Thread: Sunny in Parramatta

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunny in Parramatta

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_539...MM-in-ASS.html

Took the punt earlier today and as I had seen the lady in the photo years ago (or at least I think I have)

Had previously booked an appointment a few weeks back, Arrived on time and left after texts and calls went unanswered for 25 minutes only to get a response are you still there when i was half way back to the office

This time I waited and got buzzed in 30 minutes late

First thing I noticed was the bait and switch however the girl was not that bad (I would say a 5 out of 10 so not that good either, but hey I was horny)

Was told to leave the face mask on so there was that but after giving me a scrub she went on to perform a fantastic BBBJ, she knew exactly what she was doing though as soon as I was at full mast she wispered "Fuck me" to which I was glad to oblidge

she jumped on me raw in the reverse cow girl for a few minutes as I was just about to blow my load I flipped her to the Doggy position and end went for the back door, She told me to be gentle and but took it willingly (well thats what the ad said she would) However would not let me finish inside.

Paid for the hour though was done in 20 minutes with the option for seconds not placed on the table.

All in all
    - Bait and switch though not the worst I have received
    - Fantastic BBBJ
    - True to the ad with the one exception of the cream in ass
    - was not on time and rushed

Not sure if I will go back again as may explore others offering same/similar service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sounds like a terrible experience and you're telling me "not sure if I will go back again" haha