Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    I have heard that Seeking now gives warnings for a first offence if you are caught talking sex or PPM to girls and they (the girls) report you.

Apparently you have to watch an online training video and confirm that you understand what is and what is not permissible

I can't see it stopping the sex trade on Seeking though. If anything the warning will just make most guys smarter about what they say on the site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've asked such a question:

"At $500 PPM plus wine, dine and hotel room how you guys sustain such extravagance?"

But most people are caught up with flame throwing at each other.
    I'm a little older and have investments that pay good dividends. Did not spend a lot during COVID and so discretionary income is not overly challenging. In saying that, I look to spend under $500 per initial meet and I aim to reduce this over time in different ways.

In a WL scenario the pricing is always the same. Not so with women on Seeking I've found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I have heard that Seeking now gives warnings for a first offence if you are caught talking sex or PPM to girls and they (the girls) report you.

Apparently you have to watch an online training video and confirm that you understand what is and what is not permissible

I can't see it stopping the sex trade on Seeking though. If anything the warning will just make most guys smarter about what they say on the site.
    yes I received one. I had finished with my membership so I gifted the remaining one week to an online 'mate'. I don't know what he said but I received the email from seeking saying I had to watch the video. consequently I'm more careful myself but also I don't pass on my expiring memberships any more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Red Hot Pie is a Hook up site. It’s hit and Miss but the sex parties are good.

I went with a FWB. Take your own alcohol and it’s just a big party. You can join in or you can chill out and dance and drink.
    I am guessing you need a partner to go to these things?

Banned
    It helps to have a partner but you don't have to have one. You could go with a Sugarbabe or FWB. There is additional vetting of the guys - particularly single and there is security to ensure it is all good fun and everyone is chilled.

Yep, had to watch the educational video on seeking..
    Lol some SB really think they can just get $$ without getting fuked ?? Not sure which planet they are on.
    Going to swingers clubs alone as single male seems so weird to me.
    Anyone got win recently? Getting bored of seeking right now, no new talent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Anyone got win recently? Getting bored of seeking right now, no new talent
    did you check the filipino chick I sent you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    this place is dead for SBs
    so why bother posting here? just move on with your life and forget this forum. stop with your negative vibe and go where you are appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    I received a warning from SA a few days ago. I think it was because I changed my profile pic to something that is not allowed for the 2nd time ( Admin gets prompted to check before allowing any profile pic so I guess thats what did it ). I have been openly talking about ppm, intimacy, specific desires with the SB's I get in contact with no drama for 2 months on DM's, so long Im aware to be respectful even If I know the asking ppm is not worth their look or what they're offering. I just say Sorry its out of my range and best of luck....

The moment I changed my profile pic I got the email warning that my account is suspended. I had to watch the 2 mins video regarding Do's and Dont's and to my surprise after that I got all my priviledges back. Needless to say Im more careful now with my DM conversations.

I feel so old, must SB don’t have WhatsApp installed… few even ask me wtf is that.
    Got a GC Asian 23yo SB lined up for next, $350. + dinner. Iwas debating with myself should I pay for than $300 for her, but she’s since ABC and looked/sounded innocent, Upped my budget ( sorry I’m Asian and tight lol).
    Working on another Asian 30yo SB in Brissy, we got alot of connection and vibe.. but I feel she’s a bit old for me. Will see her in 2 weeks, aiming for $250 + dinner and drinks.

Jc77 = GC
    Jstar = brissy

Also just chatting to this 22 yo Asian in syd, I normally wouldn’t even look for syd SB, but she’s too good to pass up. Organised meet up at 15/08, $300, she’s curvy Asian, right up my ally. There is also a fetish with this one, but will share once I seen her lol otherwise you guys will know who she is! Looking to book Dayuse Mercure central.. $130. Fuk, it’s getting expensive.

Banned
    Looked them up for kicks RNT4Life

The 30yo - you like them short and curvy? I reckon $250 should be the max. Maybe less?

No one one on the GC with that profile name “Jc77” btw

Hey sydboy,
    Try SDM for JC77.
    The 30 yo is actually quite pretty, Viet chick. And yes I’m aiming for $250, also yes, I like them curvy!

Banned
    Sadly couldn't find any jc77 in Gold Coast. only one girl on SDM with the JC in her name and she is in Melbourne?

Perhaps I should veer towards the Asian SB's. These Caucasian SB's are in the upper range.

Talking to a 29yr old curvy Caucasian, asking $600 ppm not exactly my type but Im coming to 2 weeks of NO punt so seeing what's out there. 😁

Another one is 20yr old Tall 175cm, curvy student ( she's cute my angelic face kinda type ), Ok with Naughty/Kinky, asking ppm $500. 🤔4 hours meet, cant host so that upped the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Sadly couldn't find any jc77 in Gold Coast. only one girl on SDM with the JC in her name and she is in Melbourne?
    Don’t have SDM anymore, will update you if ever sign up to SDM again.
    Another Asian, curvy (not fat lol) DD cup, 22yo GC, just started chatting, super talkative and kink friendly, agree $250 is ok. So now I m not sure which one I wanna meet up… T -5 days till I’m going up, alot can change.
    Sadly the 18 yo GC SB disappeared, she was the reason I re-sub to SA.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working on another Asian 30yo SB in Brissy, we got a lot of connection and vibe.. but I feel she’s a bit old for me. Will see her in 2 weeks, aiming for $250 + dinner and drinks.
    i wonder if this is a 30 year old indonesian girl with magnificent boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    i wonder if this is a 30 year old indonesian girl with magnificent boobs.
    She’s Viet.
    Ok, so my Sydney one ( few post up) fell through because I told her I was married.. fuking hell.
    She’s 22 Asian with a gf, joined recently, so if you search seeking by recent you will find her.
    We agreed on $300 for the meet and she will bring her gf, said she will most likely join in the action.
    Her gf is white and so-so looking, but the Asian is cute AF and got a nice curvy figure.
    So bros.. if you want 2 for the price of 1, go for it ! Just don’t tell them you are married 😭

She’s Viet.
    Ok, so my Sydney one ( few post up) fell through because I told her I was married.. fuking hell.
    She’s 22 Asian with a gf, joined recently, so if you search seeking by recent you will find her.
    We agreed on $300 for the meet and she will bring her gf, said she will most likely join in the action.
    Her gf is white and so-so looking, but the Asian is cute AF and got a nice curvy figure.
    So bros.. if you want 2 for the price of 1, go for it ! Just don’t tell them you are married 😭
    Is this SA? I'll have a look. Im up for a punt in a week, seeing what are my options. My unicorn is not back from Holiday so...

Babyruby or Calmeo? 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s Viet.
    ah yes. she told me she was Malaysian the first time. next time she was Philippino. I sent you a DM with her link Something Heart.

Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast