Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Ahlungor is reunited with his no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 it's sensual, erotic and magica

When Ahlungor is reunited with his no. 1 girl Cherry 🍒 it's sensual, erotic and magica

Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Establishment : 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : twinklestar227

Phone : 9743 3401 / 0468 388 823

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $60 for 45mins + $50 tips

Services Provided This Session : breasts play in front of mirror, B2B on me, B2B on her!, NHJ, Italian & Spanish

Size/shape : curvaceous, all natural D Cups, size 8, a really hot womanly lady

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern China

Value for money/recommend? : Cherry is my no.1 girl

My experience/comments :

I haven't seen Cherry for over two months. it's too long and I can not resist the urge no more so found a way to go west today.

Rang and spoke with Bella to make the booking, got there on time, was greeted by a Thai girl showing off her little B's in a bikini top, don't think she is the receptionist. told her I got a booking with Cherry and was shown into a middle room, this one has a black sofa but no basin. It was a rainy day and the A/C wasn't on so I asked the girl to turn on the A/C. A different girl attended and she looks like a receptionist, she switched on the A/C, I asked her not too cold and she left the remote to me. Ask if Cherry is busy, her previous customer was 10 min late so I have to wait, that was fine so I sat on the sofa and watched some youtube on it. The room is very dark so I turned on the main light, very bright, much better.

About 12 min later and heard some noises and movement outside and before long, a knock on the door and a beautiful face appeared. I got up and gave Cherry a big hug, both of us were wearing our masks, it's that sort of world we live in, so let's be safe. Handed over the fees and usual tips and got ready. Cherry said she will be back in a sec. came back with her bag of wet tissues. yeah, we will be needing lots of those later.

So how things with me and Cherry? we exchanged the latest in our lives and my hands were wondering around all over Cherry's soft and sexy body, she was wearing this body hugging very tight one piece creamy blue dress, she pulls it off for me. it was a matching colour bra underneath and a CK undies, that's a strange combination, but really, Cherry can wear another or nothing and still look great and sexy. She was going to remove the bra next but I stopped her and asked her to go up to the massage table., I would love to admire and appreciate this beautiful piece of artwork in front of me. I have done this many times before, and for some reasons, I find Cherry today is more enticing and how did she not put on any weight since I last saw her, if anything, she might have toned up her body a bit. never mind, I light what I see and i run my hand and finger all over her back and bum and legs. now to the front and while her bosoms were supported and holding up by her bra - which is always one size too small, I love to tease them, hold them up and let them drop, two of my most favourite toys and I do missed them. eventually the urges to see and play with her pointy nipples got the better of me and I took the bra off and let those big natural D Cups submitted to gravity. more plays and I am getting tired.

So we swap and I lay on the table and let Cherry look after my bodily needs. Cherry took the undies off and put the oil bottle on the table. she runs her fingers tips all over me and started to caress my balls a little. with her warm palms, I went semi hard, some oil was applied and I could no longer hide and contain my excitement, lil Longor is back and Cherry gave my helmet a few light taps and said, long time no see !

I was a bit tired today so I don't want to stand up and play no more, so I just leave it all to Cherry. She got up to the table and gave me some body slides, now, with those D Cups, this is what body slides is all about, and she also incorporating her hands and thighs when she was near my hard on, this is really good, and I was trying to catch a grab and squeeze of her tits as she moves around. Cherry is not Mimi, I accepted that, but Cherry is much younger and more beautiful and she always makes me feel like a man and her prince, while Mimi at times could be treating me like her sex slave or toy boy, if that makes sense at all...............haha, don't know where this was coming from, but it did cross my mind as the session is heating up.

Now I need to have a breather so I got up and have a drink of water, offered some sewing mints to Cherry, it's good for both of us as we have been wearing those masks. I asked Cherry to lay on her tummy, she did and I dripped a bit more oil on her butt crack, climb over her and gave her some of her own medicine back, a Lungor body slides, or should I say, cock slides on her bum and crack. Gee that feels so fxxking good. almost like to real thing. and you do need a girl with meaty butt and a deep crack for that to work, and I also asked Cherry to raise her upper body so that I can reach underneath to grab her big tits. now we are talking, I could just keep going until I cum, but seriously, I haven't seen Cherry for so long and NOTHING is gonna stop me from fucking those titties today.

I got up, have another drink of water, body slide is hard works, in case you have never done it yourself, it's almost like fucking you know. I lay back down on the table , asked for more oil, signal Cherry to climb back up to the table. This is so good when I am with my no 1 girl, we just have this understand, Cherry knows exactly what I want to do next and she got into position so quickly and smoothly and before I know it, my rock hard cock was sliding in and out of Cherry's big tits, this is heaven, this is what RnT is all about, at least for me this will always be.

As I have already done all my favourite plays and routines with Cherry today, I don't have to hold back any further, I just have to give her everything I got. as I draw closer, I have to move all of Cherry's long hair to her back, also the charms on her chain and asked Cherry to look up as I am cuming.

I did, and I am very proud of myself today, it was a good long build up and I have timed my shot perfectly, that one big burst of pumping my cock out of her cleavage and out come my first shot, it's a good load, and it landed on my chest, it's warm too, I could feel it. I so wish that I could cum inside Cherry bare back so that she can also feel my warmth, may be a different life time.................haha

A couple more smaller drops to follow, unfortunately, they were not shooting out but just dripping down her breasts, that's the norm for this old man these days, continuous shot after shots action have long deserted this old body, cum or more appropriately drip on tits is fine my me............lol

Cherry did her part by grabbing me with her hand and gave me a few more strokes just to empty me completely, I gave her back a few pad and rubbed my softening lil Lun on her chest. these are the after cum moments we always have.

Cherry got up and started the cleaning, more chit chat about our booster shots and the current business, NSM is not as busy as pre-Covid but Cherry is still getting her regulars' support - like me.........haha but she is now only working two days a week, Wednesday and Friday, she is also taking up a study course on line, good girl.

Another big body hug and hands all round before we say goodbye. Didn't see Jayden outside, I guess the boss also needs a day off too.

Back out in the rain and saw two youngish Asian punters slided the door to go in. Continuous flow of business, good to see.

Another episode of my journey with Cherry, hope it is not too repetitive.

Once again, Cherry, highly recommended.

Cheers

Here are some real photos of Cherry 🍒 taken in shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you should ask?

Just want to take this space and say a quick thank you to the lovely receptionist Bella who found my water bottle and kept it at reception for me to pick up late yesterday.

She also changed some fresh water for me when I got there which was a nice touch . Otherwise it would have been a bit of problem when I got home and tried to explain where did I forgot my bottle ?

Many thanks again

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Thanks Ahlungor for another Cherry’s review
    Please come again

Quote Originally Posted by 227 North Strathfield View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor for another Cherry’s review
    Please come again
    You are most welcome, always a privilege and pleasure to see Cherry 🍒. Such a beautiful babe.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You are most welcome, always a privilege and pleasure to see Cherry ��. Such a beautiful babe.
    Thanks Ahlungor
    Cherry is happy with your visits
    Cherry is working today
    Please call for booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks AL for sharing good review
    Some credits for regulars visiting
    Sweet lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hope it's worth it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your review AL

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Thanks AL for sharing good review
    Some credits for regulars visiting
    Sweet lady
    Come and experience Cherry

Cherry is working today
    Please call for booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    too long didn't read properly but definitely in my wish list thank you.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by phobicjohn5 View Post
    too long didn't read properly but definitely in my wish list thank you.
    Cherry is working tomorrow
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Come and experience Cherry

Cherry is working today
    Please call for booking
    Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby, highly recommended 👍👏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First time seeing cherry later today, since QVB

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She must be good when AL starts talking in third person. He's having an outer body experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I forgot how hot cherry is. I thought she only worked wed and friday

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    I forgot how hot cherry is. I thought she only worked wed and friday
    Wednesday and Friday are Cherry’s 🍒 fixed days but sometimes she also works Saturdays when the shop needs her or when she is free from her other engagement.

Ps. Cherry 🍒 was originally working Wed/Sat at 227 NSM and Friday at QVB, damn I missed those days when I could have a taste of the 🍒 every week.

Beautiful Cherry 🍒 working today

Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823
    Cherry and her beautiful 🍒, the Spanish Queen, please be nice and gentle and tip generously, 👌👏

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry 🍒

Establishment : 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : twinklestar227

Phone : 9743 3401 / 0468 388 823

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $60 for 45mins + $50 tips

Services Provided This Session : breasts play in front of mirror, B2B on me, B2B on her!, NHJ, Italian & Spanish

Size/shape : curvaceous, all natural D Cups, size 8, a really hot womanly lady

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern China

Value for money/recommend? : Cherry is my no.1 girl

My experience/comments :

I haven't seen Cherry for over two months. it's too long and I can not resist the urge no more so found a way to go west today.

Rang and spoke with Bella to make the booking, got there on time, was greeted by a Thai girl showing off her little B's in a bikini top, don't think she is the receptionist. told her I got a booking with Cherry and was shown into a middle room, this one has a black sofa but no basin. It was a rainy day and the A/C wasn't on so I asked the girl to turn on the A/C. A different girl attended and she looks like a receptionist, she switched on the A/C, I asked her not too cold and she left the remote to me. Ask if Cherry is busy, her previous customer was 10 min late so I have to wait, that was fine so I sat on the sofa and watched some youtube on it. The room is very dark so I turned on the main light, very bright, much better.

About 12 min later and heard some noises and movement outside and before long, a knock on the door and a beautiful face appeared. I got up and gave Cherry a big hug, both of us were wearing our masks, it's that sort of world we live in, so let's be safe. Handed over the fees and usual tips and got ready. Cherry said she will be back in a sec. came back with her bag of wet tissues. yeah, we will be needing lots of those later.

So how things with me and Cherry? we exchanged the latest in our lives and my hands were wondering around all over Cherry's soft and sexy body, she was wearing this body hugging very tight one piece creamy blue dress, she pulls it off for me. it was a matching colour bra underneath and a CK undies, that's a strange combination, but really, Cherry can wear another or nothing and still look great and sexy. She was going to remove the bra next but I stopped her and asked her to go up to the massage table., I would love to admire and appreciate this beautiful piece of artwork in front of me. I have done this many times before, and for some reasons, I find Cherry today is more enticing and how did she not put on any weight since I last saw her, if anything, she might have toned up her body a bit. never mind, I light what I see and i run my hand and finger all over her back and bum and legs. now to the front and while her bosoms were supported and holding up by her bra - which is always one size too small, I love to tease them, hold them up and let them drop, two of my most favourite toys and I do missed them. eventually the urges to see and play with her pointy nipples got the better of me and I took the bra off and let those big natural D Cups submitted to gravity. more plays and I am getting tired.

So we swap and I lay on the table and let Cherry look after my bodily needs. Cherry took the undies off and put the oil bottle on the table. she runs her fingers tips all over me and started to caress my balls a little. with her warm palms, I went semi hard, some oil was applied and I could no longer hide and contain my excitement, lil Longor is back and Cherry gave my helmet a few light taps and said, long time no see !

I was a bit tired today so I don't want to stand up and play no more, so I just leave it all to Cherry. She got up to the table and gave me some body slides, now, with those D Cups, this is what body slides is all about, and she also incorporating her hands and thighs when she was near my hard on, this is really good, and I was trying to catch a grab and squeeze of her tits as she moves around. Cherry is not Mimi, I accepted that, but Cherry is much younger and more beautiful and she always makes me feel like a man and her prince, while Mimi at times could be treating me like her sex slave or toy boy, if that makes sense at all...............haha, don't know where this was coming from, but it did cross my mind as the session is heating up.

Now I need to have a breather so I got up and have a drink of water, offered some sewing mints to Cherry, it's good for both of us as we have been wearing those masks. I asked Cherry to lay on her tummy, she did and I dripped a bit more oil on her butt crack, climb over her and gave her some of her own medicine back, a Lungor body slides, or should I say, cock slides on her bum and crack. Gee that feels so fxxking good. almost like to real thing. and you do need a girl with meaty butt and a deep crack for that to work, and I also asked Cherry to raise her upper body so that I can reach underneath to grab her big tits. now we are talking, I could just keep going until I cum, but seriously, I haven't seen Cherry for so long and NOTHING is gonna stop me from fucking those titties today.

I got up, have another drink of water, body slide is hard works, in case you have never done it yourself, it's almost like fucking you know. I lay back down on the table , asked for more oil, signal Cherry to climb back up to the table. This is so good when I am with my no 1 girl, we just have this understand, Cherry knows exactly what I want to do next and she got into position so quickly and smoothly and before I know it, my rock hard cock was sliding in and out of Cherry's big tits, this is heaven, this is what RnT is all about, at least for me this will always be.

As I have already done all my favourite plays and routines with Cherry today, I don't have to hold back any further, I just have to give her everything I got. as I draw closer, I have to move all of Cherry's long hair to her back, also the charms on her chain and asked Cherry to look up as I am cuming.

I did, and I am very proud of myself today, it was a good long build up and I have timed my shot perfectly, that one big burst of pumping my cock out of her cleavage and out come my first shot, it's a good load, and it landed on my chest, it's warm too, I could feel it. I so wish that I could cum inside Cherry bare back so that she can also feel my warmth, may be a different life time.................haha

A couple more smaller drops to follow, unfortunately, they were not shooting out but just dripping down her breasts, that's the norm for this old man these days, continuous shot after shots action have long deserted this old body, cum or more appropriately drip on tits is fine my me............lol

Cherry did her part by grabbing me with her hand and gave me a few more strokes just to empty me completely, I gave her back a few pad and rubbed my softening lil Lun on her chest. these are the after cum moments we always have.

Cherry got up and started the cleaning, more chit chat about our booster shots and the current business, NSM is not as busy as pre-Covid but Cherry is still getting her regulars' support - like me.........haha but she is now only working two days a week, Wednesday and Friday, she is also taking up a study course on line, good girl.

Another big body hug and hands all round before we say goodbye. Didn't see Jayden outside, I guess the boss also needs a day off too.

Back out in the rain and saw two youngish Asian punters slided the door to go in. Continuous flow of business, good to see.

Another episode of my journey with Cherry, hope it is not too repetitive.

Once again, Cherry, highly recommended.

Cheers

Here are some real photos of Cherry 🍒 taken in shops

thanks AHLUNGOR for another great review. I am usually not a type of person in favour of massage shop, but i might try after reading your article. thanks again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahlungor’s reviews are getting longer and longer … huge effort

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast