Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about. Read my post carefully. I said, "from my understanding".

My understanding being from this comment below by Katon:

I've never visited the TNT website but katon makes it sound like you have to pay a membership to access Intel on SBs (cause as if paying for SB membership and the SB itself isn't enough lol)?

But you are the TNT expert so maybe you can set the story straight.

Do you have to pay membership to access the TNT forum?
    They all say no but the answer is yes.

You get access to the normal SB section of the write original reviews. Cannot be copied and pasted from other forums lol.

The only way to access the BBFS SB forum is my paying a subscription fee of $120 per 6 months. This was when I enquired around this time last year.

According to them, most SB reviews are bare back reviews so you'll have to pay for all the BB SBs. Again, that site is better for people Melbourne. I could not find anything useful for Sydney. They brag about having lots of stats but no real intel on girls.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Wtf are you even talking about. Read my post carefully. I said, "from my understanding".

My understanding being from this comment below by Katon:

I've never visited the TNT website but katon makes it sound like you have to pay a membership to access Intel on SBs (cause as if paying for SB membership and the SB itself isn't enough lol)?

But you are the TNT expert so maybe you can set the story straight.

Do you have to pay membership to access the TNT forum?
    Mate why don't you call them and find out. Or get Katon to do it.

Are you actually punting Sugarbabes? You blokes are obsessed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    They all say no but the answer is yes.

You get access to the normal SB section of the write original reviews. Cannot be copied and pasted from other forums lol.

The only way to access the BBFS SB forum is my paying a subscription fee of $120 per 6 months. This was when I enquired around this time last year.

According to them, most SB reviews are bare back reviews so you'll have to pay for all the BB SBs. Again, that site is better for people Melbourne. I could not find anything useful for Sydney. They brag about having lots of stats but no real intel on girls.

Thank you Riff for confirming. This need to be pinned on this thread or something.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    I said it before, I'll say it again. No, you dont need TNT premium membership to punt SB, you do need to have a premium membership on SA or SDM to message potential SB.

The only thing you really need to be able to get your " Unicorn " is to message as much SB as you can with the best Romeo performance you can. It will test your patience, so if you dont have that, you'll need it to be a successful SD.

The rest will fall into place. Its not easy to find someone you'll click with but its oh so worth it once you do.

Keep messaging away!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    I said it before, I'll say it again. No, you dont need TNT premium membership to punt SB, you do need to have a premium membership on SA or SDM to message potential SB.

The only thing you really need to be able to get your " Unicorn " is to message as much SB as you can with the best Romeo performance you can. It will test your patience, so if you dont have that, you'll need it to be a successful SD.

The rest will fall into place. Its not easy to find someone you'll click with but its oh so worth it once you do.

Keep messaging away!
    Thank you George! That's what bothers me about these forums that trade info on sugar babies. Think about it for a second.

If "sugar babying" is as what they all say not like prostitution but all about "forming connections" and shit and getting paid at the same time. You got to ask yourself how useful that information is from one punter to the next? Unless everyone on the TnT site all look the same (fucking George Clooneys), have the same personality etc. Then you have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this: Am I attractive enough or have good enough of a personality to score these elusive bbfs at like $400 for 3 hours with gorgeous European models (again I've never been on the TnT website. This is what I've observed from what's written in this ridiculously long thread of some experiences...)

If you're fat, old, balding and have hair everywhere, and you pay a WL in a brothel $300-$350 for an hour you'll at least most of the time still receive consistent service (they'll wash you down thoroughly but will still give you bbbj, DD etc most of the time). It's their job, they might not enjoy the session with you but most would at least try to perform consistently. If a SB is really a SB I doubt they'd be offering the same person $400 for BBFS for 3 hours. You're dreaming....

So again what is the usefulness of trading this sort of information if the consistency of the experience would fluctuate wildly from person to person? Let alone paying for a premium subscription for "information" on top of the SB subscription and then paying the SB herself. Fucking stupid if you ask me. Just pay the SB subscription and message away.

Thank you George! That's what bothers me about these forums that trade info on sugar babies. Think about it for a second.

If "sugar babying" is as what they all say not like prostitution but all about "forming connections" and shit and getting paid at the same time. You got to ask yourself how useful that information is from one punter to the next? Unless everyone on the TnT site all look the same (fucking George Clooneys), have the same personality etc. Then you have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this: Am I attractive enough or have good enough of a personality to score these elusive bbfs at like $400 for 3 hours with gorgeous European models (again I've never been on the TnT website. This is what I've observed from what's written in this ridiculously long thread of some experiences...)

If you're fat, old, balding and have hair everywhere, and you pay a WL in a brothel $300-$350 for an hour you'll at least most of the time still receive consistent service (they'll wash you down thoroughly but will still give you bbbj, DD etc most of the time). It's their job, they might not enjoy the session with you but most would at least try to perform consistently. If a SB is really a SB I doubt they'd be offering the same person $400 for BBFS for 3 hours. You're dreaming....

So again what is the usefulness of trading this sort of information if the consistency of the experience would fluctuate wildly from person to person? Let alone paying for a premium subscription for "information" on top of the SB subscription and then paying the SB herself. Fucking stupid if you ask me. Just pay the SB subscription and message away.
    That's exactly why I don't trade girl's details.

I may put up a girl's username but it's up to us men to reach out to them and see if they will respond.

Plus won't the girls ask "how'd you get my details"? "Oh, from random guys of a punting forum". I'm sure the SB's that do this are career SBs, like one step away from WLs.

The girl I'm living with now asked me for my pictures before she responded and gave me her number.

I think of it more like a dating app but better odds for men and more chances of getting laid for a price.

More chances of going from paying to a FWB situation or a full on relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar

I totally agree. SB experience is highly dependent on the SD's mileage, hygiene and YES, LOOKS. But that's not to say if you arent blessed with Richard Gere looks you cant punt SB. You just have to reinvented yourself ie. Loose some weight, always be fresh ( new haircut, perfume, etc) amd most of all be respectful regardless. Someone out there will be willing to try their luck on you. One message at a time.

Yep, all bullshit.

So Frank is Benny's tough guy persona

But all his accounts say the same thing.

Like Sydboy saying this forum is dangerous because of Google search.

Well so far, no one on this forum has had any issues.

Even the dickheads that doxx girls. They just get banned.

If the girls are a sure thing to any man regardless of his looks. Then they're just WLs acting like SBs paying TNT for reviews.

Just like that Nikki something, Benny's first AR in the private section. She's all over TNT.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Haha Riff

Thats the longest rant from a guy who fucks spiders on seeking

But keep believing
    Thanks for your input angry Benny.

Have a nice weekend on the keyboard

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Moderators please step in

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Im in a bar showing the girls what a sook u are.

Stay strong baby girl
    Pictures or its bullshit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So Frank...

Who was the three year old who explained it to you???

And why the fuck are you hanging with three year olds???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Hey boys it's Christmas time, be noice..79014106_1791984650965788_4288510371016212480_n.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Mate why don't you call them and find out. Or get Katon to do it.

Are you actually punting Sugarbabes? You blokes are obsessed.
    Mate not keen on getting into these dramatics or conspiracy theories .. just looking to get laid .. lol .. and SB scene seems fresh ..

Banned
    Yes it tends to descend quickly here.

Lots of children on this site.

Enjoy the sandpit. I only come occasionally for kicks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Yes it tends to descend quickly here.

Lots of children on this site.

Enjoy the sandpit. I only come occasionally for kicks.

Fax.....!!!!

there's a few sandpits in this playground and as you venture out you'll find plenty of dummies....then you'll find the occasional spoilt little brat throwing tantrums over trivial things. Most threads end up like nappies, eventually they'll begin to stink then you know it's time for a change.

Texts expose ‘Sugar Baby’s’ $437K scam: https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...332c056dfeeaa6

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry Warwick, but Christmas or not I don't want to be "noice" to a low life pedo that is frank the fuckwit.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw an SB for the first time this week. Far better than the brothels. No buzzer to stop you and great intimacy. Cost is equivalent and the benefits same or better. But then again I may have just been lucky. Having said that brothels can be a bit hit and miss as well so happy days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sorry Warwick, but Christmas or not I don't want to be "noice" to a low life pedo that is frank the fuckwit.
    Never mind, maybe a good ole' punch up would be better, Merry Christmas anyway........

Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast