Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    What do you mean you are tagged every time you view a profile on SA?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hey Riff - I haven't paid anything to access the SB reviews on TNT. I joined up for free and have posted reviews. Subscriptions are only for guys who want to read and learn and don't yet have anything to contribute.

I also don't know where you are getting the sub fee of $120 for 5 months - you will have to email their admins and find out.

If you want to see reviews of girls on TNT, why don't you post your reviews? You said you had a few SBs. Why don't you review them on here even? Quid pro quo.

I'll also repeat my point above - there are no Sugarbabe reviews of girls on Au99. There are hundreds on TNT across Sydney, Melbourne, GC, Brisbane.

I've shared a couple of Sydney girls on private message with guys here who have chatted to me - you are welcome to connect if you want to share intel. I think I have been very generous with what I have shared on here. At least that seems to be the feedback from others.

Cheers
    Bb
    Hi Benny
    As you can clearly see from the picture in my previous post, the $120 subscription fees for 5 months comes directly from the TNT team. I can upload the full email if required.

You cannot access the BB section with out a payed subscription. Maybe you have been a member longer but this is the case for new members.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

What do you mean you are tagged every time you view a profile on SA?
    What I mean is this.

The girl will know if you view her profile just like someone checking your LinkedIn profile.

Also I've made my view of this clear.

I don't think it's fair for the girls if you share their pictures, contact details with members of a public sex forum without their consent.

I don't see any issues with reviews or sharing their SA profile name. Since that will give the girls the choice of who they want to give their personal details or private pictures to.

I have shared my experiences in other threads but will not share any information about the girls while I'm still seeing them. I do respect the girls and their privacy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    What I mean is this.

The girl will know if you view her profile just like someone checking your LinkedIn profile.

Also I've made my view of this clear.

I don't think it's fair for the girls if you share their pictures, contact details with members of a public sex forum without their consent.

I don't see any issues with reviews or sharing their SA profile name. Since that will give the girls the choice of who they want to give their personal details or private pictures to.

I have shared my experiences in other threads but will not share any information about the girls while I'm still seeing them. I do respect the girls and their privacy.

On SA you can just change your profile settings so that someone can't see you when you view their profile. There are multiple adjustments you can make of what the girls can and cannot see.

On SA you can just change your profile settings so that someone can't see you when you view their profile. There are multiple adjustments you can make of what the girls can and cannot see.
    Avoiding the big question I see.

Actually, you have a very high daily average post count similar to trolls.

Your posts are long as if using a PC/laptop instead of a phone.

Like career forum poster.

When do you have time to see any girls

Banned
    Re not submitting reviews - that's fine. I'm relaxed about what people want to share and not share on here. Hopefully the members reading on here have found me to be generous in sharing what I know about the Sugarbabe market.

Review forums are like any other kind of forum. It's horses for courses and I'm not suggesting any one forum is better than the other. I just use them for different things.

I use carsales.com to buy my cars, I use realestate.com to buy my properties. In the same way, if you are into Sugarbabes and you want to submit and read reviews on them, I've provided my thoughts on where they are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Avoiding the big question I see.

Actually, you have a very high daily average post count similar to trolls.

Your posts are long as if using a PC/laptop instead of a phone.

Like career forum poster.

When do you have time to see any girls

Silly me. I thought we were having a friendly conversation Riff.

I'll let others judge whether this thread and my contribution is useful or not.

I enjoy helping people. Why are you on here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Silly me. I thought we were having a friendly conversation Riff.

I'll let others judge whether this thread and my contribution is useful or not.

I enjoy helping people. Why are you on here?
    Good info being shared here guys. My experience with SD was a brief one and not good.

I signed up with Seeking as a premium member for a couple of months.
    The first person I met in person off the Seeking site seemed a bit of a scammer.

We had a meal at a restaurant which I paid for and at the end of the meal when we were planning to leave, she asked for about 200$ in cab charge, so all up it cost around 300$ - bit of a waste if you ask me since there was no intimacy involved. I lost interest both in the girl and in SD and didn’t pursue things any further.

I think the key is to be upfront early on regarding financial and other expectations and whether any $$ will change hands without intimacy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That $120 for 5 months is a subscription to the general forums , not the SB forums. I know that because I am a subscriber there because I travel Syd and Melb and a bit lazy to post reviews so it is worth it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by suckitbaby View Post
    That $120 for 5 months is a subscription to the general forums , not the SB forums. I know that because I am a subscriber there because I travel Syd and Melb and a bit lazy to post reviews so it is worth it for me.
    I already have access to the general forum.

It's the BB SB section you need the subscription for.

Yeah, the rules to writing reviews are ridiculous.Screenshot_20220119-215135__01__01.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    Good info being shared here guys. My experience with SD was a brief one and not good.

The first person I met in person off the Seeking site seemed a bit of a scammer.

We had a meal at a restaurant which I paid for and at the end of the meal when we were planning to leave, she asked for about 200$ in cab charge, so all up it cost around 300$ - bit of a waste if you ask me since there was no intimacy involved. I lost interest both in the girl and in SD and didn’t pursue things any further.

I think the key is to be upfront early on regarding financial and other expectations and whether any $$ will change hands without intimacy.
    So I guess need to be clear about what happens on a date. Ie any money to be paid just for meetup

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    So I guess need to be clear about what happens on a date. Ie any money to be paid just for meetup
    Yeah if you meet a girl for a drink/dinner, you'll have to pay for that. You can then see if you click and if she can host, then you're all set.

If she can't host then a cheap hotel or Dayuse or your place if you can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No different to chatting a girl up in a pub or an interest group apart from joining fees etc etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Riff888 and BennyB. Your posts are always interesting and helpful with lots of information. I appreciate that you share your experience with us to avoid wasting our money. It's not often that you get these info for free 😀

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post

I’m sorry to hear you had a crap first (and only?) experience Xorro.

A $200 cab charge is extortionate. I’m happy to take a chance on dinner with a a good looking girl if there has been an indication that the chemistry is there. I prefer to back myself in to seduce them over dinner.

But if I’m paying $200 in cab fare, then perhaps I’m the one who got hooked? Where on earth could you go for that money? I’ll either put you on the train or drive you home if necessary.

In the end, it’s all part of the education. Presumably you will be sharper the next time around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post

It is important to be clear, but don’t be so specific and demanding that you kill the vibe.

As I said on the other thread, I never pay for my time. It’s as valuable as hers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought it might be useful to provide some basic comparisons of the Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast market for Sugarbabes. I punt in all three.

My target market setting is usually 22-28, slim or Athletic. Caucasians or Eurasians are my personal preference.

I will sometimes raise the age bracket as there are some lovely, fit women who are in the 28 - 35 bracket, no kids and have a better understanding of their bodies and sexuality (don't we all when we are older?)

My observations as follows for the Sydney market:

• Higher and faster response rates
    • More direct and business like conversations in Sydney
    • i.e. "don't text me, just call me"
    • Faster to move from SA to kik/whatsapp/text
    • Girls are much readily available to meet, I'm am usually propositioned to meet on the day
    • Little hesitation to meet for coffee/lunch/drinks. The girls are so confident that after the pre meet comes the play time, it's almost a given for them.
    • Hardly anyone asking for deposits or pre payments (I don't think I have received one to date)
    • Prices are currently feel a bit inflated. Some of this is their annual post Christmas credit card repayment cycle 😂
    • $500 in Sydney is comparable to $400 in Melbourne and Gold Coast
    • A number of chancers who will throw out big numbers, but if you know how to negotiate, this can easily be $500
    • Timing of dates can be a little quicker. Usually an hour over lunch/dinner/cocktails followed by 2+ hours of play. Usually 2 rounds of 45 minutes each is what I look for as an outcome.

Ongoing I aim to achieve a lower PPM overall. I'll pay a little more for a once off, or first time meet.
    This is fucken gold bro when I go up to Brisbane for magic round this year I will make sure I have a young stunner to smash for the entire 3 days 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No different to chatting a girl up in a pub or an interest group apart from joining fees etc etc
    I’d say quite different. Especially if you are married/partnered and over 40. Even for the younger guys who struggle with dating women in their private lives, this is one pathway that can help them improve their game. Just as it is a means for many younger women to accelerate their own life experience.

Every arrangement is different and valuable life experience. In the same way that spending time with a professional sex worker is valuable experience.

Haha I just got banned from TNT for using a review I wrote on this forum.

I wonder who told them Mr Benny or maybe you are a TNT moderator.

Small fry on this thread from what I have heard. Girls earning 10k a month but have to fuck like machines and party.

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast