Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Yes the 500 cost mentioned is only for the Double BJ incl. CIMWS, Kissing, touching, they will be both naked and Fingering. I asked if sex is on the table, apparently they dont do sex ' together ' with a man, perhaps some code of sisters ethics, I can have sex on top of the original offerings BUT ONLY to one of them, the other sister has to get out of the room, that was when the 800 was mentioned. To be fair the older sister said, we can just keep the 500 BUT only with her which is fine. Problem is I wanted the younger sister ( I didnt wanna offend her saying I'd do your sister instead ) because she was the first one I had contacted, the double BJ was offered after the fact. So I kinda shoot myself on the foot there.

I must say though they are both very nice! I spoke with them on a WhatsApp videochat and they are both very laid back, just your typical down to earth Aussie gurls who just wants to enjoy life and get some extra cash along the way, I cant think of any fault on their end at all even though the plan didnt materialised. It was all on me.

I told them i'l visit them in the country, I was given a 400ppm ( Full experience) if Im hosting, 600ppm if they're hosting. This is where I decided seeing them yesterday wasnt VFM. I could just go visit them, see one girl at a time for 400ppm and get the whole experience ON BOTH in 2 different occasions instead of the deal that was offered yesterday albeit the absence of Double BJ but who's counting? ��

If you search Wagga location on Seeking, it'll be too easy to pick which gurls Im taking about. ��
    It sounds as if you have a road trip coming up George. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I’ve had plenty of luck with 300 ppm, all decent looking Caucasians and under 30. Of course I have had plenty of no’s too but I’m happy to stick with what I’m offering.
    Care to share the profiles of this 300 range Caucasian SB's? age group? Body type? etc. Im yet to find an SB at the 21-28 age groups, Slim/Athletic that will accept 300 range.

Maybe Im ugly af. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New on SB site

Hello friends, I have been reading this thread and decided to take a dive and signed up on SB. Can any of the experienced expert help me on the approach, tips, dos/donts etc. I have read through and get a mix of opinions like do we discuss the PPM rates on the chat or should we insist on coffee first? Thank you wonderful people.

Banned
    I’ve been asked before on PM if I have a discount code for Seeking Arrangement.

I thought I would rather publish the latest one I have, which I happened to see earlier in the Sugarbabe closed forum in https://thenakedtruth.reviews/

This way everyone benefits?

JUL2022B25

Hope this helps gentlemen. I think we are all feeling the pinch of rising costs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry...
    Thought better of my post... lol
    So deleted it...

Having a bad Sun-day...
    Last edited by Miclop; 03-07-2022 at 08:14 PM. Reason: cleaning up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newluv View Post
    Hello friends, I have been reading this thread and decided to take a dive and signed up on SB. Can any of the experienced expert help me on the approach, tips, dos/donts etc. I have read through and get a mix of opinions like do we discuss the PPM rates on the chat or should we insist on coffee first? Thank you wonderful people.
    Don't do it...
    DON"T DO IT...

Oh well too late.
    Enjoy the tasty pussy you find...

Just kidding, enjoy...
    Wish I had the time and patience to play thereabouts...

BTW.
    Have a word with Benny-boio, he will put you on to a "know it all" book...

Oops, I just saw that Bennyboio is goneski...

Banned
    I posted the link to be respectful of where it came from, not to sell anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I posted the link to be respectful of where it came from, not to sell anything.
    Nice one, BennyB.

Meeting up with a SB for drinks tonight in Brisbane, first time meeting up without a set PPM, not sure how it will go.
    Had a brisbane 34 yo filo chick willing to meet… but she wanted $1k lol

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Meeting up with a SB for drinks tonight in Brisbane, first time meeting up without a set PPM, not sure how it will go.
    Had a brisbane 34 yo filo chick willing to meet… but she wanted $1k lol
    $1k, tell her she's dreaming

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been in seeking for 3 months. Didn't score anything yet for 300 or less as that's my budget 😒

Can someone please give some references of young ones under 27 who they had experienced for around 300. I have premium on seeking so happy to message them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    If you’re in Sydney you will struggle to find someone who is good looking and under $300. I have one girl who charges me $300. But ain’t sharing her sorry hehe. But the avg price I’m seeing is around $500. Some of the girls out west might be around the $300 mark.
    Thats fine. I thought we are all mates and share stuff

Most PPMs are $400+

The price could drop if the both of you click and it becomes an ongoing arrangement.

Try Daisy99 out in Campbelltown, she's asking $400 but you might be able to negotiate it down to $300, not sure though.

Also, I think I saw AnastasiaBaby pushing a stroller with a baby and whom I'm assuming is her husband at Woolies in Crows Nest. She went running when she saw me and then her partner turned and looked straight at me. I was thinking WTF, if that's her then it looks like he knows about it. Maybe it's an extra revenue stream I wonder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets see if this prices would come down with all this cutdown on the spend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Lets see if this prices would come down with all this cutdown on the spend
    To the contrary, prices in these types of gig will never drop as it is not a necessity. Most of these girls can rely on Centrelink if they don't get customers. They don't use your money to pay bills, they use it to buy Gucci's and LVs. Smarter ones will use your money to pay for university tuition fees while you're still owing HECS for your IT or arts degree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    $1k, tell her she's dreaming

Just opportunists but then there are guys willing to spend such amounts because $1,000 to them is nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Just PM you a suggestion. I’ve seen her before and got $300.
    Also happy for recommendations/suggestions. Not having a lot of luck. Few scammers, lots of online. One druggo who got banned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Well, my bris SB didn’t show up for our drinks, got fuking blue balls now.
    Going to adel soon, seems to be alot of talent in the that states. Anyone got recommendations for adel ?

Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast