Thread: Midnight Delight - Sylvia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Midnight Delight - Sylvia

So I've been eyeing Midnight Delight for the longest time, I'm a budget punter and prefer having reviews so there's less time and money wasted. Especially given the pricing for the girls here I haven't given it a shot till now I've taken the plunge.

No booking, planned to just walk in and ask to see the ladies. There's a normal and 'private' entrance, but they're right next to each other so no point lol. Although for new comers, use the private because the normal one is locked so ended up waiting a few minutes awkwardly for her to open the door. To my surprise it seemed busy, although there was only 3 on all of which were occupied. Was thinking of just seeing one of my regulars but the mama-san talked me into i. I haven't tasted any chocolate in a while so decided to go for Sylvia, booked about 30-40mins after my arrival. I think they have parking, but I parked in a weird spot so rather than just waiting there I went and move my car to Westfield then came right back. Only 25ish minutes back and Sylvia was already in the waiting room saying hello, making sure I was okay with her etc.

Now for the good stuff. It's her 100% but Sylvia's slightly more thicc than in her photos, I personally don't mind but something to consider. Walk to the room and showered while Sylvia got ready. The rooms are really nice. Had a little small talk, it was nice speaking to a lady that's fluent in English. We got on the bed and Sylvia didn't seem to know what to do. She's only been doing this for 2 weeks although Sylvia has a nice attitude so I didn't mind too much. Sylvia asked what turned me on, I wanted to kiss her but in response "If I kiss you then I'd have to kiss everyone else" . Didn't bother asking if there were any extras on offer. So I ended up playing with her melons. They were amazing. Full natural, nice a squishy all the way. Got all hard so continued onto cbj. It was decent. Looked like she was about to mount me, thinking to myself "oh baby yes - I love cowgirl the most" but then she opted for mish first. To make sure she wasn't being lazy or anything I confirmed to make sure she would be on top later. It always comes to a shock but she just needed to get used to my size. Whenever I see an African lady I assume I'm going to feel small for them, but never turns out to be the case . Decent sex as well, so long as it wasn't the lips it seemed fine to use my tongue anywhere else quickly switched to cowgirl after a while to give myself a little break, it was a amazing. Midway through she tried changing her position but I wasn't ready so ended up coming. That didn't stop Sylvia though haha, she didn't realise so kept going. She looked like she was enjoying herself too much so let her continue. Been pretty fatigued lately so fun was over unfortunately. We ended up just laying down in bed talking for quite a while getting to know each other more. I paid for 30minutes but pretty sure it ended up being closer to 45minutes haha. We were buzzed twice. Did some shopping around Westfield's and it was nice having that taste of chocolate still in my mouth hehe

Overall tl;dr - The place was decent, ideally book before you go. Sylvia has a great attitude and is new to the industry. Sad to only have standard for $170 but she was really beautiful. Will I go again? I love busty ladies however probably not soon. If I hear good things, namely more than just standard for same price from one of the ladies then definitely haha

https://www.midnightdelight.com.au/sylvia

Banned
    Certainly not your small Asian cuties
    Big Girls…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Have you seen anyone else? Been eyeing Bee and isabella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR mate! Haven’t been to PD yet!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There needs to be more reviews on brothels with non Asian wL or thats not primarily on the roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Thanks for the review. Have you seen anyone else? Been eyeing Bee and isabella
    First time I've been there so wouldn't know. Don't plan to go any time soon either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Great curves and booty from the photos. Good to know you can have a conversation with her to make the session much more enjoyable.