Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    I was going to punt two country girls today 23 & 25 respectively from Wagga who's visiting Sydney currently. Was going to have my first double BJ and they are sisters.

500 for 2 hours. I said if you include rimming & Sex with one of you's for 3 hours we have a deal, Older sister came back for 800 range. I declined 🤷 What can I say Im a cheapskate 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    I was going to punt two country girls today 23 & 25 respectively from Wagga who's visiting Sydney currently. Was going to have my first double BJ and they are sisters.

500 for 2 hours. I said if you include rimming & Sex with one of you's for 3 hours we have a deal, Older sister came back for 800 range. I declined 🤷 What can I say Im a cheapskate 😂
    Sounds rather interesting George. When you say a double blowjob do you mean that is all they do? They don’t have sex as well? Or that was extra?

$500 for two of them seems fair. Could you have just one for $500 for two hours including sex?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    ....For me the 'ongoing' term really means nothing. The girls often say they want ongoing but really how does it happen. We pay a one week 'ongoing' as a PPM then decide it doesn't click with her.

I did pursue the Asian thread while I was in town, Seems be be lots of Indonesians that have moved here for a husband, had some kids and divorced. They need money and know how to get it fast.

Lots of girls also say they do overnight but they start to realise what that entails and bail early. I have no problems with that, just wish they would be honest up front.
    Looks like some girls have no qualms about wasting someone's time.

I got out of Seeking.com as soon as I got in. No regret.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I’m relatively new to this Brad Pitt. At the moment I’m taking the PPM approach (per meet allowance I call it).

So far the girls I’ve met are all Australian. Perhaps it is my English accent that appeals to them.

I’ve been travelling around NSW and QLD lately. Have also started looking at Secret Benefits as suggested here by another member but it does seem a bit more hard work although I’ve had one lovely girl off there. Has anyone else had much luck?
    All the girls have their likes and dislikes. But many girls operate on both platforms. The subscription fee to the other websites are all up front so it is the SD that is taking the risk that the website is realistic. I think seeking works the numbers for me. It's obvious there are long term girls that have been on/off there but the real gems are the newbies that join each day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am three weeks into my current Seeking subscription so I have a bit of SB baggage that I needed to tidy-up this week.

One girl I have seen three times but I feel we have run our course. As a punter I do like variety so I had to let this one know that our regular meeting will not be happy this week.

Of course she was saying she wanted to see me but of course it was more that she already had committed my PPM money to some purpose.

She was so upset that she threatened "To never talk to me again". They were the exact words I wanted to hear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone has any experience with CuluredGurl??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with that George. Although I do find that country girls can be a bit different. Not so much of the Princess complex.
    Spill the beans on the country ones Dr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Contact details????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds rather interesting George. When you say a double blowjob do you mean that is all they do? They don’t have sex as well? Or that was extra?

$500 for two of them seems fair. Could you have just one for $500 for two hours including sex?
    Care to share contact details??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    All the girls have their likes and dislikes. But many girls operate on both platforms. The subscription fee to the other websites are all up front so it is the SD that is taking the risk that the website is realistic. I think seeking works the numbers for me. It's obvious there are long term girls that have been on/off there but the real gems are the newbies that join each day.
    I think the newbies and I would extend this to the girls who have been on for a few weeks and made it past the creeps and gangsters?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Care to share contact details??

I don’t know who this is I am afraid. I have not met her. You could ask George though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Spill the beans on the country ones Dr
    I’ve been traveling around QLD and NSW up the coast. There are girls in most of the towns that you can reach out to on Seeking Arrangement. Lately I have signed up to Secret Benefits as well. This is rather slow going though. I have found one girl that I have seen twice now. She works in a white collar industry and joined up to pay for some overseas travel. I’m sure you will find many like this, although you should be prepared to be patient and start talking to them well before you arrive in their little town. I would not just turn up and start spamming girls in the hope that one will respond.

Yes the 500 cost mentioned is only for the Double BJ incl. CIMWS, Kissing, touching, they will be both naked and Fingering. I asked if sex is on the table, apparently they dont do sex ' together ' with a man, perhaps some code of sisters ethics, I can have sex on top of the original offerings BUT ONLY to one of them, the other sister has to get out of the room, that was when the 800 was mentioned. To be fair the older sister said, we can just keep the 500 BUT only with her which is fine. Problem is I wanted the younger sister ( I didnt wanna offend her saying I'd do your sister instead ) because she was the first one I had contacted, the double BJ was offered after the fact. So I kinda shoot myself on the foot there.

I must say though they are both very nice! I spoke with them on a WhatsApp videochat and they are both very laid back, just your typical down to earth Aussie gurls who just wants to enjoy life and get some extra cash along the way, I cant think of any fault on their end at all even though the plan didnt materialised. It was all on me.

I told them i'l visit them in the country, I was given a 400ppm ( Full experience) if Im hosting, 600ppm if they're hosting. This is where I decided seeing them yesterday wasnt VFM. I could just go visit them, see one girl at a time for 400ppm and get the whole experience ON BOTH in 2 different occasions instead of the deal that was offered yesterday albeit the absence of Double BJ but who's counting? 😂

If you search Wagga location on Seeking, it'll be too easy to pick which gurls Im taking about. 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a quick report on secret benefits.
    Joined now for 30 days. Not cheap as it’s a pay for everything site. But I’ve had positive results.
    Didn’t instigate anything other than look at their profile. They sent the first messages. 30 days and 99 connections from 19 - 46 yo
    I don’t look at their secret pics as that costs and they happily send far better via telegram or kik.
    Of the 99, I replied to 18 of them.
    3 hooked up the first weekend. VERY successful
    Then had 3 others lined up a week later but all fell through the cracks.
    Have decided on quality at a reasonable price. PPM of $200 is out there in the 32 - 36yo age group where others, including younger and older have asked $600, $500 and $400.
    Meeting up with 2 new ones this weekend and both are hosting
    So statistically it’s not bad. Positive responses from nearly all 18. Just the pricing denied me.
    Worth the hassle? Kinda. Sorta. Still like the WL convenience of just rocking up, paying $$ and driving away happy.
    Better class of bonk? Yes. But it takes good planning and footwork
    I’m slack

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Joined now for 30 days. Not cheap as it’s a pay for everything site. But I’ve had positive results.
    Didn’t instigate anything other than look at their profile. They sent the first messages. 30 days and 99 connections from 19 - 46 yo
    I don’t look at their secret pics as that costs and they happily send far better via telegram or kik.
    Have decided on quality at a reasonable price. PPM of $200 is out there in the 32 - 36yo age group where others, including younger and older have asked $600, $500 and $400.
    So statistically it’s not bad. Positive responses from nearly all 18. Just the pricing denied me.
    Worth the hassle? Kinda. Sorta. Still like the WL convenience of just rocking up, paying $$ and driving away happy.
    I’m slack
    Some girls from SA would benefit from getting lessons from WLs.

Like that SB AnastasiaBaby. Beautiful to look at, top personality and great arm candy when out having a drink.

But totally dud in bed. Just wants you to pump and cum. Thinking that your view of her is all you need. I stopped seeing her after 2 meets for this reason.

Other girls in the same category are Daisy99 over in Campbelltown, half Pakistani and already has 2 kids, one is already 5 years old and she's only 22 herself.

This Filo girl over in Manly Vale, I forgot her username but she's chubby but looks skinny in her photos.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    I’m slack
    I seem to be having a similar mixed bag as you have had Joe. I agree with not looking at the secret pics as it costs around $10 to do this.

Nothing wrong with being slack either. I have found my motivation for the sites comes and goes. It depends on whether there is a regular I am seeing and how much variety I am looking for.

Occasionally I will still go to an old favourite private, but the rates being charged these days does feel astronomical. I’m no longer earning a full time wage, so I need to extract as much value for money as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Have spent nearly $300 on secret benefits messages.Def not worth it in Sydney

Theres plenty of women on Seeking if I can find a way back on been banned twice now. Must be my good looks I guess
    Care to share your theory why you got banned? Have you tried emailing help center to present your case?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had plenty of luck with 300 ppm, all decent looking Caucasians and under 30. Of course I have had plenty of no’s too but I’m happy to stick with what I’m offering.

Banned
    At my age (late 50’s) I haven’t had much luck with $300. I think it is great if you are able to get there. Well done!

Banned
    Frank I was banned in the early days for foolishly talking about sex and money on Seeking Arrangement. I do try to avoid the dust ups, the old adage of a woman scorned and all that. You never know when they are going to react in an extreme manner.

I try to hint that I am not looking for something purely platonic, or speak more carefully about how we could have some fun exploring her fantasies. It seems to work for me.

Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast