Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its sad when someone has nothing in life except creating multiple accounts on an anonymous sex forum telling himself how good he is/was.

And in reality Benny/bradpitt/carlos/sydboy/smallwang/Drbean/Frankthegun you told no one nothing except pay to join and buy the book. In your own words "I'm not going to give out information on a public forum where anyone can read it". Go back to hiding behind mummy's apron shill.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My intel is that you're a loser Benny/Frank and I ain't your bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go back to patting yourself on the back Benny...you know you love it

Banned
    I must say one thing for TNT, since I recently joined them. No one one there behaves like Messrs Riff and Dotcum and their bully boy cronies. There is no backbiting, pathetic arguing or trashing other members.

It’s also interesting that they don’t go around bad mouthing other forums like Aus99. They seem remarkably neutral.

There is something to be said for the culture of that place. Sad to see Riff and co. trashing this forum. Maybe they are doing it deliberately?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I must say one thing for TNT, since I recently joined them. No one one there behaves like Messrs Riff and Dotcum and their bully boy cronies. There is no backbiting, pathetic arguing or trashing other members.

It’s also interesting that they don’t go around bad mouthing other forums like Aus99. They seem remarkably neutral.

There is something to be said for the culture of that place. Sad to see Riff and co. trashing this forum. Maybe they are doing it deliberately?
    Fair point and observation DrBean. It's surely getting abit hostile within this thread. Might be a long shot but perhaps we should put this Benny thing aside and get back to topic? I assume most punters arrive at this forum as a source of information so lets contribute or add value if anyone has any to offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree, this forum has become too hostile and feral.
    Lighten up folks and settle down.
    The warwick/raybo snipes were uncomfortable reading but has since settled, lets hope this can too.

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    I agree, this forum has become too hostile and feral.
    Lighten up folks and settle down.
    The warwick/raybo snipes were uncomfortable reading but has since settled, lets hope this can too.
    Yeah agreed, Benny was banned for a reason so I'm happy with that

scared I may morph into Benny the more i reply to this thread.
    I don’t give a fuk about Benny or his paid forum or what ever fuk his selling. If you fall for it , that’s your own fault. Also don’t give a fuk about the hate on him.
    I do care about fuking young girl for money, that’s all, so can we get back on topic?
    Can someone help a bro out for Brisbane.. going next week, but can’t find anyone decent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Seeking, try username SexySB, 28, Caucasian. Agreed for a 500ppm, but needs to see you first in person before any intimacy can happen. She will host when she feels you're not a psycho.

Only problem for me was she works in the City and only available after work on Weekdays and some Weekends. Very hard for a married/partnered SD like me.

Take care of her if you ended up with an arrangent. She's really nice.
    Thanks mate. I will connect. Any younger ones?

Banned
    What paid forum RNT? Is there another one? Please advise.

I did not pay anything to join the Sugarbabe Forum. I’m happy to pay for good intel if it is out there - but I did not need to.

From the forum logs there are nearly a thousand Sugarbabes with sex meets reviewed and a few thousand information posts too.

That seems sufficient for now. At my age I could not get through that many Sugarbabes.

As for you Riff. Of course you are happy. Your ego got a pat on the back but you cut off your nose to spite your face and spoiled it for the rest of us with your awful bickering. I trust you were well compensated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thank you for your input Benny clone account 😂
    oops, just saw this post. check my posting history you will see I'm a legit Brisbane punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugarbabe Forum? Where please?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Sugarbabe Forum? Where please?
    Why go anywhere else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we get this back onto the topic of Hot Sugar Babes in Sydney.

There seems to be multiple streams that people pursue:

Asian
    Caucasion

PPM
    Ongoing

For me the 'ongoing' term really means nothing. The girls often say they want ongoing but really how does it happen. We pay a one week 'ongoing' as a PPM then decide it doesn't click with her.

I did pursue the Asian thread while I was in town, Seems be be lots of Indonesians that have moved here for a husband, had some kids and divorced. They need money and know how to get it fast.

Lots of girls also say they do overnight but they start to realise what that entails and bail early. I have no problems with that, just wish they would be honest up front.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha, so many of bennyB's aliases here.

Banned
    So many Riff profiles I suspect. Clearly it is an ongoing problem here.

I find it interesting how many people pile on here to talk about an individual and denigrate him. The only reasonable answer is that it is Riff in his many guises.

Take BennyB out of this thread and it is still a volatile mess. Who is the common denominator that remains? I’m not surprised Riff was kicked out of TNT, they have a “no dickheads policy” set out on their front page.

Riff you really do need to grow up and go bother someone else. We are here to talk about Sugarbabes and not your fragile ego.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Can we get this back onto the topic of Hot Sugar Babes in Sydney.

There seems to be multiple streams that people pursue:

Asian
    Caucasion

PPM
    Ongoing

For me the 'ongoing' term really means nothing. The girls often say they want ongoing but really how does it happen. We pay a one week 'ongoing' as a PPM then decide it doesn't click with her.

I did pursue the Asian thread while I was in town, Seems be be lots of Indonesians that have moved here for a husband, had some kids and divorced. They need money and know how to get it fast.

Lots of girls also say they do overnight but they start to realise what that entails and bail early. I have no problems with that, just wish they would be honest up front.
    I’m relatively new to this Brad Pitt. At the moment I’m taking the PPM approach (per meet allowance I call it).

So far the girls I’ve met are all Australian. Perhaps it is my English accent that appeals to them.

I’ve been travelling around NSW and QLD lately. Have also started looking at Secret Benefits as suggested here by another member but it does seem a bit more hard work although I’ve had one lovely girl off there. Has anyone else had much luck?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Thanks mate. I will connect. Any younger ones?
    Not on my list atm besides my SB, I found and for what I gathered here thru Benny that younger ones are a bit flaky to which in my experience was also consistent with what he said. I find the younger they are the more ' Prima donna ' they get. ' Spoil me ' ' Likes shopping ' etc. but only wants platonic relationship. Wants you to spend thousands of $$$ but when asked 'do you swallow' gets offended 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Not on my list atm besides my SB, I found and for what I gathered here thru Benny that younger ones are a bit flaky to which in my experience was also consistent with what he said. I find the younger they are the more ' Prima donna ' they get. ' Spoil me ' ' Likes shopping ' etc. but only wants platonic relationship. Wants you to spend thousands of $$$ but when asked 'do you swallow' gets offended 😂
    I agree with that George. Although I do find that country girls can be a bit different. Not so much of the Princess complex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Frank n Beans.... Beta Benny ❤️ the D
    Yes. Random user Riff dot com multiple profile etc

If you have no contribution to make regarding Sugarbabies then please go and make yourself useless somewhere else. You are all quite tiresome and you give the forum a bad name

Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast