Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When Ahlungor is reunited with his no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 it's sensual, erotic and magica

Quote Originally Posted by 227 North Strathfield View Post
    Cherry 🍒 is working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823
    I was so disappointed that Cherry 🍒 was running late this morning due to train delays. Missed my 🍒 so very much.

I was sitting in my car outside the shop waiting for it to open this morning and saw three MLs and one punter also waiting, when the door opened , they all went in, I thought I wait a minute for them to disappear into rooms before I got out, big mistake, as another punter just got in ahead of me.

Then I found out Cherry 🍒 would be another 30 min away, the only girl left out of the three was a petite slim Thai girl. I know which one is she and the other two girls were both a bit more curvy and doable. So no punt this morning even the train situation provided an opportunity to drive to work and made a stopover at NSM.

Seriously disappointed for missing out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been seeing cherry last few weeks. Didn't know where she landed after QVB. Until i saw this post.

Shes still amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes she has fantastic boobs

Quote Originally Posted by 227 North Strathfield View Post
    Cherry 🍒 is working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823
    I am missing Cherry 🍒 so much.

Can someone please bring back QVB 🙏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review, cant wait to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone had part 3/FS with cherry?

The furthest I've had is CBJ. She's an incredible lady

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Saw Cherry recently after a long time. She looked sexy in the nurse outfit she wore that day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone give me a sense, how good is Cherry at part 1? Strong massage, good technique?
    I'm sold that she would be a great sexy time and a satisfying part 2, but I go to ML over WL because I actually do like to be properly massaged. Have tried a few very beautiful MLs where it's too light and was still sore/tense when it got to the flip.

Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Can someone give me a sense, how good is Cherry at part 1? Strong massage, good technique?
    I'm sold that she would be a great sexy time and a satisfying part 2, but I go to ML over WL because I actually do like to be properly massaged. Have tried a few very beautiful MLs where it's too light and was still sore/tense when it got to the flip.

Mate, Cherry 🍒 is my no 1 girl so any recommendations coming from me is probably biased. May be you could read reviews from other punters: (only reposting the part 1 related here)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    Person's Name :Cherry

Establishment :227 NSM

Month/Year of Visit :March 2022

My experience/comments : Been wanting to try this much talked about ML for a long time. Reading other punters’ accounts I was expecting a Milf and in fact thought I was in the wrong room when a tall, slim young girl walked in. She is probably in her 30s, much prettier than I was expecting, was wearing a tight fitting dress and was friendly. I lay down and she asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. I opted for hard as I’d heard she does awesome massages. This is where I probably went wrong. She definitely gives a hard massage using her elbows which was great, but I was enjoying it too much (plus flinching at times due to the pressure) that we only had a little conversation. She told me that she is from north China, not Beijing. She laughed at my lack of Northern China geography. I should have kept up the conversation but as I mentioned, I was enjoying the massage too much, which was actually why I was there (believe it or not). She really has good skills and got some knots out of my shoulders and back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ahlungor - I trust your review it just didn't go into the massage part
    This one might be from the locked section of the forum, I'd been unable to find something like it when looking previously.. still don't have quite enough posts yet. Perfectly answers my question! I'll try to see her next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She still amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cherry from 227 NSM and Victoria from Chanel at Home are the only 2 people I've seen repeatedly. Unfortunately Haven't seen Victoria rostered in a long time.

I've had really good massages from ladies who were trained in legitimate establishments. Generally they tend to give great massages but then go straight for ending with no fun.
    I love Cherry because she never disappoints but because of that I missed out on Rachel (japanese girl) and trying out other ladies in the shop. Its really far from from where I live and I always go 1 hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried cherry, definitely subverted my expectations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have tried Cherry, one of the best at this shop imo. hard massage, was heavenly feeling her assets on my back. Had no qualms about me touching too. Good recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Have tried Cherry, one of the best at this shop imo. hard massage, was heavenly feeling her assets on my back. Had no qualms about me touching too. Good recommendation.
    Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby, my no 1 girl never disappoints 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby, highly recommended 👍👏

One of favourites too.

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Cherry 🍒 working today

Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Last time I met Cherry 🍒 was just before Xmas 2022, haven’t post my review yet but you guys all know the drills and what I’m getting from my no 1 girl.

While in the shop, did find out from Jayden about his new Epping shop, equally difficult to visit. Damn! Apparently he has lots of hot new girls over there , he is posting the girls photos just like 227 NSM so what you see is what you get, I just wish I have more freedom.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Wednesday♥️
    Susie ( Korean ) new
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service . No 1 popular !

Flora ( Chinese ) new
    *super young and lovely Chinese Uni student , pretty face , smooth skin , petite size 6 nice figure, firm bum, very good English ,good massage , super friendly , girl next door type

Sofia ( Thai )
    * busty ,petite size 5 super GFE best service
    Full booking very popular

Ester ( Malaysian)
    *very pretty and young , natural DD , 20 yo, super nice girl and No 1 great service

Cherry ( Chinese)
    * famous girl DD cup super b service

Mellisa ( Chinese)
    * beautiful girl model figure D cup 168cm super GFE open minded ( speaks Cantonese)

Kono ( Japanese ) new
    *young and innocent , pretty face , 19 yo , 163 cm , C cup , white skin , great massage skill,
    lovely personality, very good girl great service , open minded
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Cherry 🍒 working today

Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast