Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your magic rod position?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Whats your magic rod position?

I'm actually curious how everyone position their mighty python when laying down on massage table.

I personally like to position it downward in between crotch, give it some air too, and if I have an erection it doesnt hurt when the ML massage from behind.

Sometimes, I put it between the ball and thigh, so that when they lift up my leg for massage a surprise snake will welcome them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Magic rod position is just facing downwards, in an effort to be as comfortable as possible. Invariably get hard as they start working on the hamstrings and I can anticipate the grazing is coming as well as if she’s looking at it.

Not sure I could ever do facing upwards. Uncomfortable and doesn’t give her the access, right?

Love the description of the snake, downzones123! Need to be careful with the Australian wildlife for these special ladies

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Same here, I point it down towards my legs. A bit harder to do if there’s been some teasing or making out before lying down as I would be slightly erect by then, but I somehow grit my teeth and force it down, lol!
    The beauty of pointing it down is some MLs will take the cue and start part 2 “in a fluid motion”, by going from massaging my legs to gently grazing my balls and under side of the “snake” without hardly a pause. That is electrifying!
    Besides, there’s no questioning that you want extras when you point it that way. The only question is which extra you want.

Banned
    I don't take my underpants off. So it sits snuggly in it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess by default it’s facing down then. Set the python free and relax

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I don't take my underpants off. So it sits snuggly in it.
    Set Willy free! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Free the snakes or PETA will bust down all massage parlors

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How do you guys deal with python pre-venom and post-venom ie aka pre-cum and post-cum during a massage
    Do you wrap the head of the snake in tissue to stop leakage, have the ML wipe it down with a wet wipe, or simply ignore it and let the venom stain the massage table?

It would be interesting to see what kind of artwork a blacklight would reveal (aka Gordon Ramsay style).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    How do you guys deal with python pre-venom and post-venom ie aka pre-cum and post-cum during a massage
    Do you wrap the head of the snake in tissue to stop leakage, have the ML wipe it down with a wet wipe, or simply ignore it and let the venom stain the massage table?

It would be interesting to see what kind of artwork a blacklight would reveal (aka Gordon Ramsay style).
    That made me spurt my, er, tea out 💦

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In legit massage I have my dick across my thigh hoping for a graze. In RnT I like to poke it down as it always gets a laugh and lots of attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If you’re in the bush, you have to accept there is risk of snake bite. Don’t address the pre-venom as that is all the ML’s doing with how she is charming the snake. Post-venom is often handled by the one who agitated the or snake.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    If you’re in the bush, you have to accept there is risk of snake bite. Don’t address the pre-venom as that is all the ML’s doing with how she is charming the snake. Post-venom is often handled by the one who agitated the or snake.
    So if read between the lines, you are saying that if the ML is a seasoned snake handler and she knows how to milk a python correctly there should be no spillage or leakage of venom. If there is venom spillage then it’s on her to deal with it and clean up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on - just lie back and relax!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder if there is any story here about their snake choking post-venom, when the snake-handler is still playing the flute (part 1). Guess no man will post about their mutated snake here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always love the massage places with 'milking tables' (cut out hole for cock n balls) so you can relax and hang free! I remember the old Impressions Massage in Elizabeth Street Surry Hills (where Ginza Empire is now located) had one of these tables that had a supporting wooden beam that run underneath the centre of the table which was permanently damp looking from constant cumsplash!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Milking tables are phenomenal… one of these RNT shops should have one dedicated room that has a milking table!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From memory 'Bodyrotic' Camperdown had/has these style of tables. I think Midas Marrickville may have that style of table bu tcovered over so cannot be used. A fantastic position to shoot from face down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    From memory 'Bodyrotic' Camperdown had/has these style of tables. I think Midas Marrickville may have that style of table bu tcovered over so cannot be used. A fantastic position to shoot from face down.
    Nirvana in Cleveland St has them as well.
    Going back about 4yrs ago there was a Brazilian girl at Nirvana that would give you a BBBJ CIM from under the table.
    One of the best blowjobs I've experienced

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think this kind of table will work for my snake when its erect it is hard up against my belly instead of straight 90deg hard. Never tried so not sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    I dont think this kind of table will work for my snake when its erect it is hard up against my belly instead of straight 90deg hard. Never tried so not sure
    This is a tough one! Though I’ve seen some snake handlers use a technique where they place the palm of their hand on the head of the snake and by using slight pressure they can lower the head snake back into the hole…..this might work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast