Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's with all the shills trying to promote TNT on this forum?

BennyB (banned, thank goodness!), FranktheGun and Sydboy65 have been consistently trying to get people to sign up to TNT. Funnily enough, they all have have a remarkably similar writing style.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should add for everyone's benefit that I tried out TNT a while back. I even paid for a subscription.

Hard arse moderators + very average intel in the paid section = big circlejerk.

100% Would not recommend. This forum is heaps better for reviews and discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    What's with all the shills trying to promote TNT on this forum?

BennyB (banned, thank goodness!), FranktheGun and Sydboy65 have been consistently trying to get people to sign up to TNT. Funnily enough, they all have have a remarkably similar writing style.....
    Yep, it's all Benny. I think he's one of the admins on TNT. He created numerous accounts in early 2022 to back himself up.

TNT is a scam, full of paid reviews.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I’m a a bit gutted. My regular Filipino sugar baby is now in an “official relationship” with one of the daddies she also met through Seeking. She will no longer see me. Two questions. 1) Was anyone else here seeing her and did they get the same message? 2) what are the chances of these types of relationships working out long term?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I’m a a bit gutted. My regular Filipino sugar baby is now in an “official relationship” with one of the daddies she also met through Seeking. She will no longer see me. Two questions. 1) Was anyone else here seeing her and did they get the same message? 2) what are the chances of these types of relationships working out long term?
    She's not from Manly Vale is she? Saw a Filo girl around March this year but only once.

Yes, long term relationships are possible if you can stick with one girl and not get caught cheating. I suppose that's like any relationship. I moved in with a SB but I'm seeing another one. One fine mess.

I guess some girls are looking for long term relationships in SA.

My Indo girl lets me take photos and videos of us and totally loves role play.Screenshot_20221019-180607__01.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    She's not from Manly Vale is she? Saw a Filo girl around March this year but only once.

Yes, long term relationships are possible if you can stick with one girl and not get caught cheating. I suppose that's like any relationship. I moved in with a SB but I'm seeing another one. One fine mess.

I guess some girls are looking for long term relationships in SA.

My Indo girl lets me take photos and videos of us and totally loves role play.Screenshot_20221019-180607__01.jpg

That’s is the finest rack I’ve seen for a while. Cheer me up and let me have a go.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    Texts expose ‘Sugar Baby’s’ $437K scam: https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...332c056dfeeaa6
    Fuck man. Poor cunt. Learn from mistakes I guess... what do mongers really expect from going on these sort of sites?

Also, https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...5088573e369428

“It probably wasn’t the most sophisticated fraud ever … you get to know someone, you’re confident and charming, and you’ve successfully convinced him he could make lots of money”.

A second victim who fell for Chimmalee’s “unique skill set” which made her appear genuine, as Judge Pickering put it, met the fraudster through the “more regular” dating app, Happn.

Unique skill set feeding off the weak.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Then you have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself this: Am I attractive enough or have good enough of a personality to score.

If you're fat, old, balding and have hair everywhere, and you pay a WL in a brothel $300-$350 for an hour you'll at least most of the time still receive consistent service
    I agree with you that online dating sites give more attractive men an initial advantage. If you have an interest in competing in that arena it is a lot of fun and there are some good scores to be had.

I mixed up privates, tinder and SBs before I joined here. Now testing out some Asian treats and learning about shops for when I feel lazy and satisfying my yellow fever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    I agree with you that online dating sites give more attractive men an initial advantage. If you have an interest in competing in that arena it is a lot of fun and there are some good scores to be had.

I mixed up privates, tinder and SBs before I joined here. Now testing out some Asian treats and learning about shops for when I feel lazy and satisfying my yellow fever.
    100% therefore you have to ponder how transferrable this TnT and it's reviews are from one punter to another.

Might be useful weeding out real from fake SB but that's not something you'd pay a subscription for lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    100% therefore you have to ponder how transferrable this TnT and it's reviews are from one punter to another.

Might be useful weeding out real from fake SB but that's not something you'd pay a subscription for lol.
    With a particular SB what I’d like to know is how to get her talking online. These girls get so many hits you have to be the one she filters to.

That kind of information is useful, as well as what she is into sexually and more generally, plus what reward she wants. Once I’ve got them hooked with a good the opening I’m confident I can land them.

You should try it.

Meanwhile what does KPS / JPS mean? I’ve asked elsewhere as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With a particular SB what I’d like to know is how to get her talking online. These girls get so many hits you have to be the one she filters to.

That kind of information is useful, as well as what she is into sexually and more generally, plus what reward she wants. Once I’ve got them hooked with a good the opening I’m confident I can land them.

You should try it.

I think the KPS and JPS mean Korean or Japanese girl respectively have princess syndrome whereby you can barely touch them. Kinda like they are too good for you so no kids or touching too much

You should try it.

You sound like another account clone.

So you are saying it has nothing to do with your looks at all?

I don't have a profile picture on SA, I know the girls that message me first are career SBs.

All the legit SBs have all asked me to give them access to my private gallery.

Everything else is just common sense.

The more you connect with SBs, the more experience you get.

TNT is full of paid reviews, I saw it on Tiktok

Banned
    I don’t know who you are or what your grudge is and I’ve no wish to be embroiled in it.

I don’t recall asking you anything or commenting on anything you have written.

I also find that people who are so arrogant as to believe that they know everything to be the least interesting.

Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I think the KPS and JPS mean Korean or Japanese girl respectively have princess syndrome whereby you can barely touch them. Kinda like they are too good for you so no kids or touching too much
    Thank you for this - that is helpful. I’ve not heard the acronym before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

TNT is a scam, full of paid reviews.
    Couldn't agree more. Don't fall for it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    In other news. Water is wet and we die when we are killed.

Banned
    Take a few hours off and come back to this trash.

I’d love to get a comparison of the major review sites and how many reviews get posted a month.

Then we could have a sensible discussion with some facts in front of us.

No different to comparing home loan packages offered by different banks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post

Mate you have to share her profile name at least. There are few Philipino girls on the site.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Christmas is for being with family frank the fucktard which is where I am right now.

But as soon as I'm free in the new year I'll dm you an address in a nice quiet industrial area where at 9pm there won't be any traffic or people or cameras.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    haha love this
    member of auxxx pp tnt and here they all have good and bad
    only person I know gets paid to do reviews is aussieguyinsf
    u should ask him he told me on dm about his kickbacks
    I need more coffee to read this vomit from you girls
    Hmm revealing what is said in private DMs is a breach of forum rules.

Plus no one believes a word of what you say anyway.

Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast