Thread: Jessica - Not

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Jessica - Not

While at Summerville yesterday late morning, I made a booking for today, Monday, for just before noon with Jessica for a Spanish conversation. The assistant receptionist wrote it in the appointment book. Being a bit paranoid, I also sent a WeChat to confirm; it was.

So today I roll up to Summerville looking to practice my Spanish. Walk in, desk empty. Must be that Monday morning back to work rush. A voice from upstairs calls "Hello" and an attractive slender PRC appears on the stairs asking, in a hopeful voice, if I'd like a massage. I reply, Yes, I have a booking with Jessica. She looks a bit confused, comes down to the desk, and tries to use the walkie-talkie to announce my presence. But she's having some difficulty; seems she's not quite certain exactly how to use. IF it is working, there's no answer.

Plan B: she asks me to follow her up the stairs. On the landing, she shouts out for Jessica. No answer, the break room is empty. Must be boom time (pun intended) at Summerville. She moves up the stairs towards the next floor, shouting out for Jessica. Finally there is an answer in Mandarin with some conversation. Me, I'm thinking that must be Jessica saying she'll be down in a minute after she freshens up. What can I say, Bunkie, it's a cold world; I'm told that Jessica will come late. Good for her, not so good for me. The PRC asks if I want another girl that IS there. She is attractive, but any Spanish conversation would be rather mute; she just doesn't have the vocabulary. I could see what's available, the roster has at least 1 I know, BUT the reason I book is I've made MY selection. I decline, she shrugs (nothing in it for her), and disappears. Seems I can let myself out. Thinking of alternatives, I think where better to enjoy some Spanish than Spain. Out comes google maps, directions, calculate travel times, send a WeChat message for potential TOT's, within a couple of minutes have a reply, and I'm off to Spain.

Spain: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2633554

I like Summerville, BUT there seems to be reoccurring problems with bookings. It's what I like about having the girl's WeChat. I'll contact her directly, not to bypass the shop, but to have a direct connection, either asking her to book for me, or if she wants me to book, I will, but then she knows what's up. And she can let me know if there's a change to her schedule, or if she has limited resources if it's that time of the month. But with someone you've never met, not possible, and I certainly can't count on the shop letting me know (they do have my WeChat and my mobile number when I made the booking - a simple sms can solve a lot of problems... But obviously for THEM, better to have the customer in the shop, offering alternatives. Well, at least I didn't have to listen to Summer's excuses and hard core sales pitch.)

Update: Seems I did get an SMS apology from Summerville, 90 minutes AFTER my 1 hour massage scheduled start. I didn't see it as I was occupied with the solution...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booking site unseen only sets you up for disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to the world of Summerville. You learn to stay or you learn to leave 😁😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Booking site unseen only sets you up for disappointment.
    The problem was NOT sight unseen, it was the inability to see in the first place after I had the booking and I was not notified BEFORE arrival. Tell me before, no harm, no foul. After... that's a BIG problem. I understand that staff can become unavailable, but I expect to be notified before I arrive, even if I'm on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Welcome to the world of Summerville. You learn to stay or you learn to leave 😁😁
    That's what I like about living in a capitalist economy: so MANY choices. At times, if an acceptable alternative is presented, stay. If not, I've spent enough time here that I know of VERY viable alternatives.

And I don't reward unacceptable behavior.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It kind of reminds me of the Eagles classic Hotel California. Summerville at 200 Harris Street is the best R&T in Sydney. I am probably no different to many here that have been handled by Summer over one thing or another. Mine was Pen in the early days, so a while ago now. We made up and moved on but I "checked out" and haven't returned. But it still burns brightly 😎

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    It kind of reminds me of the Eagles classic Hotel California. Summerville at 200 Harris Street is the best R&T in Sydney. I am probably no different to many here that have been handled by Summer over one thing or another. Mine was Pen in the early days, so a while ago now. We made up and moved on but I "checked out" and haven't returned. But it still burns brightly 😎
    Well put, "You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave..." queue guitar solo (Sibon, where are you?) Maybe that's what memories are for.

I agree, it is the best RnT in my limited experience, and certainly based on my limited visits. She has some very fine resident artists, along with some nice guest artists. The familiar repeats along with new blood makes a very nice repertoire.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    While at Summerville yesterday late morning, I made a booking for today, Monday, for just before noon with Jessica for a Spanish conversation. The assistant receptionist wrote it in the appointment book. Being a bit paranoid, I also sent a WeChat to confirm; it was.
    One of those itches never scratched, but now long enough arms (well, now BOTG) to satisfy. A number of names to try (I do my homework) BEFORE class, but decided before visiting a new shop, would try "tried and true". Pure Summerville, sent an sms a few minutes before opening, inquiring about a booking. PROMPTLY answered with a positive, so no need to consider any alternatives.

Knew the way, easy trip, though once again, overestimated travel time, so would arrive early. Another sms, promptly answered, she'd be available 30 minutes earlier than I'd requested. Works for her, works for me. Arrived, paid the 90, and shown, (ugh), the downstairs room by the front desk. My least favorite, but certainly functional. Jessica arrived, I showered, on the table. As listed by Summerville, medium massage skills (Ice excellent, Pen excellent with a rack. My other regulars no longer on staff). But let's be honest, not there for the massage, but for the Spanish lesson.

If you're looking for quiet, Jessica's not, but that's fine, she CAN carry on a decent conversation while massaging. Likewise, she was under no illusion as to the purpose of my visit, even without a pineapple laid on the massage table. Earlier than normal, though I had left my watch off after the shower, her dress came off. HERE, unlike St Peter's Massage's Anna's, Jessica's rack did not disappoint. There did seem to be a bit of confusion as while her nipples were not exactly off-limits, she said "no feeling" and suggested i knead instead. Again, not my thing, and perhaps she didn't quite understand "flicking" was for MY enjoyment, not necessarily hers. A lot of fun, her buns fully enveloping my wiener, and I gladly (eventually after a bit of coaxing) supplied the mayonnaise.

Fun time, fun lady, will have to evaluate exploring further (e.g. valleys), but those mountains are just meant to climb.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

So today I roll up to Summerville looking to practice my Spanish. Walk in, desk empty. Must be that Monday morning back to work rush. A voice from upstairs calls "Hello" and an attractive slender PRC appears on the stairs asking, in a hopeful voice, if I'd like a massage. I reply, Yes, I have a booking with Jessica. She looks a bit confused, comes down to the desk, and tries to use the walkie-talkie to announce my presence. But she's having some difficulty; seems she's not quite certain exactly how to use. IF it is working, there's no answer.

Plan B: she asks me to follow her up the stairs. On the landing, she shouts out for Jessica. No answer, the break room is empty. Must be boom time (pun intended) at Summerville. She moves up the stairs towards the next floor, shouting out for Jessica. Finally there is an answer in Mandarin with some conversation. Me, I'm thinking that must be Jessica saying she'll be down in a minute after she freshens up. What can I say, Bunkie, it's a cold world; I'm told that Jessica will come late. Good for her, not so good for me. The PRC asks if I want another girl that IS there. She is attractive, but any Spanish conversation would be rather mute; she just doesn't have the vocabulary. I could see what's available, the roster has at least 1 I know, BUT the reason I book is I've made MY selection. I decline, she shrugs (nothing in it for her), and disappears. Seems I can let myself out. Thinking of alternatives, I think where better to enjoy some Spanish than Spain. Out comes google maps, directions, calculate travel times, send a WeChat message for potential TOT's, within a couple of minutes have a reply, and I'm off to Spain.

Spain: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2633554

I like Summerville, BUT there seems to be reoccurring problems with bookings. It's what I like about having the girl's WeChat. I'll contact her directly, not to bypass the shop, but to have a direct connection, either asking her to book for me, or if she wants me to book, I will, but then she knows what's up. And she can let me know if there's a change to her schedule, or if she has limited resources if it's that time of the month. But with someone you've never met, not possible, and I certainly can't count on the shop letting me know (they do have my WeChat and my mobile number when I made the booking - a simple sms can solve a lot of problems... But obviously for THEM, better to have the customer in the shop, offering alternatives. Well, at least I didn't have to listen to Summer's excuses and hard core sales pitch.)

Update: Seems I did get an SMS apology from Summerville, 90 minutes AFTER my 1 hour massage scheduled start. I didn't see it as I was occupied with the solution...
    Oh man i hear you... Summerville are worse than fawlty towers when it comes to screwing up bookings.. Happened to me many times.. You book on we chat.. Turn up.. And then the mistakes unfold... And summer tries to pitch me someone else...

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Summer still running Summerville?
    Maybe she sold it or on holiday?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWow View Post
    Oh man i hear you... Summerville are worse than fawlty towers when it comes to screwing up bookings.. Happened to me many times.. You book on we chat.. Turn up.. And then the mistakes unfold... And summer tries to pitch me someone else...
    MY opinion (and EXPERIENCE), Summerville is very well run and the only reason for mentioning a booking glitch is because they occur infrequently and so are a matter of note. Most every time I've booked, the booking goes through without a hitch: girl available and ready (unlike certain other shops, looking at you, Chatswood 161). In the past 2 months, a number of visits, always no problem. Even when I've arrived early and messaged if the girl was available then, always answered promptly, mostly yes, a few times asked to wait*. It would APPEAR that rather than having a provider working at reception, there appears to now be an assistant. Even if she is a provider, she certainly knows the job well.

*Did get a friendly scolding from the lady (Summer) herself recently. Previously, I'd booked on the half hour, but had realized from experience I could make it early and be on time at the top of the hour. But, out of habit, in a rush, booked on the half hour. The transportation Gods smiled on me, made the transfers without having to wait, and so was early even for the top of the hour. Nice day, could wait in the park, but messaged the shop if the girl would be available at the top of the hour. Why waste BOTH of our times. Answered promptly, she'd check, then another message, Come now. THEN my phone RANG. It was Summer herself, asking why I hadn't waited to make the booking until I knew what time I'd be there. Screwed up their schedule - translation: shop couldn't pack the girl's day more fully. I wasn't too concerned - they'd taken the booking and whether the girl waited a half hour before, or now, have a spare half hour after, no big deal. Slack is slack, but I could see Summer's point. 2 minutes later, when I walked in the door, had a nice chat with her, so... Neither of us took it seriously. As I was leaving, Summer gone, I joked with the assistant, why she, the assistant, had scolded me. She pulled back with a "Not me, not me, that was Summer..." And most important, the provider herself, a regular, didn't care.

Summerville is my favorite shop - great rooms, clean, well furnished, the en-suite shower and toilet a real plus (don't get old), and she keeps a very nice stable, both permanent and visitors. Only when one of the visitors is replaced do I follow her to her new shop. And when I happened to book the same girl (different name) I'd already met in a different shop, continued to see her at Summerville because it is Summerville.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE)

Summerville is my favorite shop - great rooms, clean, well furnished, the en-suite shower and toilet a real plus (don't get old), and she keeps a very nice stable, both permanent and visitors. Only when one of the visitors is replaced do I follow her to her new shop. And when I happened to book the same girl (different name) I'd already met in a different shop, continued to see her at Summerville because it is Summerville.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree with you 11 Bravo - stuff ups are INFREQUENT as you state - but i got 3 in a row.... one some customer took my booking by lying and saying he had a booking (they didnt check name) ...another misunderstanding regarding the time - i said 1230 pm she wrote down 2:30 pm ,third time accepted my booking but that slot had been already allocated ....-hence my frustration in previous post - for all its worth I agree with your sentiments - excellent place - and well run most of the time,with excellent providers ...out of curiosity whats the best method you use to book? i use wechat and text ..cheers