    I think on par with other dating sites to be fair
    But up to you. A couple of hundred in site fees for a no strings thing is probably worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AUD $250 got me 500 credits. You use 10 to talk to them and another 10 to open their hidden pics ( usually not worth it)
    Plenty asking $600 which I so far have declined.
    Searching Sydney/Newcastle areas. Looking in the 26+ age group
    Will revisit when tired of these 2. Could take a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was looking into seeking.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Opportunity knocked. Got to love kamagra!!!!
    Unfortunately I will be quiet for a while.
    Interesting. I’ve only seen 1 lady on both sites so far. Probably more of course but for this area it seems there are more on secrets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I said above, met 3, 2 said no charge next time but obviously will require some generosity.
    Hope some help. Enough said.
    Cheers

Thanks for the heads up Joe. Just had a quick look, love how most of the lady have a intro video ? That’s pretty sweet!
    Were your SB Asian ?

Thanks Joe - our members are always looking for a new option to find the hottest girls at the best value for money.

When you say you switched to the new site (assume you spelled it correctly?) where did you switch from?

Can you explain the website pricing structure, how long for and what happens when it runs out?
    Weirdly and I'm not sure if anyone else had the same experience but I was chatting with someone on secretbenefit.com and exchanged details. Turns out she was using sugardaddy.com and said she's never heard of secretbenefit. Not sure if the sites are doing cross platform linking and even if you deactivate on one, your profile stays on the other as a "bot" just speculating but observed this in the last week.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar

SA blocking searches

Decided to join SA Premium ( 33% discount) I’m surprise that when I do a search I’m lucky to get 100 results in my area ( Sydney, 0-160km radius, 22-28, Slim, Athletic, curvy. If I widen the search to 1600km radius I barely get 400 results?

I’ve tried resetting search parameters a few times and still no luck. I’m beginning to think SA is blocking if not filtering new accounts to only see accounts of Members hasn’t log on for a while.

My working theories as well are:

SA wants you to use BOOST features which can set you back min $5 US

SA wants you to KYC your account to “ UNLOCK “ the full functionality of the search button.

Anyone had any experience like mine? Thoughts on biting the boost bullet and or KYC BS otherwise I’m seeing the same search results.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Hi Curious George - You don't need Boost so don't waste your money. You just need a decent profile, pics and be able to tune into the girls on the site. If you are not getting noticed then you may need to rethink what you have put up on the site?

Once you are premium (i.e. paid member) you have access to all the search features you need. There's no more value in getting yourself verified by the site. I never have and no girl has ever asked.

As for the limited number of girls you are seeing, it's been mentioned before on this thread somewhere. You are probably set up to look for successful members (sugar daddies / sugar mummies) , not attractive members (sugarbabies). Depending on the Australian city you are based in, there will be approximately 1,000+ sugarbabies who are online, or have been in the past 48 hours, in any of the major three cities in Australia.
    How do I get around that setup where it limits my search result? Cheers for the info!

So finally after 3 weeks of seeking, had closed off 2 deals, $250 and $300.
    Both SB were really friendly, it did take a bit of time over telegram and WhatsApp to gain their trust for a fantastic experience. Both said they never had anal experience before but end up doing anal, rimming and everything else.
    Lastly, they really dig when SD respects them and don’t see them as a hoe (so make sure to tell them that), their asking allowance were $500 in the beginning, but lowered it after chatting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a site of reviews which we all appreciate. My review was of the site specifically and not of the SBs. Yes it was all cultivated over a period of time and culminated in a 3 day blitz as suited my opportunity timing wise.
    I’m not going to rattle on for ages as now seems to be this threads ambition.
    It worked well for me. Enough said. Cheers and happy hunting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Both SB were really friendly, it did take a bit of time over telegram and WhatsApp to gain their trust for a fantastic experience. Both said they never had anal experience before but end up doing anal, rimming and everything else.
    Lastly, they really dig when SD respects them and don’t see them as a hoe (so make sure to tell them that), their asking allowance were $500 in the beginning, but lowered it after chatting.
    Allowance? So you pay them weekly for about 300?
    Or you just meet them for sex every week and then pay them?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's pretty good RNT, well done. Hopefully they'll progress to FWBs. What age range and ethnicity are these SB? (Asian, causasian etc.) Also was the cost agreed prior to pre-meets/sex meets or after? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a shout out from Brisbane forum. Joined SA on Tuesday, had three confirmed coffee dates today (Wednesday) and selected one to meet up on Thursday. The two younger girls were simple girls, no great effort on their parts just hoping that youth gets them across the line. 30yo turned up in tight jeans, CFM boots and a lot of game. Obviously I went for the one that showed some effort.

On the Sydney front I collected a few numbers for a future business trip in July.

In amongst the gems there was a good collection of dreams. One girl sent me a proposal for $6,800 for 5 visits and 'unlimted' access during the interim days. Totally didn't make sense. Easy to bat that one away.

A few others were insisting on $100 coffee dates but again just ignore them. Same with the 'no sex' offers. Lots of others available

Loved reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    That's pretty good RNT, well done. Hopefully they'll progress to FWBs. What age range and ethnicity are these SB? (Asian, causasian etc.) Also was the cost agreed prior to pre-meets/sex meets or after? Cheers
    Asian only for me. SB1 was 24 half filo and SB2 was 19yo HK. SB2 stayed for the night, she was loving the 5 star hotel and ordering cocktails to the room (work trip and all paid by work! Lol)
    Regarding allowance, I always said to them if we vibe we will continue a monthly payment, this kinda move away from the PPM which I found most SB doesn’t like. I agree on the allowance/cost pre-meet.
    Tbh, I rather pay them than FWB, as I’m married and don’t want any dramas.
    I did have one cliggy Asian SB got upset because I cancelled a week out from our meet, she said she reported me to seeking and said some nasty things.. lucky the chat was only on telegram and she don’t have my mob number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian only for me. SB1 was 24 half filo and SB2 was 19yo HK. SB2 stayed for the night, she was loving the 5 star hotel and ordering cocktails to the room (work trip and all paid by work! Lol)
    Regarding allowance, I always said to them if we vibe we will continue a monthly payment, this kinda move away from the PPM which I found most SB doesn’t like. I agree on the allowance/cost pre-meet.
    Tbh, I rather pay them than FWB, as I’m married and don’t want any dramas.
    I did have one cliggy Asian SB got upset because I cancelled a week out from our meet, she said she reported me to seeking and said some nasty things.. lucky the chat was only on telegram and she don’t have my mob number.
    Real good tips worth noting here. Cheers RNT. Sorry for the dump question but doesn't Telegram work the same as WhatsApp? Like you'll need to add a mobile number to start a chat isn't it? Is there another way to start a chat without needing to give out your mobile number? I remember back in the day using an app called 'Kik' and you add users based on their usernames.

Page 26 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast