Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your magic rod position?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So if read between the lines, you are saying that if the ML is a seasoned snake handler and she knows how to milk a python correctly there should be no spillage or leakage of venom. If there is venom spillage then it’s on her to deal with it and clean up.
    They don't milk Pythons Zoo/Double Adapter/Sibon/Warwick2, you are trying to punch well above your weight in your endless advice to everything, I reckon the last vagina you came in contact with was when your mother unfortunately gave birth to you...It seems you are very young or a total nutjob or both.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    They don't milk Pythons Zoo/Double Adapter/Sibon/Warwick2, you are trying to punch well above your weight in your endless advice to everything, I reckon the last vagina you came in contact with was when your mother unfortunately gave birth to you...It seems you are very young or a total nutjob or both.........
    Nice comeback Mr Warwick1 - anthropologists say that to the primitive mind everything is either friendly or hostile. I guess when it comes to it you can get man out of the stone age, but not the stone age out of a man.

Anyway Mr Warwick you need to rise above this neanderthalic animalistic behaviour, learn to walk upright from all fours and strive to become a civilised human being. You can do it Mr Warwick, I know you can. You have it in you.

just quietly……. Can you recommend a WL that does bb anal?

Banned
    Nice comeback Mr Warwick1 - anthropologists say that to the primitive mind everything is either friendly or hostile. I guess when it comes to it you can get man out of the stone age, but not the stone age out of a man.

Anyway Mr Warwick you need to rise above this neanderthalic animalistic behaviour, learn to walk upright from all fours and strive to become a civilised human being. You can do it Mr Warwick, I know you can. You have it in you.

just quietly……. Can you recommend a WL that does bb anal?
    Not into anal Zoo but you being allegedly bi sexual in your current "user name" you must have the necessary experience in shoving your little pecker up someone's arse.........You certainly give doctor "Google" a workout for your info..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe Double_Adapter is a Proctologist as he is into arseholes. Zoo, just go to the wall in Darlo, you can get all your anal desires fixed there.

Just go to 200 Parramatta Rd Stanmore and put your dick inside the milking hole and enjoy. Minimum spend $40/30 min, best value in town .

Case closed and no need to ask the same question again .

Ps. Other places in town with the two holes massage tables :

The three At Michelle’s shops at Potts Point, Bayswater Rd and Cleveland St

Bodyrotic at 136 Parramatta

Misty’s shop at Belmore Rd

Burwood 8

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Zoo, what is the difference between a women or man with anal? I mean they are both the same really but only a female has a pussy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Zoo, what is the difference between a women or man with anal? I mean they are both the same really but only a female has a pussy
    Some really deep stuff there Me Vader and although Mr Warwick claims he’s not into it, anal sex does have a nice ring to it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some really deep stuff there Me Vader and although Mr Warwick claims he’s not into it, anal sex does have a nice ring to it.
    Well zoo, you are speechless, no answer to my anal question?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just go to 200 Parramatta Rd Stanmore and put your dick inside the milking hole and enjoy. Minimum spend $40/30 min, best value in town .

Case closed and no need to ask the same question again .

Ps. Other places in town with the two holes massage tables :

The three At Michelle’s shops at Potts Point, Bayswater Rd and Cleveland St

Bodyrotic at 136 Parramatta

Misty’s shop at Belmore Rd

Burwood 8

Cheers
    Why bust into a thread with a heap of advertising which has zilch to do with the conversation, obviously an agenda..I'm seeing one of "his girls" next week, I hope there's not a tattoo across the tits saying "Alhungor was here".....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12