Thread: ML or WL who've already had Omicron/Covid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML or WL who've already had Omicron/Covid

This might be a long shot but has anyone spoke to a WL or ML that they have been off work with Covid in the past few months? (Just Prefer the idea of seeing someone who's already had it)

Quote Originally Posted by youngnfun View Post
    This might be a long shot but has anyone spoke to a WL or ML that they have been off work with Covid in the past few months? (Just Prefer the idea of seeing someone who's already had it)
    I know a few but not about to share it here.

Banned
    The girls are seeing many customers. There's no way they will not be susceptible to the new variant.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You have a Covid fetish or something?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It wouldn’t surprise me if the majority of WLs either have had it or currently have it, knowingly or otherwise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From what I know, if you are positive to Covid, you have to isolate in 7 days, then be able to leave self-isolation as long as you don’t have any symptom for the 24 hours before the release date. However, some ppl still get positive test after that even though they feel ok, and because they get positive, they have to isolate again. So right now, new rule said no need to isolate or test again if you’re re-expose to Covid-19 within 30 days of your positive test results. It probably ends up there are so many ppl caring Covid being able to go out and work like everyone else. Hard to avoid now.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Most have already had it, covid ripped through the Thai community, know a few Thai friends who have indicated this... They have many Thai girls on their fb who are MLs... Alot posting pics of rapid tests etc etc.

By now 50% of nsw population will have had it is my guess!
    Sage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I know a few but not about to share it here.
    Indirectly. My regular told me her room mate who was another ML had it but got well and back to working in parlours now. But I don't have the details.

My regular who serves customers everday 5 days a week still hasn't had her booster.

My model whom I worked with on a big fashion shoot before Christmas had it too. So was her boyfriend who was living with her. They are both well now.

I did a corporate shoot this Monday. I was required to show the lady boss my digital vaccination certificate before I was allowed to shoot. Three of her stuff were absent because of close contact isolation. The job was incomplete without them.

Banned

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Nice one, lol!

10chars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Medical information is private and confidential...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s another wave going around. Take care

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude… thats a long shot, cant expect people to share that info here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As we know, most ML have had Covid. I tried socially distancing but it didn’t work. Many ladies say they got it from their “friends”. When they have had Covid plus a booster, they are confident. It helps if you you can take their temperature by any means possible. But maybe then, it is too late.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a curious has anyone got covid from punting in here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not aware of any Covid casualties from punting. Punters and MLs are high risk groups. Most people are unsure of the source,??

Banned
    Very few people are going to reveal their status if they get covid19 especially the girls. It's personal for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Just a curious has anyone got covid from punting in here?
    Didn't get from punting but I have seen couple of regular MLs who admitted they got covid.

They also mentioned almost all other "students" in their group had already had covid at least once. This was back in December / January

I got covid from family!