Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    I had an awesome week entertaining 5 different SBs over the week. Bedded three different ones, two failed in the meet n greet process so I did not progress them.

One of the girls was probably the best sex I have ever had. she had an awesome body, super fit. She kept me interested in the preceding day with pics and little messages. She turned up in lovely clothes and a good attitude. Had a great night. She left with a promise to return but in hindsight of her messages she was a short time girl. She did stay for 6 hours inc dinner and fantastic sex.

I didn't get to see her again as I had some other commitments lined up.

I can recommend the Sydney SB scene.
    Thank you for your input Benny clone account 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Watch out for Em21, 22 years blonde from Central Coast. She's a druggo and their place is absolutely filty and a shit punt. Save you $600 bucks fellows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anybody tried KoKo in Sydney?

Personally I think it’s better to meet at a hotel, just to be in the safe side.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Watch out for Em21, 22 years blonde from Central Coast. She's a druggo and their place is absolutely filty and a shit punt. Save you $600 bucks fellows.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was actually in contact with this chic! 👊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time forum lurker. Just saw the SA thread and thought I'd post my thoughts.

I discovered SA a few years ago pre-COVID and haven't really been back to brothels since. Have had a couple of longer-term arrangements and a bunch of one-offs. When I started out there were occasionally some girls who were just looking for FWBs (no allowance) but this seems not to happen anymore.

Activity on the site can be cyclical. Some months you will get a lot of hits, other months not so much. May be related to uni holidays. Also a lot of the girls seem to join in their friendship groups. One girl will join then tell her friends about it. I've even been recommended by girls to their friends a couple of times.

SA is easily the best. Have tried SB and SDM and they don't compare. I did meet a girl from SB once (I seem to have been the only guy here) but generally it is a miss. You may be able to save some $$$ on other sites but it's a false saving.

Someone else in the thread said not to discuss PPM amount with the girls. Strong disagree. Just be open and say what you're offering.

Banned
    Sent PM Hunter

She has also been posted on the naked truth in the SB forum if you are a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Sent PM Hunter

She has also been posted on the naked truth in the SB forum if you are a member.
    TNT sucks Benny

Junior Member(有D料到)
    His posts have been deleted as well, guess we know what the B stood for now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    You have a weird unhealthy obsession with this Benny guy. Time to get help dude.
    It is strange isn’t it? I found Benny’s posts to be informative and helpful. I’ve now had some success with Sugarbabies while travelling up in QLD that I am grateful to Benny for. He was kind enough to share some very helpful intel on PM about my approach.

Reading back through this thread and the other one it seems that this guy Riff was a member of TNT and got kicked out for bad behaviour. So now he has a chip on his shoulder and wanted to take it out on Benny.

This thread is poorer for not having Benny on it. Sad to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos_danger View Post

Someone else in the thread said not to discuss PPM amount with the girls. Strong disagree. Just be open and say what you're offering.
    I think you have to go with an approach that works for you. I was talking PPM on Seeking Arrangement and I got banned for it.

Benny, the guy who started this discussion, explained to me how to get my Seeking profile reinstated and since then I don’t talk numbers before a pre meet.

“Mutual benefits” and “an allowance that we discuss in person” is how I now phrase it. It is working for me.

Poor Benny, just can't let this forum go. So many accounts talking to yourself.

Banned
    Small wang is right. You do need help.

You are a very paranoid ego.

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    He had lots of knowledge and who cares if he was promoting another forum. The dude was all about getting intel and sharing intel. The very reason these forums exists.
    Yeah that's something Benny would say.

All these accounts bagging me were all created post 2022 yeah 😂

Sorry Benny, you lost mate 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Thanks for the Intel but what a shame, based on her profile pic she looks hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This thread has become the movie Split, if it were held over a punting forum. Just one bloke talking to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    WTF Benny is not here?

So many sad losers who did not like him

Tall poppy and small cock syndrome

@FranktheGun/Benny if you're gonna pretend to be someone else at least provide some consistency. You literally 3 pages prior "knew" Benny was banned.

WTF? Guy just talked straight
    Bring him back
    So much intel helped me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    This thread has become the movie Split, if it where held over a punting forum. Just one bloke talking to himself.

@FranktheGun/Benny if you're gonna pretend to be someone else at least provide some consistency. You literally 3 pages prior "knew" Benny was banned.

Damn so all of this 1 person?

Damn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    It is strange isn’t it? I found Benny’s posts to be informative and helpful. I’ve now had some success with Sugarbabies while travelling up in QLD that I am grateful to Benny for. He was kind enough to share some very helpful intel on PM about my approach.

Reading back through this thread and the other one it seems that this guy Riff was a member of TNT and got kicked out for bad behaviour. So now he has a chip on his shoulder and wanted to take it out on Benny.

This thread is poorer for not having Benny on it. Sad to say.
    Agreed. Thanks, I now understand why ... honestly, fixated dude should get over it.

I too found Benny's posting to be helpful, mature and generous. This forum's loss.

I just cant believe you dickheads actually banned him

What have you added re sugaring? Sweet fuck all
    Nice try Benny, you used this account trying to push that ebook 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Damn so all of this 1 person?

Damn
    Yeah mate, one sad dude with 4+ accounts talking to himself 😂

Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast