Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1722

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Banned
    Not just a cunt, a squirter too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back on track, ARs appreciated. Any info is good info

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Keep punching up..you'll make it rain one day...
    Gents, could we please stay on topic and not throw stones at each other.
    This thread is about intelligence on sugarbabies out there. We need to help each other out because these girls are also comparing notes on the sugardaddies that contact them.

I have even found a podcast setup by an American sugarbaby interviewing others and discussing how they can trick us men to pay them higher amounts.

As many of you know, one of their many tactics is when you ask them what amount they're looking for, many of them reply "In my last arrangement I was getting $1000 a week" or such high baseline. One girls said she was getting $2,500 a week "allowance" from one daddy. My reply was "Wow, if it was so good, why did you stop, because $2,500 a week is $130,000 a year he needs to make net after tax, and before tax that would be at least $175,000.... unless of course he is a drug dealer."

Let's stay on topic, help each other compare notes and fight back the tricks and scams these girls use to milk us of cash.

Banned
    Could you share the podcast details please AndrewV.

Many of those commenting here do not even have arrangements. Unfortunately there isn’t much moderation of behaviour.

Banned
    How exactly do people share intelligence of their past experiences with SB's on this forum, is it via DM on directly on this thread?

Banned
    If this is how they treat each other, just imagine how they will treat the girls you recommend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    All - feel free to dm me to exchange intel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    If this is how they treat each other, just imagine how they will treat the girls you recommend.
    Yes, that's a great point

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Have there been any pricing reduction in seeking arrangement. Appreciate any help from those who have subscribed this month.

It’s showing as 19.99 USD for premium sub.
    Mate dont pay for that. Its for Sugar babies to be premium. Make sure you sign up as ' Attractive member ' There was a 20% discount for St Pat's day. You should be paying no less than $100 for an attractive Premium Member ' anything less means you are paying for the WRONG subscription. This happened to me last year so from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Back on track, ARs appreciated. Any info is good info
    AR's for Sugar Babies are rare in this forum. I reckon because its highly subjective to so many variables. What you can gather here though are ' strategy model ' on how you should approach your first contact with your prospect if you are lucky enough to siff thru all the bickering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Mate dont pay for that. Its for Sugar babies to be premium. Make sure you sign up as ' Attractive member ' There was a 20% discount for St Pat's day. You should be paying no less than $100 for an attractive Premium Member ' anything less means you are paying for the WRONG subscription. This happened to me last year so from experience.
    Thanks Mate.. Appreciate that! Will get a new login and sub accordingly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Mate dont pay for that. Its for Sugar babies to be premium. Make sure you sign up as ' Attractive member '
    Ahh no.

That 100% the wrong advice.

DO NOT sign up as an attractive member - that will mean you sign up as a Sugarbabe.

You need to sign up as a SUCCESSFUL member (sugar daddy)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If any of you fellow punters are interested in reading how SB's compare notes and teach each other how to deal with us SD's, you can see examples on Reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/ You will need to setup a free login to access it.

The girls teach one another how to squeeze us men for cash and so on, which is why we men need to compare our own intelligence on the ones we connect with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    If any of you fellow punters are interested in reading how SB's compare notes and teach each other how to deal with us SD's, you can see examples on Reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/ You will need to setup a free login to access it.

The girls teach one another how to squeeze us men for cash and so on, which is why we men need to compare our own intelligence on the ones we connect with.
    Agree. My dm is open.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seeking dot com has a 25% off promotion now.

Banned

It's full of femcels that thread.
    A good insight into the girls to avoid.
    Also it's 99% US complaining types. Thankfully not focused on Australia

Banned
    Why I avoid the really young ones. No u21 for me.
    https://7news.com.au/news/education/...held-c-9574929

Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Ahh no.

That 100% the wrong advice.

DO NOT sign up as an attractive member - that will mean you sign up as a Sugarbabe.

You need to sign up as a SUCCESSFUL member (sugar daddy)

I swear to God I did this myself and put successful member and I can only see a handful of sugarbabies on my search, In my experience I had to ask to change from a successful Premium member to an attractive premium member. But by all means try DrBean's advise. Mine is by experience, dont know if his is the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Just an idea to create a list of SB with their bad attitudes (Ghosting/not showing, different people showed up vs photo, trans pretending to be girls, etc). I certainly maintain that list personally, it will be great if we can combine into a single database

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your list would be extremely valuable but am not sure how it can be shared. Maybe we need to setup a fresh thread here because this one is very long and general in nature.

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast