Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    If you pay for it they are just hookers.....Not that there's anything wrong with that........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    “I will consider having a coffee date if you can gift me 300 as I get asked to go on dates on a regular basis. For me to take you seriously I will need to be taken care of right from the beginning x”
    I got one like this couple weeks ago. My response to her is “good luck, trust me you will need it. You will face way more rejection than daddies saying yes. Think again, in sugarbabies world Daddy have more power, money, and options to choose other girls than you. So when you grow old and wrinkles, when you thinking all the time you have wasted, asked your self a question why I only got 1 yes for every blue moon”.

After 3 weeks, that same girl now messages me on daily basis.

Looks like Greyyes21 is back in SA.

Don't be taken in by her photos, she's a lot bigger than that when I saw her last year.

Very standard sex, can probably get her at $400.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice.

I did try a few who asked for low amounts, eg $50, for company during dinner, when i’m interstate. It’s then a negotiation, exactly like what you said. Melb has nice Asians and Brisbane/GC has nice blondes. I can’t do this in sydney as it’s difficult organising a room during a meet. Dayuse doesn’t have many options for pre-midnight trysts.

There are those who ask for $300 just for their time to meet you for drinks/dinner. Once they quote it, i ignore them. They’re in it for the money so chances are there will be a list of charges for all the options once you get into the bedroom!

Then there are the ingenious scammers, especially those who want a deposit upfront. Most of us have enough experience to spot these scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    Nope, I didn’t pay them for dinner and never will. What I’m saying is I can negotiate the price down for caucassian girls using dinner as entry point.

Normally without dinner, they quote $800-1000. But if I invited them to dinner, sweet talk, sell them the dreams, then asked the price tag, they usually quoted $600-800. At this stage, I can bring down to around $500 ppm, 3 - 4 hours.

Please re-read again my post for full context

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s everyone’s experience with sugardaddy.com.au ? Don’t particularly want to spend $59US just to read some messages. The girls look cute though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    Might be slightly off-topic but has anyone done any arrangements overseas? I checked out the market for Japan due to an upcoming trip and I was super disappointed just to see tourist/non natives & basically zero Japanese people.
    SA just might be no good for Japan is there any better alternatives for that type of things over there?
    I had great success with Seeking SB for an overseas trip. Some girls in my destination didn't want to know a visitor but some girls were interested. Whittled down to a shortlist of three. The first girl met me on a Friday afternoon after her office job. We had after work drinks, I made a pretence we should go back to my room, get changed and go out for dinner. We had sex that time, she stayed the night, toured me around for the weekend and eventually she hobbled to work on Tuesday morning.

If I was heading to Japan I would definitely make some investment in time to chat prospect SBs. Just take the time to find the ones that are excited to meet some exotic Aussie and she will place novelty value on that. If they don't trigger to you, just move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    “I will consider having a coffee date if you can gift me 300 as I get asked to go on dates on a regular basis. For me to take you seriously I will need to be taken care of right from the beginning x”
    Easy reply...
    Good luck, as I don't get the feeling you will be mutually focused on taking care of me the way you're talking.
    Next....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No wonder I fuck W/L's & M/L's. The effort that goes into this is unbelievable. Fair play to you blokes for putting in the hard yards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    No wonder I fuck W/L's & M/L's. The effort that goes into this is unbelievable. Fair play to you blokes for putting in the hard yards.
    When you get to fuck a young 18-23 Uni student with BBFS, with no clock timer who seems to genuinely enjoy the sex and giving you pleasure, it makes the chase worthwhile

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    No, none of that is required. I have SBs and duck them for hours. We have meals together and don’t pay more for that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    No, none of that is required. I have SBs and duck them for hours.
    Do they like that?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Do they like that?
    Duck them? Just noticed the typo.

Each to your own, the experience you get with SBs is not comparable to what you get in the brothel with the WLs.

No buzzer, much longer intimacy time and if you get along with her you wine and dine for no extra cost if that’s your thing. I get photos and messages throughout the week and sometimes even a quickie during the week for no extra money when I saw her already in the same week.

It’s what you make of it with the girl and how you get along. Treat them well and you can get a quasi FWB experience with a bit of money involved for sure.

SBs are not cheap though, not expensive as a wife and not as cheap as the brothel. If you are cheap forget it in my opinion

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Duck them? Just noticed the typo.

Each to your own, the experience you get with SBs is not comparable to what you get in the brothel with the WLs.

No buzzer, much longer intimacy time and if you get along with her you wine and dine for no extra cost if that’s your thing. I get photos and messages throughout the week and sometimes even a quickie during the week for no extra money when I saw her already in the same week.

It’s what you make of it with the girl and how you get along. Treat them well and you can get a quasi FWB experience with a bit of money involved for sure.

SBs are not cheap though, not expensive as a wife and not as cheap as the brothel. If you are cheap forget it in my opinion
    More expensive depending on your situation and how close you want to let the SB get to you. Eg. You're single, have your own place, and you don't mind having her over at your place. Then it could turn out to be cheaper than going to brothels. It could also quickly become just a normal relationship, though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    More expensive depending on your situation and how close you want to let the SB get to you. Eg. You're single, have your own place, and you don't mind having her over at your place. Then it could turn out to be cheaper than going to brothels. It could also quickly become just a normal relationship, though.
    You are absolutely right. I don’t bring them to my place as I once had an unexpected visitor on a Saturday night asking for a place to stay. Plenty of SBs are happy to host and if not it is easy to get a room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Wouldnt that depend on your punting habit and the specific arrangement you set with your SB? I mean if someone goes to brothel few times a week, thats about $$250-300 per hr multiply afew times. Someone mentioned paying SB about $300 per meet for 3-4hr. If you can have that arrangement, then SB works out to be better in this case.

Banned
    If price / time equation is your biggest focus then you should not be thinking about SBs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Looks like Greyyes21 is back in SA.

Don't be taken in by her photos, she's a lot bigger than that when I saw her last year.

Very standard sex, can probably get her at $400.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Greyyes21 has been on seeking since August 2017. That’s a long run of 5.5 years 😳 She can’t be too smart because most long-term SBs tend to cancel their old profiles and start new ones to stay ‘fresh’ looking for paying sugar daddies!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s short and large and average sex for 400?

Did you sleep with her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Anyone heard from Jiyen recently? Dm me if you have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi guys, has anyone got an AR on Jaimea1017 off SB? Just wondering how she performs

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast