Japanese 🇯🇵 Yumi at Mosman

Establishment : Asia Aroma Massage
    ☎️ : (02) 9953 9966
    Mob: 0414-226-989
    Wechat: AsiaAroma
    Address: 318 B Military Road Cremorne NSW 2090
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Person's Name : Yumi
    Size/shape : Natural C cups 168cm, Young and pretty, Very sexy figure girl , milky skin, open minded
    Nationality : Japanese 🇯🇵 Osaka good English
    Services Provided : Relaxation Massage,
    Value for money/recommend?: definitely 💯 yes Fresh

My experience/comments:
    I have been seeing this Japanese Yumi for the last 2 months appear at Asia Aroma Massage’s WeChat and a bit suspicious that misleading so make a call for booking. Call pickup by Yumi as those lovely Japanese accent. Easy parking on the street, 👍first good sign, walked into the shop saw this lady similar to Coco as wearing same uniform but from her presentation, I am sure she is Japanese Yumi 👍2nd good sign. Yumi shown me first room then I asked any other room with shower as hot today. Yumi told me can shower at room 3 but back to room 1 for massage. Nice as the other 2 rooms are occupied, busy day.

After shower back to room 1, paid 1 hour massage and requested for hugging, obliged 👍3rd good sign 😂. Laid face down to try Yumi’s massage. She started without oil from legs moving up to thighs then my back with some skin contacts between our legs Good interactions 👍. Then Yumi went off table and massage with oil from my shoulders and my back and downwards then returned to my back and shoulders. Those techniques similar to Sky, I asked her whether she learned those massage from Sky, Yumi replied surprisingly 😂. I told her that Sky is one of the best masseuses in Sydney.

During the massage, we talked a lots, she came from Osaka, state of humorous 😂 many happy people there. Yumi has been her 10 months NTI very keen to learn service oriented with good personality, one of the prettiest girls that I visited.

Part 2, disrobed, 👍, lost count of good sign, beautiful body figures not tattoos, smooth soft skin, natural C with easily turned hard nips, long hair, innocence face, meaty ass and outstanding beautiful Japanese style underneath, 👍 nice. I was planning no eruption today as save for Mayu this week. While I was enjoying my feast, she tugging Les 🍌, fuck couldn’t resist her youth freshness assets, let Les 🍌 followed the flows. Yumi got up slowly and offered me wipes to clean up, asked me whether want another shower? Good care of customer concepts 👍.

On my way out, met another beauty Sky on black, have a quick talked she told me having some renoofrom one room to another for customers facilities. Good accommodating for Sydney’s customers
    I left as another happy man 😃
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR thanks Leslie. Unfortunately a bit far for me but I will keep this place on my radar just in case I get a chance to venture there, cheers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Nice AR thanks Leslie. Unfortunately a bit far for me but I will keep this place on my radar just in case I get a chance to venture there, cheers.
    Agreed a bit of hesitation to visit those out of radar only if bypass might consider for visiting. Then some considerations of needs, wants and nice to have options to take too 😂

4 girls today not sure how will that work with 3 rooms?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Yumi is these days? Gorgeous lady and great service !