Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1719

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    She was on the site for about an hour then got cold feet
    She looks like a Taiwanese girl I saw from Burwood.

Her previous account was a premium membership.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    I skated around the country looking for someone else I remember with that name. The site suggests names for the girls when they join which is why they can sound similiar.

There is a girl with the same name in Melbourne it seems, but she isn't someone you would want to sleep with for money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    To finish that Secret Benefits comment. Met a lovely Italian digital marketing professional off Secret Benefits recently. Late twenties and slim with nice curves. Needs support for her mortgage after long term boyfriend moved out. I’m preferring the quality on SB these days compared to other platforms.
    I have been on and off that site. I like the video functionality

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Taking my shit show on the road. What are realistic ppms for Jakarta and Auckland? Feel free to share any gems from these cities too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Has anyone seen HonestDiva? It's not her first profile, I just can't remember her other username.

Super sexy and tall.

She has not been on the site since March 8, and you will notice she was logged in from the USA. I know many people use VPN but not many in Australia select to route their traffic (using VPN) through the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Taking my shit show on the road. What are realistic ppms for Jakarta and Auckland? Feel free to share any gems from these cities too.
    You won't even need SA.

Even Indian expats are treated like kings in Jakarta.

Just go to a club where the expats hang out and they'll throw themselves at you.

Like, blowjobs in the back alley type action.

I didn't realise Jakarta is so wild.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    She has not been on the site since March 8, and you will notice she was logged in from the USA. I know many people use VPN but not many in Australia select to route their traffic (using VPN) through the U.S.
    She had a different profile before.

I'm not sure if she's still in Australia.

She was due to complete her law degree in February this year.

She was looking to hookup with someone for a partner visa.

I can't get through to her on her Aussie phone number but I do have her Line details.

The best legs but way too much make up and big eyelash extensions.

I think she has a son back home.

Banned
    I have recently joined the other forum called TNT and gained access all the way to their marketed "holy grail" BBFS SB forums,

my views are that yes indeed it is the only forum where you can find intel and actual after reports on Sugarbabes with their usernames as well as actionable practical hints and tips on the SB scene, it is however heavily dominated by the Melbourne market in terms of the number of reviews as well as the members are mainly Melbourne based,

just my opinion,

i think it's important we are realistic with what it is and is not instead of overhyping it like has been mentioned earlier in this thread

Met a 30s filo sugarbaby today at 1130 for a Korean lunch. sex from 1 - 4pm in hotel. $400 damage. Going back to same room tomorrow with a 25 year old jap sb. Late check out till 2pm then $20 per hour after. Overall satisfied value with sbs is better than brothels.

Banned
    Value with SBs is better value full stop! I'm finding really good quality options interstate as well. If you are looking for cheap fucks and one offs, then don't waste your time. But if you enjoy long sessions, the dating aspects and hanging out as well as fucking a lot, then go for it.

Banned
    Agree with previous comments regarding sugarbabes, just have to ask yourself what you are looking for

I think I know who the 30s filo sugarbaby is hahahha, username starts with Exp

The 25 year old jap SB I think I also know

Met a 30s filo sugarbaby today at 1130 for a Korean lunch. sex from 1 - 4pm in hotel. $400 damage. Going back to same room tomorrow with a 25 year old jap sb. Late check out till 2pm then $20 per hour after. Overall satisfied value with sbs is better than brothels.
    Ramen with Jap girl then back to the hotel for threee rounds. Hotel was nice enough to make bed, replace towels and empty bins so she had no idea I’d had a go the day before. Checked out drained at 4pm. Paid $40 for late checkout.

Banned
    21 YO Mixed Asian/Aussie, Eurasian looks, username is S*********l, Model type body and looks, 157 CM, Size 6, BBFS, CIP, multiple rounds, roughly 2 hours at my place, pretty sure shes an experienced SB, but sex was enjoyable with a pretty young thang so i'm happy, $500

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyvxxxx View Post
    21 YO Mixed Asian/Aussie, Eurasian looks, username is S*********l, Model type body and looks, 157 CM, Size 6, BBFS, CIP, multiple rounds, roughly 2 hours at my place, pretty sure shes an experienced SB, but sex was enjoyable with a pretty young thang so i'm happy, $500
    which site? seeking or secretB?

Banned
    Seeking, shes online most days, you'll know who it is if you connect the dots, and don't DM me asking for free info if you have nothing to provide in return, considering there is absolutely NO after reports of SB on here, and whatever info there is is next to useless

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ramen with Jap girl then back to the hotel for threee rounds. Hotel was nice enough to make bed, replace towels and empty bins so she had no idea I’d had a go the day before. Checked out drained at 4pm. Paid $40 for late checkout.
    Thats a sign of a good weekend mate well done. I was in Brisbane last week and had been chatting up 4 girls. Met the two hotter-looking girls. One was 5' 10" tall with red hair the other medium but with enhanced C cups just the right size that fits in my palm. I think I am enjoying this lifestyle. Now got to get ways of making extra income.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats a sign of a good weekend mate well done. I was in Brisbane last week and had been chatting up 4 girls. Met a the two hotter-looking girls. I think I am enjoying this lifestyle. Now got to get ways of making extra income.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Thats a sign of a good weekend mate well done. I was in Brisbane last week and had been chatting up 4 girls. Met the two hotter-looking girls. One was 5' 10" tall with red hair the other medium but with enhanced C cups just the right size that fits in my palm. I think I am enjoying this lifestyle. Now got to get ways of making extra income.
    Or manage the pricing longer term if you can?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyvxxxx View Post
    Seeking, shes online most days, you'll know who it is if you connect the dots, and don't DM me asking for free info if you have nothing to provide in return, considering there is absolutely NO after reports of SB on here, and whatever info there is is next to useless
    I connected the dots but there is no profile that matches the connected dots. Are you sure its S*********l, 157 cm and 21 yo.... !!!

Banned
    My mistake, 154 cm, everything else remains same

Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast